Aromed 4.0

J-Kill9109

Isn't it cheaper to buy bespoken replacements for the bowls made by an US glass blower? It's so simple shaped a beginner of glass blowing could make it, I guess.
I'm not sure if it makes a difference, but the glass is Borosilicate so it may be harder to work with. With that being said, I would love to buy the chamber from a source in America, I just don't know a single person who would be willing to do this.

J-Kill9109,

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Maybe, but there are hundreds of US glass blowers who can do that - for much less money than $100 per bowl, I am sure ;)

J-Kill9109

Still haven't been able to find anyone who can blow the herb chamber without having one in hand. I don't have one, and there are still not any for sale in America apparently. This is my favorite vaporizer, but I'm really starting to give up on getting any kind of support for this device anymore. @AroMed HQ Vaporizer have you any updates for American customers?

J-Kill9109,

J-Kill9109

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
it's been far too long since I've used my Aromed... Even though I live in a legal US state, I have a teenager and haven't " come out " yet :)
I've loved this vape since I got it almost 8 years ago and it never disappoints . I've never broken my original glass but the two pieces became fused together many years ago and I gave up trying to separate them. I too would love to get the rec herb holder but can't find one. I actually have a spare original herb holder but not the bottom water holder. I think this pandemic home break is a perfect time to fire up the Aromed and have some fun. Plus I just a few new strains that I haven't ground up, and I do love using a nice fresh nug.

lazylathe

Almost there...

AroMed HQ Vaporizer

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Still haven't been able to find anyone who can blow the herb chamber without having one in hand. I don't have one, and there are still not any for sale in America apparently. This is my favorite vaporizer, but I'm really starting to give up on getting any kind of support for this device anymore. @AroMed HQ Vaporizer have you any updates for American customers?
Hi Guys,

we are back and filled up our stock!

You can buy all replacement parts, add-ons and of course the Aromed 4.0 White and Blackliner in our shop:

Aromedshop: https://www.aromedvaporizer.de/shop
AroMed Herbholder: https://www.aromedvaporizer.de/produkt/kraeuterhalter-mit-sieb/?lang=en

Can i provide further support to you guys? Are there any questions?

Looking forward to your answers!
Your Aromed-Team

AroMed HQ Vaporizer

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
From what I can tell Aromed is not supporting US distributors anymore. Every American vape site I go on has whats left of their Aromed stock (Aroma tops, mouthpieces and such), but no Aromed and no herb holders at all in stock. I really wish Aromed would give American users a solution for replacement parts that's not too expensive to maintain.
Hi J-Kill9109,

we are currently working on a solution to provide you AroMed Vaporizers, replacement parts and add-ons (Aroma Top, Glass Pellet for oil, wax and tinktures, Breath Valve and the Recration Herbholder) for low shipping costs. We are about to start a cooperation with an US distributor - i will keep you updated!

Best Wishes,
Your AroMed-Team

joekar

This IS my happy face..
Yes. The recreation herb holder with sieve. Sorry for any confusion.. Thank you justcametomind, you are correct. Peace

Vaped2Space

Thans for your answer. So i will keep you updated about our cooperation with an US Distributor.

Additionally we are thinking about to develop a glass bowl with a mouthpiece as an alternative to the silicone whip. Would you like it? i'm looking forward to your opinions!

Best Wishes,
Your AroMed-Team
Yes that would be awesome. Im really hoping you do find a distributor in the US. Maybe talk to vgoodiez?

Vaped2Space,

vapepilot

@AroMed HQ Vaporizer
Does the Aromed still have a medical-license in germany? Would be good news to have an alternative to the volcano as a desktop-vape.
no he doesnt have. they always say it is medical but there is no license

it was my first vaporizer from 11 differences and it was the worst one ;)

Edit:
for my opinion if you will have a good desktop look at the Herborizer digiti

vapepilot,
Reactions: dimmusp

Marlox

Hmm, there seems to be a titanium-heater in the herborizer?
Over 610°C titan frees up titandioxide, and this stuff is bad for your health (risk of lung-cancer when inhaling).
And the herborizer reaches that temps easily? They tell you to use over 600°C for "free-burning", this is not the temp of the air, but of the heater.
But maybe this is stuff for the herborizer-thread, will have to read some about that there

Last edited:

vapepilot

Over 610°C titan frees up titandioxide, and this stuff is bad for your health (risk of lung-cancer when inhaling).
And the herborizer reaches that temps easily?
But maybe this is stuff for the herborizer-thread, will have to read some about that there
yes it is titanium. it is the false forum here, but ok then i would look to others, but you must know ;)

Last edited:
vapepilot,

justcametomind

And the herborizer reaches that temps easily? They tell you to use over 600°C for "free-burning", this is not the temp of the air, but of the heater.
610°C is 1130°F... Are you really sure? Wouldn't it melt even before releasing toxins?

justcametomind,

Marlox

The melting-temp of Titan is 1668°C, so i am pretty sure it won't melt.
I read the temps used for free-burning on some german vaporizer-store-websites, so these should be true infos, too.
They write, it can reach up to 1300°C max, so you should make sure to only use 600°C max for cleaning it, otherwise it can become damaged.

I must admit i can't imagine why such high temps should be able to be set... Especially with a digital control it should be easy to realize a temp-range that is possible to set.
But also i have to say, the sole knowing that there is a possibility of building up titandioxide is enough for me to not buy or use such a heater in any vaporizer. Such heaters can get significantly warmer at certain spots before a temperature-sensor at another certain spot can tell the control to regulate that. Specifically if the device is heating up fast and then adjusting the temp instead of "sneaking up to temp" like a mighty or crafty does. j2mc

Last edited:

Concerned Mother

Is there an alternative to the PTFE part in the aromed? Like a third party replacement or one made by aromed that one could replace the PTFE one with? Would it be possible to make one out of a sader material like wood, for instance? I feel like a lot of people would be hesitant to buy or even use the aromed due to the teflon so it would be extremely bad business by R&E to not offer an alternative.

I’m also wondering about the air path and if the light bulb is isolated from it. Does the air path pass the halogen bulb? Would’nt it be easy to isolate it and still let the IR heat heat the herb by simply having glass between them?

Would I need to make my own wooden housing with a glass seal for the light bulb if I was to purchase an aromed?

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Top Bottom