Ascent Vaporizer by Da Vinci (pre-sale thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

max

Out to lunch
I wouldn't take March 31st to the bank. As of yesterday they're not exactly testing the production model yet. As we've seen with some other models, where version 2 showed up before a lot of people knew there was a version 1, it doesn't pay to rush to meet a 'delivery deadline' and end up beta testing on buyers. OTOH they may well meet that date with no problems.

What we will definitely see though, is an announcement on this thread of the shipping date from DaVinci, and last I heard initial availability will be directly through their on-line store.

There will also be a contest posted within the next 24 hours, in the Contest section. Get your drawing pencils sharpened, wooden or software.

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
The link was to a podcast that I did with Alpha Nerds...at 4am after a party. There was a guy in a horse head an we talked about the Ascent, but nothing mind blowing. We did it in combo with Got Vape..so the discount code was actually for them.

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Oh ok so something we don't need or want thanks DV. I hope you give us a direct one from you or other sellers other then one from gotvape.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: jasong

j man

Called Da Vinci today and chatted with the nice gal there. I was informed that March 31 is the target date to begin shipping to suppliers and distributors. If you are wanting to order directly from Da Vinci, units will not be available til the second week or later of April. So sounds like we still got a little bit more of a wait, but it shall be worth it. Anyone who has seen this baby in action or tried it knows that it is THE SHIT!! very nice compliments have been given to the Ascent.

as for that podcast, they simply chat about the unit, most of the info repeated from what has been said on this thread. although a few ppl on that podcast had seen the Ascent in use. The discount code given was (I believe, its hard to hear and in the last several minutes of the podcast) was ANP10. I am not sure if this can only be used through GotVape or also through Da Vinci themselves.

j man,
Reactions: jasong

Chill Dude

Anytime you talk to a guy in a horse head,you KNOW your Vape is working,and working well!

you also would have to assume your weed was laced with something,,or maybe that is just proof that over the years weed has gotten more potent LOL...

Chill Dude,
Reactions: ShipDit

EveryDayAmnesiac

sparklehorse400au0.jpg

EveryDayAmnesiac,

j man

people with the company and people who saw it at the shows. they talk a little about it in that podcast. i also saw someone on twitter talking about it (i think it was the alpha nerds who did the podcast). seems like things all went down within the past two weeks at the champs show n what not

jasong

i really want one but i still think its smarter to wait for some reviews some anyone i think will wait until davinci can have them in stock

jasong,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
To me it is boring but here is the link. www.alphanerds.com Early today it was at the top. It is the one called after the party. I turned it off a few mins in so never even got to the DV stuff.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: ShipDit

Zee007

Yea... That podcast sucked :lol:. I'm confused though, I don't think they mentioned the Ascent at all, I think the guy was referring to the Da Vinci.

Edit: I guess I stand Corrected because DV did mention earlier they were talking about the Ascent.

Zee007,

MidwestBeast

recently but constantly Vaked
After only vaping for a couple weeks my friends have got me to hit a few blunts and a joint, and it was nasty. Like i don't know how i smoked for so many years. also my house smells way better.

Will someone make it their honest duty to post to this thread when the contest thread opens... possibly with a link, i dont want to miss it

MidwestBeast,

Zee007

After only vaping for a couple weeks my friends have got me to hit a few blunts and a joint, and it was nasty. Like i don't know how i smoked for so many years. also my house smells way better.

Will someone make it their honest duty to post to this thread when the contest thread opens... possibly with a link, i dont want to miss it

Max said it will be posted in the next 24hours, There is also a section in the forum strictly dedicated to contests you can find at the homepage. Although I'm sure the contest will be posted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom