Aromazap/Myrtlezap/CeramicRockZap

Rick

Zapman
return
Thanks for the order and confidence in Aromazap. We do not offer the extra stem for FC members any more but I do have a discount code for our shopping cart in my signature here on FC. I see you did not take advantage of the discount so I will add an extra stem to your order. Your order will ship by the end of the week or earlier. We started to build a small inventory late last week but they got eaten very quickly so we are still at about a week from order to delivery.
We do appreciate all the help for others posted on this thread by AZ/MZ owners. I like the diversity of opinion on different subjects related to Zaps and all log vapes. Everybody has their take on packing and pulling, cleaning stems, finishes to apply, water cooled or not, etc. There is not one answer to every question posed here. Thanks to all who contribute to our thread.

I will have another item or two up in the accessories category tomorrow. We will offer a screen replacement kit for vapor stems and/or Tooty Tips. Our kit will include an installation tool just like the one I have used for many years.

Rick,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Rick said:
We do appreciate all the help for others posted on this thread by AZ/MZ owners. I like the diversity of opinion on different subjects related to Zaps and all log vapes. Everybody has their take on packing and pulling, cleaning stems, finishes to apply, water cooled or not, etc. There is not one answer to every question posed here. Thanks to all who contribute to our thread.
Just glad to be here. :ko:

AGBeer,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Franko, that's what I call a nice wake up! First thing I do every morning with my coffee is catch up on fc news. I always enjoy seeing the pics of the vapes everyone gets. You did a great job with yours. Very nice Zap! I know you'll have many happy times getting to know her. ;)

Buff her up first she's a tad shy without her make-up. Her skins a little dry..........
:rofl: Cutty, you are going to fit right in here!

Welcome to the forum return! You are in for a treat getting to know your Zap when it comes. Please shoot us a pic when you get it and let us know how you like it. Also, if you have any problems, there are a bunch of really nice people here to help you out. As you can see, Rick is very customer oriented and I see he has already taken care of you. If anyone ever has a problem or has forgotten something on an order, etc., just email him. He will try to make you happy.

momofthegoons,
Reactions: mvapes
very pretty tinkin of gettin primo zap glass tooty b nice, hi rick if i would like 13.5 volt i guess its bout $20/25 & would it take temps up may b 420/ darker abv or would beer kozy, very slo draw magic flite micro hittin technique b almost fine? thcx :)

hemp;)goofy8cheerio,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
hemp, the 13.5 will definitely bring the temp up higher, but really isn't necessary the majority of the time with the new style heat port. I find it makes the hits too harsh now. But, to each their own. It is available on the website for $20. Although I have never used one, a beer cozy has been reported to work very well too. I just never wanted to cover up the wood grain, since these myrtles are so pretty.
The hitting technique is quite similar to the MFLB. Nice and slow. But you don't have to worry about combusting with the Zap like you do with the LB, so it's really a bit easier. The real trick is the stem pack, which often takes a bit of practice. If it's too tight a pack, the draw will be more difficult. But, practice makes perfect! ;)

momofthegoons,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Wow Franko those are hella nice product shots! You got an awesome super deluxe pkg that's for sure!

Rick those new tubes holders are the cats ass!

Ed's TnT,

Rick

Zapman
Franko those are beautiful shots of a light Primo kit. We very much appreciate your fine work. You were one of the first to take a shot at our Primo Kit once the new storefront went online. That package has proven to be our most popular by far.

With our current discount offered through the discount code in my signature here on FC, the total price for the package shown above is under $172. We think that is a pretty good deal with the glass stem(with two tips) and the Myrtle stem holder included in that price. Our 'Kit' is completely assembled and ready to use when you open the package and guaranteed for a year. We have been building this same log vape for close to ten years. All brass used internally and in stem tips is 100% RoHS lead free brass. Currently we are running a week from order to delivery and plan to improve that timeline.
I also want to say we do all the work here in Zapville from start to finish. We turn all of the wood ourselves. Often we cut the turning blocks ourselves as we have a small bandmill that we use to cut logs into boards. We have a nice surprise coming in that area soon from a couple of fruit trees recycled from a neighbor in the Valley a couple years ago. We also do all packaging and shipping from this same location as we have always done. Needless to say, we handle all customer service here too. No middle man to blame when we screw up. If there is a screw up, we do it and we fix it better than it should have been.

Thanks for all your help mom, explaining pack and pull and everything else you do here on the AZ/MZ thread. We always look forward to your posts.

