Ascent Vaporizer by Da Vinci (pre-sale thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I liked you joke cellardoor. I will go vote for it since I only wanted to vote for fc members. Nigel that was a copy and paste from fb of another members joke submission. I have no idea if it is original or not.

lol i cant tell my fb friends to vote for my joke like they suggested (since i have 0 cuz i made a fb just to enter the contest), so i guess i'll just post it here, and if u guys think its ok for an original joke i guess u can like it...

Bill: hey, do you smell that? its like smoke but fainter
Ted: nah man, thats not smoke, its ascent
Bill: of course it is you dummy, what scent is it tho?
Ted: no genius, its an ascent
Bill: WHO THE HELL IS ANNA
And thus, the cataclysmic face-palm was born

...bad puns can make good jokes right?

here<=and=>there,

Dreamerr

Sure they can. I think we have the most entries so maybe one of you will win. I still didn't put one. Here and there smart move not using fb it sucks the big one.

Dreamerr,
thanks, and yea im just gonna delete the fb account once the contest is over... the only online community i think i need to be a part of is this one lol. obviously ive only joined recently but ive been checking these forums ever since i was introduced to vapes around 4 years ago and u guys are great

GanjaDude

thanks, and yea im just gonna delete the fb account once the contest is over... the only online community i think i need to be a part of is this one lol. obviously ive only joined recently but ive been checking these forums ever since i was introduced to vapes around 4 years ago and u guys are great
Hell YEAH!!!!

GanjaDude,

Carson

Hey guys I just posted my joke, hopefully its not too late!
"Best pick up line: Hey. I have an Ascent."

Also, are we allowed to ubmit more than one joke?

Carson,
Reactions: lwien

V8pire

The Vape Is The Life!
Facebook people just gonna get all their friends to vote instead of the best joke winning. I posted mine but don't have that many people on there to vote for me.

V8pire,

salivape

Can someone on a pc check the FB page to see if my jokes there? Having the same issue as others not being able to see it on a phone. It was trousers round the ankles related :D

Feel free to like it aswell if its there haha. I can only see posts by da vinci

salivape,

V8pire

The Vape Is The Life!
Can someone on a pc check the FB page to see if my jokes there? Having the same issue as others not being able to see it on a phone. It was trousers round the ankles related :D

Feel free to like it aswell if its there haha. I can only see posts by da vinci
like your FC name! Very creative.
And the whole facebook thing is a mess! I even had a friend take a photo he liked my joke but the like didnt show up.

V8pire,
Reactions: salivape

salivape

like your FC name! Very creative.
And the whole facebook thing is a mess! I even had a friend take a photo he liked my joke but the like didnt show up.

Well thanks very much. Ive been trying to find a decent avatar pic to go with it but I cant find anything fitting. Im gonna bombard my mates and hope they like the joke (and the likes register). Just waiting for da vinci to make it into a voteable photo. Good luck V8pire and everyone else whos entered!

salivape,

V8pire

The Vape Is The Life!
Well thanks very much. Ive been trying to find a decent avatar pic to go with it but I cant find anything fitting. Im gonna bombard my mates and hope they like the joke (and the likes register). Just waiting for da vinci to make it into a voteable photo. Good luck V8pire and everyone else whos entered!
Salivape reminds me of that Homer Simpson pic drooling only with leaf above his head.
Good luck to you as well!
viva La Ascent

V8pire,

salivape

Salivape reminds me of that Homer Simpson pic drooling only with leaf above his head.
Good luck to you as well!
viva La Ascent

Haha well funny you should say that. I was thinking along those lines myself. Great minds....

salivape,
Reactions: V8pire

salivape

Once my laptop is up and running again Im all over it V8pire!

Good news on the facebook competition...

DaVinci Vaporizer
59 minutes ago ·
We have added the new entries to the contest page! We have also listened to your suggestions about how to award the winner of the joke contest...

Our staff will review each joke and select the top three entries on Friday. Over the weekend we will let the community vote and comment on the best entry then announce the winner on Monday.

That levels the playing field a bit!

salivape,
Reactions: V8pire

nigel

And shepherds we shall be,for Accuracy & Discovery
Sooooo....

One week to go, and we still have 7 more pages to fill before this thread gets retired. It's been kinda quiet in here.

nigel,

nigel

Not alot to say as we sit and wait .

Yup. Noticed that. Most everything that can be said about a non-existent (in the marketplace) device, has already.

Also have noticed a drop in new posters to the thread asking basic (already addressed) questions. Guess we'll have to wait until the new thread gets opened to see a flood of those.
:)

nigel,

V8pire

The Vape Is The Life!
Going to be alot of questions for the first to get one! Hopefully they will enlighten us with their knowledge.

V8pire,

nigel

Going to be alot of questions for the first to get one! Hopefully they will enlighten us with their knowledge.

Hoping that the contest winners get theirs pushed out the door a bit early. I believe they said they were up to the job of posting first reviews. (at least the contest winners that have been announced. Still waiting on the Haiku announcement (should have been Monday IIRC), and not sure when the FB joke contest is being announced).

nigel,

Dreamerr

The joke contest is for fb no fc. I am over it and don't even read it anymore lol. Good luck to those that entered.

As far as getting the unit or a winner, I just hope if it is someone new to fc that they do realize we want info, thoughts, and a in depth review. After all you were enlightened when you got here so pay it forward please TIA.

Dreamerr,

nigel

The joke contest is for fb no fc.

Sorry, I do get that the joke is for FB (or is FB a joke? Or both?), but I was making a grand tally of prizes being sent out, which I make to be 5 total.

I do believe the early contest winners did say the would post reviews for us (hoping they get units early), but still 5 units out there, odds are good.

nigel,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom