Aromazap/Myrtlezap/CeramicRockZap

ranDUMB

momofthegoons said:
Hi sleepy, welcome to the forum. Wow, seems like every time I log on, there's someone new to welcome to the forum and to Zapville!!! :tup: I bought my first Zap for the many of the same reasons you did. Beautiful wood, great comments, and a really pleasant buying experience. And since then, my experiences have only gotten better.

I actually have another Zap on it's way (should be delivered this afternoon) and can hardly wait for my husband to bring it up to the cottage Friday so I can see and try it. Of course, I will be posting a pic. This makes three for me personally, and one that I've purchased as a gift. If nothing else, I would think that the fact that I would get 4 of these products should speak volumes to anyone out there who is on the fence about buying one. ;)
totally agree with all of this! This is my second personally (first one was ganked), and I'm already finding that it is holding heat a lot better then my last, and prob the previous generation of zaps! And it still has so much aging to do. I'm so glad I decided to pull the trigger on the zap over waiting for a similar product to be available. :D

ranDUMB,

the ob

all good in the hood.
momofthegoons said:
Hi sleepy, welcome to the forum. Wow, seems like every time I log on, there's someone new to welcome to the forum and to Zapville!!! :tup: I bought my first Zap for the many of the same reasons you did. Beautiful wood, great comments, and a really pleasant buying experience. And since then, my experiences have only gotten better.

I actually have another Zap on it's way (should be delivered this afternoon) and can hardly wait for my husband to bring it up to the cottage Friday so I can see and try it. Of course, I will be posting a pic. This makes three for me personally, and one that I've purchased as a gift. If nothing else, I would think that the fact that I would get 4 of these products should speak volumes to anyone out there who is on the fence about buying one. ;)
hey everyone! I have been MIA lately while I work on my business which I have been moving. I miss being here all the time and hope to be able to spend more time here again soon when things calm down. I am so happy to see all the new faces (or names I guess) who are buying zaps. Not only is Rick a truly great guy and a pleasure to deal with professionally, but the zap is a wonderful product. You are also joining a great group of people (those who own zaps)

welcome all!!

Hi mom! I hope you are well......

the ob,

isleepy1

Thx for the warm welcome all!! The community here seems to be well educated and have a good attitude. I LUV IT, I remember finding FC when I first bought the MFLB about 9 months ago, but have been an only occasional lurker till now.

I can't wait to receive my MZ, I'll be sure to post some pics and a short review once i've had a chance to figure out how to make her purr. I'm hoping to receive my light grain deluxe kit by Thursday at the latest as I'm heading to the mountains for a long weekend and can't think of a better place to break her in! Till then the upkeep on keeping batteries charged for the 2 of us (heavy medical users) to use the MFLB is too much. Looks like combustion it is for a little bit. I apologize ahead of time dear lungs. :/:peace:

isleepy1,

Rick

Zapman
isleepy1
Yours could even be there Wednesday if I get everything done on the list for the weekend.

I see my favorite competitor made one of his favorite comments about me(out of nowhere?) on his thread. For some reason he always leaves out my statement on the subject that negates the unfounded fears he continually tries to generate about AZ/MZ.
Oh well, I will continue to suffer as a result of his put downs of us and our people. Over $500 in sales in the 12 hours since he posted his kind words. I'm sure that is just a coincidence though.

Rick,

Screwdriver

Rick said:
isleepy1
Yours could even be there Wednesday if I get everything done on the list for the weekend.

I see my favorite competitor made one of his favorite comments about me(out of nowhere?) on his thread. For some reason he always leaves out my statement on the subject that negates the unfounded fears he continually tries to generate about AZ/MZ.
Oh well, I will continue to suffer as a result of his put downs of us and our people. Over $500 in sales in the 12 hours since he posted his kind words. I'm sure that is just a coincidence though.
Rick....I am thinking I was the one that got him all riled up. I was not trying to be a dick....was just asking a question and he jumped down my throat.

Screwdriver,
hi rick may i, i dont need car adapter w/ primo deluxe may i not use discount code fc710a & since discount is bout $8 if i dont use it can u giv me 13.5 volt instead of car adapt plus reg 12 volt tu :) thcx

hemp;)goofy8cheerio,

Rick

Zapman
hemp et al
We will make that work. My apologies for not getting back to your last Email. To tell the truth, I have a hard time figuring out texting code. Make the order then fire me an Email so I am alerted to your screen name, etc and can make the change to the order.
Here is a pic of the screen replacement kit(12 screens, 6 clips and an installation tool). We also include a removal tool for the old screens through the food grade nylon handle.
screentoolandzap001.jpg

Rick,
ok thcx rick hope there's a comments section within website order hopeful tu explain there & u may understand what i would like if not & i email just b4 or after order w/ screen name & order #, o well i hope :) hey is the screen replacement kit(12 screens, 6 clips and an installation tool may i order that, is it on website order form already; how much a few bucks?

hemp;)goofy8cheerio,

ranDUMB

Rick said:
isleepy1

this just proves it, there really is not such thing as bad press!!!! :p
New website, new products, screen replacement kit, tightening kit, etc

you really do look out for the us users, helping as much as you can, its the reason some people end up on top in this world

keep it up, im a zapper for life!!

ranDUMB,

ranDUMB

though I must admit, I think all of this smoked lead is making my toes fall off

found one in my shoe the other day, figured I had nine more and just chucked it on the side of the road

MIGHT be time to stop zapping

:ko:

ranDUMB,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I hinted a while back that I had something up my sleeve and it has finally come to fruition. A few weeks back, I contacted Rick regarding a piece of walnut I had gotten. I wanted to have him make me a custom Zap. Being the sweetie that he is, he said yes. It was an interesting experience for both of us. He came to the realization that walnut isn't his thing. As he put it, it "didn't trip his trigger." I can totally understand why since Myrtle is so pretty and he's pretty loyal to her. In any case, I received her yesterday and wanted you all to see her. The second pic is really more indicative of the coloring of this piece. She's very dark, almost black in some light. Anyway, here she is, Miss Walnita:

URL=http://img806.imageshack.us/i/dsc00317u.jpg/]
dsc00317u.jpg
[/url]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thank you so much Rick! I just love her.

momofthegoons,
Reactions: mvapes

return2heaven

took this off the MZ site

"With our latest design using 100% RoHS lead free brass throughout the Zap, the issue of lead in brass is not relevant with our products".

am i missing something here? why do people still continue harping on this issue?

return2heaven,

lwien

Screwdriver, while there's an ongoing competitiveness going on between Rick and Tom, they have both refrained, at least as of late, to posting in each others threads which was probably mandated by the mods in an effort to keep the rhetoric down. Now although the rhetoric continues to some extent, imho, posting a quote from either one in the others thread does nothing but put fuel on a fire that is just more than just smoldering. Not a good move, and I would say this if the reverse happened in the PD thread. These guys have enough ammunition to lob at each other without anyone doing this kind of stuff.

lwien,

Screwdriver

lwien said:
Screwdriver, while there's an ongoing competitiveness going on between Rick and Tom, they have both refrained, at least as of late, to posting in each others threads which was probably mandated by the mods in an effort to keep the rhetoric down. Now although the rhetoric continues to some extent, imho, posting a quote from either one in the others thread does nothing but put fuel on a fire that is just more than just smoldering. Not a good move, and I would say this if the reverse happened in the PD thread. These guys have enough ammunition to lob at each other without anyone doing this kind of stuff.
Probably so.....But I was directly replying to a post directed at me, that started because Tom got on my case because he thought I was attacking him. Which was far from the case. The misinformation over there is why I brought it over here.

I deleted my post.....I wonder if Tom will delete his "brass tip" sentence, or just leave it on to keep the fire smoldering?

There really was zero reason for him to post that.....I wonder if you agree.

Screwdriver,

Rick

Zapman
I see my favorite competitor edited his post telling the world how bad I am. He even referred to me as Rik in the edited version, which he knows is not the spelling of my name. I actually like it when he does that because it shows the world his maturity level in even another way.
Pack those tips all you want folks. The tip and heatport tubing have always been from the same manufacturer, K&S Metals. They have done RoHS lead free tubing since it was chic to do so. Maybe a super researcher with a bunch of time on his/her hands can find out when they started RoHS. I only found out this year the tubing was RoHS lead free. My bad. Golly now, I am soooo so sorry about that.
I do appreciate your continued stretch attempting to put fear in others about me poisoning them with lead in the AZ/MZ now or ever, mr. other manufacturer. Spending your time on me, seemingly on a schedule, always helps folks see who you are even more clearly. Keep it up please.

Perhaps some have missed that Zaplady and I did a blood lead test this year. We were wondering just how bad we were on that subject being we are the ones who made 'em and baked'em for ten years or so. I was at the bottom of the lowest category and Zaplady was even less. This subject is and always has been an issue created by the other guy to sell his product by using fear.

Rick,

lwien

Screwdriver said:
lwien said:
Probably so.....But I was directly replying to a post directed at me, that started because Tom got on my case because he thought I was attacking him. Which was far from the case. The misinformation over there is why I brought it over here.

I deleted my post.....I wonder if Tom will delete his "brass tip" sentence, or just leave it on to keep the fire smoldering?

There really was zero reason for him to post that.....I wonder if you agree.
I don't think he'll delete it.

Both Tom and Rick lob grenades at one another. Tom is more blatant about it, and Rick goes at it from more of a passive/aggressive approach. Personally, I'd like to see it stop from both ends but apparently, there's some bad blood that has built up over the years between them that goes a bit beyond normal competitiveness.

Even though I consider Tom and Pammy friends and Rick an acquaintance, I'm not going to take sides here. You asking me if I would agree with your assessment of his communication would be doing just that and I really don't want to fuel any of that fire. God only knows that I have created enough fires with other manufacturers here, and in my opinion, in retrospect, I still feel that those fires deserved to be lit, so I think I need to help put out a few to even the scoreboard, at least before another VaporIcer or nO2 distributor/shill resurfaces. ;)

lwien,

Screwdriver

Rick said:
I see my favorite competitor edited his post telling the world how bad I am. He even referred to me as Rik in the edited version, which he knows is not the spelling of my name. I actually like it when he does that because it shows the world his maturity level in even another way.
Pack those tips all you want folks. The tip and heatport tubing have always been from the same manufacturer, K&S Metals. They have done RoHS lead free tubing since it was chic to do so. Maybe a super researcher with a bunch of time on his/her hands can find out when they started RoHS. I only found out this year the tubing was RoHS lead free. My bad. Golly now, I am soooo so sorry about that.
I do appreciate your continued stretch attempting to put fear in others about me poisoning them with lead in the AZ/MZ now or ever, mr. other manufacturer. Spending your time on me, seemingly on a schedule, always helps folks see who you are even more clearly. Keep it up please.

Perhaps some have missed that Zaplady and I did a blood lead test this year. We were wondering just how bad we were on that subject being we are the ones who made 'em and baked'em for ten years or so. I was at the bottom of the lowest category and Zaplady was even less. This subject is and always has been an issue created by the other guy to sell his product by using fear.
Well Rick, when you slog through all the BS on here and the other forum, most will come to the conclusion that the MZ is a perfectly safe, RoHS compliant vaporization. People will also realize that it is actually a vape that can be purchased.

This is the last I will say on this....and I will stay out of the PD forum.....way too sketchy over there.:o

Screwdriver,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Screwdriver, I think that's the best policy. When I cancelled my orders with that manufacturer, I decided to stay out of that thread. It's a decision I haven't regretted. I do feel that it doesn't do any good to say negative things on these threads as it usually just makes you look bad instead of the other way around. And believe me, there have been a few times I would have loved to let loose. But why? To prove my point? I think I've done that already by buying 4 Zaps.

What really pisses me off, however, is that this stupid brass/lead thing :horse: that should be dead in the water upstaged the debut of Miss Walnita! :cuss: What's a girl got to do around here to get noticed?

^^^
saw this after I hit submit. Thanks Screw! She hits great. Big clouds. ;)

momofthegoons,
Reactions: mvapes

Rick

Zapman
mom is right. We need to pay our due respect for Miss Walnita. Now the thing with her is she was an exceptionally wet girl when she got to Zapville. We lost alot of good wood to her wetness but came out pretty good in the end. Only two of those. The other goes to an old Eterra fan that sent me her E to rebuild. I just could not do it as she had a really bad ass crack right thu the middle. Also a Mohoe or two, compliments of Ed. She too had a crack problem too but only because the center of the log went right through her middle. One of those Mahoes left with the officer after the wedding.
So anyway, Miss Walnita even got my tools wet as I bored her. But we have dealt with such wetness before and learned a few tricks. Now mom has a fine functioning Walnut Zap. Remember that these little log fucks actually have a small kiln in the middle so they dry out real well in a short time.
Glad everyone is having a good time. We are too. Today is the last day of the first month(30 days) since our store went up. It has been a very nice ride with a nice burst from the old girl coming in the stretch.
Oh yes, I almost forgot. Miss W is goootendry now and was blowing nice clouds when she left here. It's a good thing. Glad you like her mom. Nice pics.

Rick,

the ob

all good in the hood.
mom,
she is a beauty and I think that is what we should all be focusing on here........

congrats on your new baby. Now I need to catch up ;)

the ob,

vcasal2

Hey guys,

I know I shouldnt even mention this...but i took a look at the posts from one of the other log vape manufacturer *cough* Tom *cough* (oops sorry im vaping simultaneously) and LOL'd quite a bit after he said that touching the brass tips were/are (his words) the mechanism by which we would/could be infected by lead. Old brass door knobs, the alloy contained in house keys, musical instruments!, lead paint! and I'm going stop there even though i could continue. Yea brass is being replaced (Pb paint gone of course) because of newer age alloys and possibly a bit of a lead concern, but think about the exposure people have had to those items over the last 100 years...lead poisoning would be the leading cause of death.

Oh well, my Zap doesnt have any lead anyway...i think. :uhoh:

vcasal2,
Top Bottom