Ascent Vaporizer by Da Vinci (pre-sale thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey nigel, no worries, i didnt take it personally, from what ive seen following the forum u do just focus on clarifying info, etc. given so all i can say is keep it up... until we get the ascent in our hands we need to be able to dream about it as accurately as possible lol

here<=and=>there,

nigel

And shepherds we shall be,for Accuracy & Discovery
but the ascent has conduction also

I think the issue has been settled in other threads that having 100% of either is rare, and the reality is that most stuff is PREDOMINATELY one, but it is difficult to escape the other. (For convection: there has to be a surface area exposed, as this is not being done in Zero G. For conduction, you can't have access to 100% of the surface area.)

So.... conduction, convection, whatever. I just want an ascent! Lol

Nao!!1! Take our money!
:)

i didnt take it personally, from what ive seen following the forum u do just focus on clarifying info,... until we get the ascent in our hands we need to be able to dream about it as accurately as possible

Great! And thank you!

And, yes. Yes we do.
:)

nigel,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Just did, and my boner for this vape could not be bigger. It's nice to see the company's participation on FC and enthusiasm. That by itself doesn't mean it will be a great vape, but everything so far is encouraging.

Vapinghole,

the ob

all good in the hood.
Happy Monday everyone!

So good news- we will start shipping some of the Ascent components to our warehouse this week, just waiting on the packaging to start shipping the actual unit. So, we are finally secure enough to announce an official release date: May 15th is the hard launch date.

Note, I'll likely have stuff here before, so we can get some review units out and our contest winners will be able to score their units, but we set the date so far in the future in case there is any issues with shipments....and yes it does happen.

Now regarding the heat...the entire outside of the ceramic bowl is lined with a thin heat film, but below the bowl is also a small "tail" that will allow air to start to heat prior to actually hitting the inner bowl.
a review unit would be great. I really appreciate it :)

the ob,

Yoshi

Woah
Today is the big day of release! Can't wait for the reviews to start pouring in :evil:

:popcorn:

Edit: Dammit it got pushed back 14 days! D: And to think I had a release day down pat :doh:

Yoshi,
Reactions: iamn3ko

On the Munch

In that blog it says that they're the exclusive online retailer for Canada and shipping June 1st. I hope that doesn't mean i have to wait for June to get my Ascent since I've already pre-registered with DV. I don't think it does, but I'm just wondering. I don't want anything else delaying this beauty from arriving. Imagine if I had to sit and read everyone's comments how awesome the Ascent is and I'm just twiddling my thumbs.....that would suck! Lol

On the Munch,

technique760

Just wanna make sure im covered, so will we recieve an e-mail from davinci when this puppy goes on sale? i am on the pre order list.

technique760,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
In that blog it says that they're the exclusive online retailer for Canada and shipping June 1st. I hope that doesn't mean i have to wait for June to get my Ascent since I've already pre-registered with DV. I don't think it does, but I'm just wondering. I don't want anything else delaying this beauty from arriving. Imagine if I had to sit and read everyone's comments how awesome the Ascent is and I'm just twiddling my thumbs.....that would suck! Lol
I dont know davincis policy. If they ship to canada then you should be able to get it when everyone else does. If they do not ship to Canada then you may have to wait for the retailer to get their hands on it.

GanjaDude

They currently ship the DV to canada so you should be ok

Nunavut Tripper

Just wanna make sure im covered, so will we recieve an e-mail from davinci when this puppy goes on sale? i am on the pre order list.

Yes you will get an E-mail if you're pre registered. I am and they sent me a questionaire I think they said they would give an extra gift to the first hundred people but I can't see why they wouldn't preregister an unlimited number. Just good marketing. I'm sure they are as anxious as us to get them out there and start enjoying some positive cash flow from the Ascent project.

Nunavut Tripper,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I think they did pre-register an unlimited amount just a gift for the first 100. I believe you can still pre-register.

Dreamerr,

sam reynolds

because "Samantha" is a mouthful.
Yes you will get an E-mail if you're pre registered. I am and they sent me a questionaire I think they said they would give an extra gift to the first hundred people but I can't see why they wouldn't preregister an unlimited number. Just good marketing. I'm sure they are as anxious as us to get them out there and start enjoying some positive cash flow from the Ascent project.

Was this the survey asking what the gift should be?

sam reynolds,

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Yes, this survey thing was asking what the gift should be. Looks like I may have a few options to give to you guys.... and I'm gonna give everyone a gift for preregistering, no worries :)

And yes...we will be shipping to Canada. More than likely Canadian LHS and Toronto Vaporizer should have it at the same time.

sam reynolds

because "Samantha" is a mouthful.
Yes, this survey thing was asking what the gift should be. Looks like I may have a few options to give to you guys.... and I'm gonna give everyone a gift for preregistering, no worries :)

And yes...we will be shipping to Canada. More than likely Canadian LHS and Toronto Vaporizer should have it at the same time.

Awesome. :) I think most of us are in a zen state of waiting patiently while fantasizing blissfully.

But really, I think my Solo is more anxious than I am. It's lonely since I put away the MFLB. :D

sam reynolds,

BigBurlyBill

Burly Member
Man, I just want to say that when I first saw this thread a few months back, I was put off by the design at first glance(Just put glass by accident lol). Anyways, I have to say that this vape has turned out fantastic. The design, stealth, and overall look of it has me hooked. I filled out the pre-registration today!

I doubt that I'll be among the first order of devices to ship out. Do you have any idea how long it will take to send out the second shipment, DV? If I could get one by the middle of June, then that'd fit so well with my summer. Of course, that has nothing to do with it. What's the estimation on the shipping of the second batch of units?

P.s. Fantastic Vaporizer! It will be my first portable, and I can't wait to test it out! :science:

BigBurlyBill,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom