Ascent Vaporizer - The Ordering, Shipping, & Other Nonsense thread

Are you going to definitely buy the Ascent as things stand now ?

• Yes

Votes: 37 26.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Yes, and I want a pre-order from DV put in place

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Yes, and I DON'T want a pre-order from DV put in place

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Who cares !! Just wait for it and shut up !

Votes: 37 26.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamale

I'm hoping to send you all great news tomorrow or Monday at the latest.

*Arghh* must ... remain... calm... rrrr. rr.

2how9xu.jpg

rRRRRAAAAAAARGHGHGHAHAGAAGAGHGABLAOGGHHBNB
THE ASCENT IS FINALLY COMING FUCK YEAH THANX DAVINCI!!

sam reynolds

because "Samantha" is a mouthful.
LOL are you serious? I didn't know that happened. How dare a company post pictures and videos promoting their future product! Ridiculous. Some people just bitch and moan just to hear themselves talk.
Pretty sure the anger was more over the whole attitude of, "Hey! Get an Ascent for summer! They're awesome and you're missing out!" And not just posting of pics.

But again they will have to tread very carefully. There are a lot of angry folks around to pounce on them .. but i guess with weekly updates and with some entertainment, it could be worthwhile.
You had a bunch of great ideas. As long as they keep us in the loop, I'm a happy gal.

I'm starting to believe in Murphy's law at this point...
I saw a picture of the Ascent in the dictionary under "Murphy's Law." :lol:

It didn't have a latch, though... :rofl:

Seriously, though, you all at DV are troopers for putting up with these hurdles...along with our bitching...

Last edited:

EdE80

If DV would've been this vocal a week ago, I wouldn't have canceled my pre-order.... I guess I was a lil quick on the trigger when they were slow to draw...

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
I'm glad I grabbed that deal from Yelp...$75 coupon for 50 bucks. Saves me $25 off the Ascent straight from Davinci. :)

grokit

well-worn member
"was released" :cheers:

I'm looking forward to this notification!

BUT, the feds have held this shipment for a few weeks now.
The paranoid part of me wonders if they're made any modifications to this batch of devices...
Good thing this is a nonsense thread!

:spidey::dog:
:popcorn:

Last edited:

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
From Facebook...

DaVinci Vaporizer
Quick status update...as of end of day Friday we were able to confirm that the Ascent shipment was released so we are anxiously awaiting their arrival to our warehouse. If you are on the pre-order list we will send you a notification when your unit is in the shipping process.
Not meaning to be a party pooper, but...the update doesn't necessarily mean that the Ascents are on a truck yet leaving Customs. Only that they have been released from red tape. I will be happy to hear from DV that our shipments have left the warehouse.:2c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom