Aromazap/Myrtlezap/CeramicRockZap

goody8504

For those of you who hate puns, I'd stop reading now if I were you....

Zappy Anniversary to both of you, Rick and the Mrs. (Sorry, don't know her name). I hope this next year is just as good to you as the last

Quinlin

So after combing through miles of threads and info on vapes, I have finally ordered my first vape, the CRZ. I wanted a vape that was safe (clean air path), efficient, reliable, durable, and portable (though not necessary). When I ordered it I found that I could also add "excellent, responsive customer service" to the list because Rick was fantastic! We emailed back and forth a few times and he answered all of my questions in an honest, helpful manner. I am so excited to get it and start trying it. I'm sure, based on all of your informative reviews, and Rick's special care in making it, that my new CRZ and I will become fast friends.

Thank you Rick and everyone else on this site that helped me make my decision. As I only have enough money for one vape at this time, I was extremely selective throughout the process to try to find the one vape that would best suit my needs. I'm sure I'll start collecting someday, as many of you have, but for now it's gonna be me and my CRZ. :tup:

AdmiralAlpacha

I'm new to it but the fever will hit you hard. I just started a couple of months ago and I am waiting for my third vape to get here, and already picking my next. It's a sickness really lol

AdmiralAlpacha,
Reactions: Vitolo
quin, welcome to zapville :wave: myrtlezap is what I started with...nice curly grain with a blue light, I still got her and got to give her some fine attention every now and then... my crz is my work horse now and it is one fine vape... I started with a budget for only one vape also but hey shit happens... plus they are so damn appealing with that slick shine and crazy grains that Rick lets the customer choose... enjoy your zap and post some nice pics of your vape once you had time...

Psychic

Psychic Medium/Vaporist
I ran in the house, loved and kissed on the dog, and went straight to my CRZ when I got in. So nice to come home to my warm little friend. :D And I'm talking about the Zap..... the dog is being a little shit because I went off and left him. And somebody has been giving him people food while I was gone because he's a begging fool. :lol: Behavior mod time!

Welcome home Mom!
So glad to be home! Good morning Zapville!!! :D

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
One up for your longevity and happiness Zapfamily :)!
Rick i read more help is coming from Zapville :) For sure is needed and will be appreciated :). Can't wait to see what's coming next ,and i bet i am not the only one starving for some more zap history :drool:.

Got my vv ps and the power cord (nice work on the cord, Rick! Very sturdy yet flexible) and giving her the maiden run. Couple quick questions:

When upping and downing voltage, say 12 to 14 or 14 to 12, how long before the heating element levels? Are we talking a couple minutes or 10+?

I'm having some confusion with my volt meter to fine tune this thing. I can read on a 10, 50, or 250 scale. I set it to 50, and I get a reading of 32 volts with the vv ps set to 14? Is there supposed to be math involved here?

Rick

Zapman
TheDude, it is the volt/ohm meter off or something like that. Every VV we send out has been run for at least 24 hours to insure the voltage stays constant. I do not test all of them for voltage accuracy but the ones we did test are one tenth to a half volt off, always with actual voltage less than what the digital display says. I would say it will take 10-15 minutes at least for the heater to settle to any adjusted voltage. I keep mine where I want it all day and only turn it down when we go to bed.
@ Abysmal, your information about more help coming from Zapville is not correct. We had our Abysmal Bennie last Wednesday night. It lasted 6 1/2 hours. We grossed a bit over $1000 and we sent you $777 Thursday AM. That's it, we are done with the benefit for you. Maybe you were thinking of another log vape maker contributing something? I do have three of those orders left to ship. They should get out of here tomorrow.
Thanks for all the anniversary wishes. Zaplady is Pat

TheDude, it is the volt/ohm meter off or something like that. Every VV we send out has been run for at least 24 hours to insure the voltage stays constant. I do not test all of them for voltage accuracy but the ones we did test are one tenth to a half volt off, always with actual voltage less than what the digital display says. I would say it will take 10-15 minutes at least for the heater to settle to any adjusted voltage. I keep mine where I want it all day and only turn it down when we go to bed.

Rermember, Rick, I bought the cord from you but the unit from the company, so you have not tested this one.

I think my meter might be reading wrong. I test any outlet, and it reads at 125 volt on the 250 scale. It should read 110, right? That's a difference of 15 volts, which is about the difference in my vv ps. I have it set at 13 volt right now, and it's testing at 29 volts on the 50 volt scale.

I think I might just get a new meter.

Rick

Zapman
TheDude, are you on the correct TYPE of voltage with the meter? We are testing DC(direct current) volts from the VV. The wall socket is AC(alternating current). There are AC and DC settings on every meter I have seen.
125 volts is not out of line for a wall socket. On the high end but OK. I'll bet you are not setting the meter right.

Indeed, Rick! You are correct! I was testing AC not DC. I am almost right on the voltage on the DCv scale. If anything, the voltage is reading about .5 volts higher than the vv ps scale. At 14 volts, I am getting about 14.5 volt output.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Sry for the misunderstanding Rick :) ! I
I vaked off my English last night and my desire to dive into Zap history again, was strogner than logic :)... and didn't got the "I'll be getting more Abysmal stuff out and finished to head out tomorrow besides caught up on most orders." lol (Now i see it actually means that you are going to ship the pieces from the past Bennie ! :) .
am totally grateful and you've been of huge help ! Btw i just got the $ withdrawn to my acc so all is available and can be cashed out as it is needed.
:peace: and :love: to all Zapville :)

Rick

Zapman
Looks like we have a wempty ebsite again. What did I say? I'll get on the other ball today with some new beauties up by tonight or early AM tomorrow. Maybe even a refurbished 10 year old blue pine.

"Another one bit the dust" last night. That would be Jasper, our biggest Malamute. He was so graceful in his day. He could run like a Gazelle. He was our golden Malamute because he got Parvo as a puppy and made it, costing a good deal of Vet $. He was also the slickest quickest chicken killer of them all so he did not get to roam as much as he wanted.
The 'malamutes', past 12 years now, number two from the original seven. They all go in a similar fashion. Get old, stop moving, stop eating then stop drinking water. He was in no pain which was very cool for me as a dogs pain at that stage will change my job.
Brown Dog and Shasta left. Shasta is also very close to exit time.
Dogs teach us so much about life.
No sadness, only happiness for him that he moved on peacefully. Just part of life. Move on. Dig another hole, cover it up. Open the 'mutes pen now. Chickens will be fine.

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
I was 18, she was 20. Good thing someone robbed the cradle or I still might be a kid! That is one key to life. Stay a kid forever but follow most adult rules.
That's awesome and right as rain. I've known my wife since we were 10. She hated me for most of our school years. Hey wait a minute. She sure tortures the hell out me,,,,,maybe she still does? ;)

Top Bottom