Rick,

return2heaven

i must say, that is an awesome looking kit. Can anyone tell me if there is a big difference when using the glass stems?

thanks
DS

return2heaven,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Return, what the glass stem does is cool the hit down. I think the difference is substantial. I do still use my stock stems on occasion, as well as the beautiful wooden ones I got from Ed. My favorite, however, is still the glass. How bout the rest of you guys?

And Rick, if I wasn't happy with my Zaps, I wouldn't do it. It's just a testimony to how much I like the product you make, as well as how much I've grown to appreciate the Zapville folk and their attention to their customers. :)

momofthegoons,

vcasal2

I have a clear tooty and i like it a lot. The hits definitely come in cooler and it will help those new to the draw technique. However i still find myself using the stock stems MORE often. I dont know why...i guess its just simpler and im always worried about breaking my tooty :uhoh:

vcasal2,

Screwdriver

Franko420 - Awesome shots! What camera/setup did you use?

I actually prefer the standard stems...I own a PlainJane that I had my glass guy add a carb, but I just never use it. I always tend to drop things and know I would just keep breaking glass stems....since I still drop my standards once in awhile.

I personally cannot see getting a 13v wallwart, as I get great hits with the 12v. Funny thing is, is that my Light MZ sits in the kitchen and gets a little afternoon sun hitting it around 4 PM. Hitting it at that time produces just a little too harsh of a hit....So I am assuming that would be similar to if I was using the 13v. I concur what others have said....the longer these break in, the better they perform.

Rick....I was just looking through you site and am really amazed. You guy did a really great job. Makes other sites look amateurish. ;)

Screwdriver,

Franko420

momofthegoons said:
Franko, that's what I call a nice wake up! First thing I do every morning with my coffee is catch up on fc news. I always enjoy seeing the pics of the vapes everyone gets. You did a great job with yours. Very nice Zap! I know you'll have many happy times getting to know her. ;)
Thanks for the kind words, I have been enjoying her since an hour after I got her hot :cool:

Ed's TnT said:
Wow Franko those are hella nice product shots! You got an awesome super deluxe pkg that's for sure!
Thanks, and indeed I do :brow:

Rick said:
Franko those are beautiful shots of a light Primo kit. We very much appreciate your fine work. You were one of the first to take a shot at our Primo Kit once the new storefront went online. That package has proven to be our most popular by far.
Thanks Rick, I really like my Zap (and getting zapped) and have put her through the paces and she has performed well. I'm glad I went with the kit as it's a great bargain and even better in use.

Screwdriver said:
Franko420 - Awesome shots! What camera/setup did you use?
Thanks Screw, I used a Canon 5D (f9 or f10, ISO 400, 1/125) white tile board for floor, white seamless for background, 2 canon 580EXIIs for lighting (one in a softbox in front and above, the other aimed at the background)

Franko420,

Rick

Zapman
Kinda fun to have something happen in the shop directly related to comments here on FC.
We all know glass is popular and cool but most of us also have this sense of having to be very careful with our glass. Some have said they like using the glass but refrain at times because of the fear of possible breakage.
When we started the glass, I mentioned that Tim, our glass guy likes to make his glass no so delicate.
I just proved to myself anyway that Tim was right on regarding durability of the Tootys.
I was in the shop a few minutes ago making inserts to go in the Tootys which is a job I am doing often these days. Being the clumsy, dropsy person I am, I brushed one of them with my left arm and off the work table three feet to the very smooth finish concrete floor. I knew it was gone as soon as I saw it go. Nope, not even a crack. Three feet to a concrete floor and still alive and well. I of course cannot guarantee they will all do that but it surprised the hell out of me.
Tuff Tooties.

Rick,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
:lol:
Tuff Tooties.
I've dropped all of my stems and had no damage (knock on wood). The other day I thought for sure I had snapped the mouthpiece off my short Tooty, but was pleasantly surprised that it was fine too. While not dropped on concrete, they've been dropped on ceramic flooring and the near accident with the Tooty was in a drawer. I had propped it to dry and then forgotten and slammed the drawer shut. Was I relieved when it was okay!!!!

