Ascent Vaporizer by Da Vinci (pre-sale thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I just got the mail and no oil waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I am not far from vegas so wtf. I hate the post office.

Dreamerr,

lookhigh

FC member
I just realized there was a serious design fault/omission with the ascent.......
JUST JOKING:lol:
The internal storage compartment like on the Davinci is not bullt in. well i guess there simply was no empty space inside the ascent case, still was a nice feature on the Davinci

lookhigh,

eviling

*makes clicking noise with pax* ahh, no fux no mess. toke and hide. I love my pax <3 I can't wait for this ascent man. has anybody seen the oven?

i'll be bummed if it's a thimbal screen like the VB 2.0

eviling,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
my spelling sucks today , But I mean if you have a broken Glass stem or bowl you can put a new one Back in the unit yourself .

RUDE BOY,

poonman

May 5th is coming up .
Hope to see a vid/review posted by an actual owner soon after .

I'm intrigued by the glass air path for oils/budda .
I'm guessing it will have a slight difference in taste compared to the metallic carts of
my Omicron Light .

Happy vaping Y'all .

poonman,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

V8pire

The Vape Is The Life!
my spelling sucks today , But I mean if you have a broken Glass stem or bowl you can put a new one Back in the unit yourself .
stem moutpiece and vapor path with screen built in comes right out and has an extra of each. The bowl not sure if that comes out?

poonman

stem moutpiece and vapor path with screen built in comes right out and has an extra of each. The bowl not sure if that comes out?

Hey thanx for the info ,
Where are you getting this info/data ?
Any link you can point me to ?
And I could not find any vids on youtube regarding the New Ascent ???

poonman,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom