Ascent Vaporizer - The Ordering, Shipping, & Other Nonsense thread

Are you going to definitely buy the Ascent as things stand now ?

• Yes

Votes: 37 26.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Yes, and I want a pre-order from DV put in place

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Yes, and I DON'T want a pre-order from DV put in place

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Who cares !! Just wait for it and shut up !

Votes: 37 26.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCat

Accessory Maker
I'm anxious too guys ... But give DV a break ... What's the point in speculating and worrying about shit that you can't change? I choose to continue to hope for the best and will be excited when I finally receive it.

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
There are enough of us on FC that, if we all called DV tomorrow and asked for an update, we would get some info, amirite guise??
Davinci needs to get past customs, then go directly to delivery. When the Ascent is in the hands of the postman, then let us know. Discrete sidebar information on FC by way if Nigel is as much as I need to know.
:popcorn:

Last edited:
Snappo,

2 Paces

At this point I'm just hoping that I see my Ascent before I see my Cloud.

The Cloud has a projected date of October 1...

2 Paces,
Reactions: grokit

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Any word from dv about when the first Bach should be in from customs
Ha, right! Can't even get them to answer their phone! I'm sure there's no new news.

EDIT: they finally answered the phone. The rep said they are still stuck in customs and they have no new info as to when they will be released. This is beyond frustrating! How unprofessional this whole ordeal has been with no end in sight. Smfh

Last edited:
VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

thesoloman

just called davinci to see when my shit would be here............ I quote but not verbatim that my "ascent should be released by customs hopefully in a week, and it has something to do with the region it shipped from in china, i'll get an email when it ships, with a tracking number and shit and its shipping fedex" It should be in So-cal by the next day is what i was told by the davinci rep.

thesoloman,

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
I've been staying calm throughout this, but their Facebook page is ridiculous. It's like they're not in communication with the rest of the company or it really is just a huge offense to those waiting for the Ascent. The one from an hour ago "Top Things To Do Before Summer Is Over..." and number five is get an Ascent. I would very much guess that my summer will be over before I get an Ascent, but here's to hoping I guess.

My point is they have enough time to make posts like this and I realize the importance of press, but this is ridiculous. I also realize that there is only so much you can say at times for business reasons, but to say nothing or distracting things isn't the answer either. I don't actually have a Facebook account as of like three years ago, but I like watching the three-ring circus that is their Facebook page.

Thesoloman the post above me finally got at least a somewhat detailed answer, but still not even really.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Nothing imported skips customs.
Ok. I did not know this. I thought that I read FedEx and other such carriers didn't have that hang up. Learn something new every day! Lol

In that case I'm sure they could throw a stone at customs and hit some sort of corrupt government employee looking to get his palm greased! Lol

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,
Reactions: thesoloman

rsqemt911

Maybe we should all tell them FU and all demand our money back. We Waited this long. We can wait till they are giving them away because nobody is buying them. I was psyched but honestly I have begun to lose momentum and interest. Much as with all the other vapes I own/owned. Kind of over it and ready for the NEXT big thing. AND I don't even HAVE the ascent yet.

I paid my $$$$ back in march so that dig into my pocket has long since healed. Having $200+ coming back to me might be a nice summer treat that can be put to better use.

But that would require us all to unite and not give into the dark side.

And you can call me Darth Vapor

rsqemt911,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I thought they banned you vape...have u been let back? What I read today as posted above was just rude again. This makes me not like them anymore. I don't like rudeness and throwing stuff in your face like that.

Edit: I just looked and I guess they let you back on vape lol.

Dreamerr,

toros23

I thought they banned you vape...have u been let back? What I read today as posted above was just rude again. This makes me not like them anymore. I don't like rudeness and throwing stuff in your face like that.

Yep, if your gonna post on social media sites, I think it helps to be social. Strange, strange stuff..

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Lol kinda a funny story dreamerr. I sent them a heavily worded email that contained words like better business bureau and Internet business ethics attorney and breech of contract and for some odd reason I was back on their page by the end of the day! It was the damnest thing! Even though they didn't bother actually replying to the aforementioned email. Lol

grokit

well-worn member
I had a dream that Davinci was shipping the paid pre-orders this week...

But then I woke up. A while later I called them, just now. And while the lady was very nice, she didn't have any firm information regarding potential ship dates for those that paid for pre-orders.

But she did say that we will be getting a "mass email" later this week that would 'splain things. She said it would be from the marketing department as if that actually mattered so we shall see.

grokit,
Reactions: nigel

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I feel bad for her. While I/we are cordial and courteous on the phone (even though I'm pissed beyond belief) I'm sure she is dealing with a fair share of people that could care less to be either!

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom