Aromazap/Myrtlezap/CeramicRockZap

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
collegerower said:
Just copy and paste this into your sig. in your account info page (delete the X):

[Ximg]http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab282/myrtlezap/mz-3.gif[/url]

Edit, also I think Rick is using the new design, except with washers from a store instead of custom designed washers.
Thanks! Worked like a charm. Gotta show that Zap love!

momofthegoons,
Reactions: mvapes

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Mom, you got a nice looking unit right there. Glad you'll be helping produce more vapor clouds in Detroit. No more smoking in bar's, all the more reason to vaporize and recognize.

IAmKrazy2,

dudu0069

i just ordered the magic flight box today for $85 and picked up the new extreme Q last night from ebay for $150. I was planning on getting myrtlezap instead of PD for cost savings and time savings due to delays, i could build a pandora since i already have all the tools and the skill to whip on but time is of the essence :lol:. I heard the maker is making some small changes soon to the lineup like the type of materials he is using can someone go into more detail i plan to wait until the new revision is out and see what users think of it. I already have the ultraportable and effifcient magic flight box but i really want to try out the log time and see how much i can save. I have got my moneys worth from the extreme 3.0 i got like 7 months ago so i have no problem investing in a quality vape that will help me conserve my herbs and be discrete at the same time. my plan is to use the extreme with 2-3 people and bags, use the magic flight box on the go and the MZ as a daily drivers.

thanks

dudu0069,

combusche

for those who zap out of bongs: does anybody else notice how the post-vaped bongwater has a nauseating smell to it, especially if you leave it sitting for a few minutes after vaping. it's a weird, vomit-inducing smell compared to if smoke passes through it.

and that's from smoking really good quality stuff too - blueberry, chemdawg, granddaddy purp. the vapor itself is great and all, it's just the bongwater.

combusche,

B.

War Criminal
I've found the opposite, that vape bong water is way less stanky than smoke bong water. :2c:

B.,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I took advantage of a "day off" and decided to read this entire thread. This is something that I think any newbie should do when looking into a vape, but of course, we're all too impatient to do so. It was a very interesting and revealing read to say the least.

One thing I have to say is that I apologize for being the bazillionth person to ask how to load a stem! :uhoh: These are the kind of things that are asked over and over again in a thread and can get redundant. Thanks to all who helped for all your patience. I can honestly say that i've reached pro level with this now. I'd better be with all the practice I'm getting! :p

It is sweet, isn't it Krazy? It just amazes me how different they all are.

momofthegoons,

the ob

all good in the hood.
mom,
it is hard to read through an entire thread, and even when you do it is sometimes hard to remember what your read. also, I find that I will occasionally have a question and search for it and still not be able to find the answer. I too have asked questions that I know people have discussed already. I do also appreciate everyones patience with me. :D

the ob,
Agreed on the value of reading through an entire thread.

I did so with this one, the MFLB and PD and Woodeez threads when I first started lurking around xmas. That is what steered my to get a zap for my first vape. I have been lusting after the LB and just pulled the trigger on it too for portability.

One thing I learned was to change my display settings to show 75 posts per page (pagination is adjustable folks) and it makes for more to read without having to click "next."
I found it to be helpful, YMMV. :)

Howie Feltersnatch,

the ob

all good in the hood.
I too read through all of those same posts ^^^^ if you are interested in the log type vape, you have to read through all the PD, zap and woodeez posts to get all the info. it took days. I am looking forward to the arrival of my zap tomorrow......

the ob,

collegerower

Howie Feltersnatch said:
One thing I learned was to change my display settings to show 75 posts per page (pagination is adjustable folks) and it makes for more to read without having to click "next."
Thanks for the tip. I never knew this, and it makes it much better!

collegerower,
collegerower said:
Howie Feltersnatch said:
Thanks for the tip. I never knew this, and it makes it much better!
The funny thing is, I did it automatically when I joined so I was confused at first when people talked about the "hundreds of pages" in a thread. I was like "I only see 25 pages." LOL!

Howie Feltersnatch,

the ob

all good in the hood.
yeah howie, thanks for the tip. I wish I knew this before I read all the threads.

the ob,

combusche

B. said:
I've found the opposite, that vape bong water is way less stanky than smoke bong water. :2c:
really? i mean, i wasn't trying to imply that smoke bong water is nice-smelling in any way - it's different. but the difference is that vape bong water, to me, seems to have a weird cringe-inducing nauseating odor to it. the odor is sort of identical to the herb being vaped, but with a inexplicable puke-worthy quality to it. it's not the bong, this happens with 2 of my other bongs also. anyway, i just thought i'd mention this because i saw someone saying they actually drink the vape bongwater, and the thought of that makes me want to throw up.

combusche,

lwien

Smells fine to me, but then, I love the smell of Gorgonzola at night and napalm in the morning.

lwien,

DeepFried

A Legend in my Own Mind
LOL, I drink my bong water after vaping every time I use it. Keep your bong nice and clean, I mean only vape in it no smoke. I use RO water and the taste is kind of flowery smelling. It might not be for everyone but I find it nice to drink after a session.

DeepFried,

the ob

all good in the hood.
just received my zap in the mail. beautiful. can anyone tell me how to post the images on this thread. do I have to host the pics somewhere or can I do it directly? thanks.

the ob,

the ob

all good in the hood.
here are the pics. per usual, I am not sure if they actually do justice to how beautiful it is.....

The unit came with a great "care package" full of stuff including a piece of tubing that fits perfectly on the stem. this beauty is warming right now......:)

the ob,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
ob, you got a beauty. Such pretty grain patterns. I see you opted for no led like I did on my first one. I'm really torn as to whether or not to get one on my next.

Anyway, congratulations! I'm sure you've got it warming up right now, so have fun! :cool:

momofthegoons,

the ob

all good in the hood.
by not adding the LED it makes it a little more discreet. also, it is one less thing to break. the light is nice so you can remember that it is on though.

the ob,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I see you got your pics to load :tup:

I will probably opt for one on my next Zap. It's going to a vacation home, so I will want to remember to unplug it. Depends on the grain pattern. I'll probably leave it up to Rick.

Enjoy your new toy ob!!!! We all know what you are going to be doing to the next few.... :brow:

momofthegoons,
Top Bottom