momofthegoons,

Screwdriver

Rick said:
Kinda fun to have something happen in the shop directly related to comments here on FC.
We all know glass is popular and cool but most of us also have this sense of having to be very careful with our glass. Some have said they like using the glass but refrain at times because of the fear of possible breakage.
When we started the glass, I mentioned that Tim, our glass guy likes to make his glass no so delicate.
I just proved to myself anyway that Tim was right on regarding durability of the Tootys.
I was in the shop a few minutes ago making inserts to go in the Tootys which is a job I am doing often these days. Being the clumsy, dropsy person I am, I brushed one of them with my left arm and off the work table three feet to the very smooth finish concrete floor. I knew it was gone as soon as I saw it go. Nope, not even a crack. Three feet to a concrete floor and still alive and well. I of course cannot guarantee they will all do that but it surprised the hell out of me.
Tuff Tooties.
I'm 6'6"....things tend to fall farther around me.....:D......I also hit my head more then the average bear. I've lost at least 20 IQ points since I was a kid.

Screwdriver,

HermitCrab

Hello all. :)

I smoke cigarettes and tend to develop a smoker's cough if I smoke anything with them. I have been looking into vaporizers for a while, and am hoping that they will be healthier for me than using my bubbler.

Well tonight, after me stalking USPS tracking all day, my MZ arrived. Being my first vaporizer, there was that small fear that I would not enjoy the "smoke" as much. There was also the concern about using a MZ correctly, including grinding, packing, and pulling. My meds are an "early sample", so I was also hoping they would be dry enough.

I charged my unit for an hour exactly, and then loaded the tooty with my ground herb. I proceed to pull and found I really loved the flavor. I was surprised. I had no problems with the pull, and it felt very natural.

I love the tooty. Very cool.

Anyway, that's my story. I really love my MZ, and the wood was perfect.

HermitCrab,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Hi HermitCrab, welcome to the forum and the world of Zap! So glad your first experience was a good one. Although I don't smoke cigs anymore, I had smoked herb for many, many years before trying vaping. I was amazed at how good these vapes made the herb taste. Now, I never smoke anymore. And my smoker's cough has disappeared. Now we just need to get you off those cigarettes! Sorry, it's the mom in me. :D

momofthegoons,

Screwdriver

Ok...been using my Zap for a few months now.....get nice hits and love the buzz. Been on this 1/8th of Bubba for a little while and am pretty used to the high....very predictable. Last night I loaded up the stem and did a single hit and everything seemed as usual. Wife called me in to the living room to show me something, I then sat on the couch.....and then bam! I started launching into bakeville. 10 minutes into it I was sooo freaking stoned....2D cartoon stoned. Almost like I did a single gram bong hit. This was like 10x higher then I have ever experienced with a single MZ hit.

Hmmm....As I write this straight, I just realized that I was at the bottom of my ground 1/8th. I load my stems by sucking the herb into the tip and then doing a light tamping. I am thinking that I must of sucked a bunch of keif that was at the bottom of my container.

I am just rambling now.....

Man I love these MZ's.........:D

Screwdriver,

isleepy1

Just want to add my :2c: and say the comments in the thread, Ricks attitude and great cust service, as well as pics of some of the most BEAUTIFUL pieces of wood I've seen made the decision easy when trying to find a replacement for my 6+ yr old vaporbros box that finally quit working last week. I pulled the trigger early Tuesday morning and can't wait to receive my log! Till then my LB will be getting quite a workout.

isleepy1,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Hi sleepy, welcome to the forum. Wow, seems like every time I log on, there's someone new to welcome to the forum and to Zapville!!! :tup: I bought my first Zap for the many of the same reasons you did. Beautiful wood, great comments, and a really pleasant buying experience. And since then, my experiences have only gotten better.

I actually have another Zap on it's way (should be delivered this afternoon) and can hardly wait for my husband to bring it up to the cottage Friday so I can see and try it. Of course, I will be posting a pic. This makes three for me personally, and one that I've purchased as a gift. If nothing else, I would think that the fact that I would get 4 of these products should speak volumes to anyone out there who is on the fence about buying one. ;)

momofthegoons,

return2heaven

absolutely!! i haven't gone thru all 110 pages, but so far i haven't read of any zap owners that aren't thrilled with their piece. i found out about the Mzap when i stumbled upon this video on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYwWuZYGaYk which led me to google it which led me to this forum! cmin here def made up my mind to get one! I ordered one the other day and it's all i can think about pretty much all day, all night...

return2heaven,

Screwdriver

Welcome Return2Heaven...

I know you will really love the MZ......I got two myself and am contemplating a third for no other reason other then I want another. Might do one with the LED.....

Screwdriver,
Top Bottom