Aromazap/Myrtlezap/CeramicRockZap

SmokingElectricity

momofthegoons said:
Smoking, that was great fun to wake up to. :lol: But dude, you need to clean those Tooties!
Thanks for showing that Zap love to the world. ;)

the one slim tooty i would have to completely dismantle to clean it throughly. remove the tip and all due to the resin seeping down into the tip, and i don't want to take a chance and break it. not a big deal. i usually only do vapor bongs now and the mini stem is really easy to clean.

SmokingElectricity,

Rick

Zapman
Smoking, thanks so much for the videos. We always appreciate customers sharing Zapmania whenever that happens.
We are equipped to do such things, technically, and would be better business people if we did. Our reasons for not doing some things have to do with our physical environment related to family, in particular ex-family. Walking on egg shells.......still..........on some issues.
We are temporarily out of Myrtlewood. This will not last long but has stimulated me to update the website slightly. No more premium price for any walnut Zap as we have an excellent supply. A slight price reduction in the regular Walnut kit. I will also get some of the Myrtle Burl I do have in stock turned to determine how much of it is Zappable. That one has been on hold long enough.
A note on pricing. All of our raw material prices are going up. Every time we buy something it is a little higher. We are for now holding the line on our prices. Zapville, which is mainly all of our customers, has been very good to us over the years. We appreciate that and will eat more inflation here at the station. Seems much of the working people in this country are taking wage cuts. Nice to be part of that.
Ed, your box is bugging me now. Ya know, when you put something off that is really not pressing but it keeps nagging? Funny, you are on my mind more than if I had sent it.............very soon. We do hear around this forum waiting is a good thing.

Rick,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
I am anxious to open it, love opening something like that, I have no idea what is coming or what it looks like, its so much fun opening it up. I always get my youngest, he is almost 3, I cut the tape open and let him do the rest, he gets just as excited as I do and we look over all the woods, we twist em, turn em, have to smell em! Oooo dad, look at this wood, its cool wood!

Thank you, we can wait!

Ed's TnT,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I will also get some of the Myrtle Burl I do have in stock turned to determine how much of it is Zappable. That one has been on hold long enough.

Woooohooooo! :clap: I'll be right here, waiting to see what you "turn up" Rick! Can't wait to see some pics. :popcorn:

momofthegoons,

mase85

Placed my order for a walnut zap the other night. Here's hoping for an awesome grain like some I've seen here, but truthfully, I think I'll be happy regardless. =)

Can't wait! I'll post my review when it arrives.

mase85,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
mase85, if you specifically want a figured piece of walnut, you should email Rick directly. He checks his emails more frequently than the posts here. Plus, he might not associate your FC name with your real name. When you email him, if you haven't done it already, be sure to include your FC username so that you can get a free stem or transformer plug kit. You'll have to specify which one you prefer.

And I, also, enjoy those 1st time reviews and pics. Hope to see some soon!

momofthegoons,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Just a tiny reminder about how cool the aroma flowers are. I have a friend that was loving mine, and wanted one for his log vape (not a Zap, but it fit!). He asked if he could buy one, so I gifted him mine, and I aked the Zap family if I could buy one.
The flower is just as good looking as the first, and the dragonfly still hovers lightly at the flower!
Photoon2011-06-10at15003.jpg

Vitolo,

rotax

Zaporist
Vitolo said:
Just a tiny reminder about how cool the aroma flowers are. I have a friend that was loving mine, and wanted one for his log vape (not a Zap, but it fit!). He asked if he could buy one, so I gifted him mine, and I aked the Zap family if I could buy one.
The flower is just as good looking as the first, and the dragonfly still hovers lightly at the flower!
http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m580/VitoloVaporizes/Photoon2011-06-10at15003.jpg

:) heres a link to purchase the aroma flower from their online store.
http://www.aromazap.com/shop/accessories/handcrafted-aroma-flower.html

rotax,

mase85

momofthegoons said:
mase85, if you specifically want a figured piece of walnut, you should email Rick directly. He checks his emails more frequently than the posts here. Plus, he might not associate your FC name with your real name. When you email him, if you haven't done it already, be sure to include your FC username so that you can get a free stem or transformer plug kit. You'll have to specify which one you prefer.

And I, also, enjoy those 1st time reviews and pics. Hope to see some soon!

Thanks Mom! I did email Rick with my requests (and FC username), but I understand that special patterns cannot be guaranteed. I'm sure I'll be happy with it regardless. Now, I just have to deal with the difficult wait! =)

mase85,

Vitolo

Vaporist
mase85 said:
.... Now, I just have to deal with the difficult wait! =)
But, you will wait with an inner peace... an air of confidence.. because you know what's coming! :smug:

Vitolo,

Rick

Zapman
Nothing shipping today but we will have several out Monday. I had plans for some out today but the good weather kept me out of the shop at a crucial time yesterday.
We will still be a week from order date to ship date and that will be only the oldest orders. The rest are ahead of that if they get out Monday for an expected Wednesday arrival.

Regarding stem screens. I have heard much talk lately of them clogging early, etc. Many of you are leaving way too much goodness in the tip when you empty the ABV. Taking a few more pulls will keep the stems much cleaner. I think lots of folks stop vaping a load when the heavy clouds diminish. There is much more vapor beyond that point, easily available with a few more pulls. Your screens and stem tips will stay much cleaner if the stem tip contents are thoroughly vaped.

Rick,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Rick said:
...Your screens and stem tips will stay much cleaner if the stem tip contents are thoroughly vaped.
I've been following this advice. I pull till I get two clear ones. My plugs are always golden!

Vitolo,

mase85

Vitolo said:
mase85 said:
.... Now, I just have to deal with the difficult wait! =)
But, you will wait with an inner peace... an air of confidence.. because you know what's coming! :smug:

That, and because I have my trusty PA MFLB to use in the meantime. :D

mase85,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Got that wood in yesterday Rick, thank you we had a great time opening it! Alota nice stuff in there, really like those black line myrtle pieces, those will spin some really nice tubes. Thanks again and I wish you a great day my friend!

Ed's TnT,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I love discovering little tips that help with maintenance of my vapes.. I love passing the tips on too!
We are for sure more than a bunch of potheads reviewing paraphernalia.. we are a community.
We medicate, or enjoy, and we understand each other.
The Zap.
MyrtleZap, the aroma diffuser/vaporizer that awakened the worlds interest in the log vape.
I made a discovery yesterday, I would like to share.
My Zap was hard to draw. Harder it seemed than a friends Zap, but I didnt care, it worked well, and was gorgeous to boot.
I had not used my Aroma Flower but for a few minutes here and there.... after all I was playing with the Zap, and moving it here and there. Two days ago, I finally mixed an oil blend (nag champa, orange, cinnamon, & musk) and put the flower on the Zap to diffuse... this time for an uninterrupted 24 hours.
Yesterday, I removed the flower (remember to have a handy place to put it so you don't spill oil.. like an upturned stem in a holder).
I did a hit, and the Zap although still having that traditional "draw", allowed me the easiest hit I ever got from it!
I called a friend and reported this. He left his flower on overnight, and just called me. He said that his draw had improved, and he noted a cleaner taste.
My Question:
Citizens of Zapville... was this coincidence? Was it a pair of separate coincidences?
Is it at all possible that the special aroma flower stem, that completely encloses and houses the heat port when it is on, caused enough warmth in there to make the flow more clear? (Is the flower magical?)
If any of you that have more than 1 vape can try this(if you can tear yourself away from the Zap for a bit) and then let me know if it was all in my imagination! Perhaps when I told my friend about it, the power of suggestion made him imagine this also.
Unless anyone out there can tell me if this has any scientific explanation. :science:

Vitolo,

Nycdeisel

I would imagine that it got a bit hotter then it normally does... I just dont see how that would explain a more clean taste, unless its purely because of more/hotter vapor, which is def possible.

Discuss.

Nycdeisel,

lwien

Weird. Typically, the aroma devices on top of these types of vapes act a bit like a heat sink and in fact can lower the temp rather than increase it.

lwien,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I didnt note any taste change.. just the flow
I found I could hear the audible "woosh" now when I draw with less force.
Love my Zap..
Do you think the flower encasing this area, and causing more heat for 24 hours may have somehow heated away some film, or debris, or oil? (bearing in mind It's original owner used it 3 times before I got it)

Vitolo,

Vitolo

Vaporist
lwien said:
Weird. Typically, the aroma devices on top of these types of vapes act a bit like a heat sink and in fact can lower the temp rather than increase it.
I did not notice more heat.... I just found a more free draw!
I will be looking for Rick's input here too guys. My wife, can even hear the sound of a more free hit.. this is with all stems. The hits are improved also!

Vitolo,

lwien

Ahh.........could it possibly be that you loaded your stems a bit differently or that your grind wasn't quite as fine as before?

lwien,

Vitolo

Vaporist
lwien, I have gone through all of my rituals, as usual. I got a pattern down. My packing and grind had become standard for the Zap already, and I keep a jar just for the Zap (of prepared herb- a blend for each vape).
I am listening and appreciating the feedback.

Vitolo,

lwien

Just trying to find an explanation, Vito. This is the first that I've ever heard of something like this in almost 3 years of being here and using this type of vape for about as long.

lwien,
Top Bottom