Ascent Vaporizer - The Ordering, Shipping, & Other Nonsense thread

Are you going to definitely buy the Ascent as things stand now ?

• Yes

Votes: 37 26.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Yes, and I want a pre-order from DV put in place

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Yes, and I DON'T want a pre-order from DV put in place

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Who cares !! Just wait for it and shut up !

Votes: 37 26.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EdE80

OK.Great news,Ascents are rolling all over US.Really glad for you guys.I believe there are few Europeians roaming over this thread...Wondering did DV started papers for EU version of ascent to go trough the stages of custom and retail etc.How long could take before we can by one here in EU?Anybody care to take an estimate,I d say late december
I'd be willing to bet you can get them off of eBay well before that

EdE80,
Reactions: grokit

Jacktheripper

OK.Great news,Ascents are rolling all over US.Really glad for you guys.I believe there are few Europeians roaming over this thread...Wondering did DV started papers for EU version of ascent to go trough the stages of custom and retail etc.How long could take before we can by one here in EU?Anybody care to take an estimate,I d say late december

Im not sure what you mean. I ordered mine when during the first pre-sale and i got my tracking number, and i live in scandinavia.

EDIT: Regarding repairs, when my old da vinci broke i just got sent a new one after sending them some proof of the broke unit. You can also send it to them, if you clean it well, and they'll repair it for you.

Jacktheripper,

exhaleclouds

floatin' with the clouds
Anyone's ones tracking info receive any updates? I'm still on 'Electronic Shipping Sent' and its says 2-Day Priority.....

exhaleclouds,
Reactions: Kaptan

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
Anyone's ones tracking info receive any updates? I'm still on 'Electronic Shipping Sent' and its says 2-Day Priority.....

mine has been updated to the point where it says i should expect it at my door tomorrow. unfortunately it was sent signature required and i am not sure anyone will be home to sign for it :( so i may not get it tomorrow :( :( :(

mmenzie,

exhaleclouds

floatin' with the clouds
mine has been updated to the point where it says i should expect it at my door tomorrow. unfortunately it was sent signature required and i am not sure anyone will be home to sign for it :( so i may not get it tomorrow :( :( :(
At your door tomorrow and you are in NY?! Should be here for me today in CA! And same here, online it says must sign on delivery...I'm just gonna leave a note for them to leave it or to take it to a neighbors. I'd recommend the same to you.

I wonder why I have not got any updates...

exhaleclouds,

AscentiaL

[quote exhaleclouds, post: 443237, member: 13280"]At your door tomorrow and you are in NY?! Should be here for me today in CA! And same here, online it says must sign on delivery...I'm just gonna leave a note for them to leave it or to take it to a neighbors. I'd recommend the same to you.

I wonder why I have not got any updates...[/quote]
Hey exhale, I'm in CA too, and mine still says electronic info only. Let me know if yours changes today.

AscentiaL,

dirtydozen12

Mine says "Depart USPS sorty facility" from this morning, expected delivery is tomorrow and I live south of Boston but was smart enough to put my work address as my delivery =]

dirtydozen12,
Reactions: Tweek

PoopFights

Maybe this is a symptom of too much vape, but was there an FAQ or tips anywhere? I quickly scanned a couple of the forums but couldn't find it. Things like what temps work well, what type of grind, how to pack it etc.

My stealth is due to arrive tomorrow and i want to be prepared. Can't wait to relegate the Wispr to back up status and forget i ever bought a Puffit (although I guess its still better than combusting)

PoopFights,

exhaleclouds

floatin' with the clouds
Maybe this is a symptom of too much vape, but was there an FAQ or tips anywhere? I quickly scanned a couple of the forums but couldn't find it. Things like what temps work well, what type of grind, how to pack it etc.

My stealth is due to arrive tomorrow and i want to be prepared. Can't wait to relegate the Wispr to back up status and forget i ever bought a Puffit (although I guess its still better than combusting)

As you start enjoying vaporizing more and more you kind of decide your own 'grind' and preferred temps. For the Ascent based on what I have seen and read so far.... you are gonna want a medium to fine grind with a slightly firm pack for the most vapor density. I have also read for others just a bit of bud vaped excellent. As for temps here's something that could help you out to better suite your needs

Δ-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
Boiling point:157*C / 314.6 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Euphoriant, Analgesic, Antiinflammatory, Antioxidant, Antiemetic

cannabidiol (CBD)
Boiling point: 160-180*C / 320-356 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Anxiolytic, Analgesic, Antipsychotic, Antiinflammatory, Antioxidant, Antispasmodic

Cannabinol (CBN)
Boiling point: 185*C / 365 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Oxidation, breakdown, product, Sedative, Antibiotic

cannabichromene (CBC)
Boiling point: 220*C / 428 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Antiinflammatory, Antibiotic, Antifungal

Δ-8-tetrahydrocannabinol (Δ-8-THC)
Boiling point: 175-178*C / 347-352.4 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Resembles Δ-9-THC, Less psychoactive, More stable Antiemetic

tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV)
Boiling point: < 220*C / <428 degree Fahrenheit
Properties: Analgesic, Euphoriant

Copy and paste lifeee.

Belgianvapor

so i was with the second batch of people who recieved their pre order email and ordering didn't work
almost right from the start, did each individually have to let dv know they could not place the order or does everybody who was in that second wave automatically recieves another order email when
more units are available?

Belgianvapor,

theCerberus

USPS International Priority I would imagine (or express or whatever) ... when you get it will depend on where in Canada you are and how long it spends at the border!
The Canadian border is pretty fast at customs, 1-2 days max from US
The issue is they likely sent it 10 day shipping vs 5 day. I am fairly certain they cheaped out and went non-express for Canadians in which case 10 day shipping :(. my tracking number does not say priority express on it.

O well at least it's in the mail :)

theCerberus,
Reactions: JCat

Chill Dude

FYI, I just received my shipping notice from DV! The Croc Ascents are in! Hopefully I'll receive it by Friday. Stay lifted my friends......

Chill Dude,
Reactions: Reveen

Lazarus

I just spoke to dv... If you ordered it from TV gv or any where else we are looking at another 3 weeks to a month :2c:

Lazarus,
Reactions: JCat

CMD

I just spoke to dv... If you ordered it from TV gv or any where else we are looking at another 3 weeks to a month :2c:

WTF? Thanks for the update, although not the information I was wanting to hear. So beyond tired of the delays, delays, delays!

CMD,

Lazarus

WTF? Thanks for the update, although not the information I was wanting to hear. So beyond tired of the delays, delays, delays!

believe me that's not what I wanted to hear at all either I'm going back to school soon I would like to bring it with me it does not seem that is going to happen

Lazarus,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom