Aromazap/Myrtlezap/CeramicRockZap

the ob

all good in the hood.
I really do not understand how some of those new RZ's are still there. There are some beauties there.

Hey Rick, one simple idea for the website. It would be nice to see which wood each zap is made of listed in the description. simple thing really. I have looked at several and love the woods and am curious what they are.

the ob,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
I think this one would be the first out on a limb piece, its a piece of work for sure, its simple and raw with beauty and purpose, I really dig the hits I get from this thing, big hearty full hits, very thick, the bark on the top and bottom is the shit! Really like looking in the top and seeing the internals all SS, the ceramic is a great plus, I dont see how you could make this product any better!

2011-09-24_20-06-22_349.jpg

2011-09-24_20-06-43_917.jpg

2011-09-24_20-07-03_773.jpg

2011-09-24_20-07-27_857.jpg

Had to get a couple close ups of the bark, you gotta love Mother Nature!

Ed's TnT,

reece

I love that piece Ed. I think it was called "natural log" if memory servers. I can't seem to get into the "out on a limb" pieces but that one is great. I do hope there are more in this vein in the future.

reece,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
reece said:
I love that piece Ed. I think it was called "natural log" if memory servers. I can't seem to get into the "out on a limb" pieces but that one is great. I do hope there are more in this vein in the future.

Yeah I believe you are right, I was referring to the bark, seemed like it started there. I to hope there will be many more of these.

Ed's TnT,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Ed's TnT said:
Had to get a couple close ups of the bark, you gotta love Mother Nature!
Great images Ed... and a great score. That unit is most decidedly A "First"!
I love all of the "out on a limb" series!!

Vitolo,

hunterthompson

momofthegoons said:
hunterthomson, it takes about 1/2 hour 45 min to get up to temp. Is there a reason you don't want to leave it on 24/7? It doesn't draw much electricity and is what these were designed for.

I don't want to leave it on 24/7 because I live with a roommate who doesn't condone vaporization and also a place were theft is pretty common so I wouldn't want my beautiful Rockzap being walked away with by some jerk who wanders into my room.

hunterthompson,

the ob

all good in the hood.
hunterthompson said:
momofthegoons said:
hunterthomson, it takes about 1/2 hour 45 min to get up to temp. Is there a reason you don't want to leave it on 24/7? It doesn't draw much electricity and is what these were designed for.

I don't want to leave it on 24/7 because I live with a roommate who doesn't condone vaporization and also a place were theft is pretty common so I wouldn't want my beautiful Rockzap being walked away with by some jerk who wanders into my room.

I did not realize Rick was sending these thing to jails now. :lol:

I kid, I kid!

totally understandable.

I see someone snatched the following
1) retro rock amber. I LOVE this shape.
2)retro rock camo. This color was rad.
3) rock zap "hold me" this simple elegant design is a winner too.

who is going to snatch the wally top hat? shes a beauty. also the logs are still there. someone needs to pull the trigger.

the ob,

the ob

all good in the hood.
guitarscreamngrowler said:
here's to hoping monet comes tomorrow

I am really looking forward to seeing some pics of that one in real life.

I came close to snagging that one as I am a Oregon Duck (about a billion years ago) and those were my school colors. still a huge fan. They finally kick ass so it has been more fun in the last few years. Please take some photos of that one for us to see.

I will also have some photos to post this week of my new babies......

the ob,

the ob

all good in the hood.
someone snagged stumpy. nicely done. that one is a classic. I feel like that will be the party vape :)

the ob,

guitarscreamngrowler

your from Oregon, im from Pennsylvania, my brother was just in oregon an washington state. trapping birds ha hes a wildlife biologist.

guitarscreamngrowler,

smartrott

good morning everyone. Starting the day off right, ha ha. Here is to a great day.
guitar - today is the day, isn't it? :)

smartrott,

guitarscreamngrowler

so far todays the day last update left philly at 11pm im about 1hour 20 mins from Philadelphia. no updates so far but says on track for delivery for today.

guitarscreamngrowler,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Great way to start the week guitarscreamngrowler. Anticipation.... :lol: Remember, not too fine a grind, don't pack the stem too tight... and enjoy!

momofthegoons,
guitarscreamngrowler said:
your from Oregon, im from Pennsylvania, my brother was just in oregon an washington state. trapping birds ha hes a wildlife biologist.

More people showing up from PA everyday!

biojuggernaut,

Rick

Zapman
Ed, thanks for posting the pics of your RZ. As I said earlier, that one was just playing around stuff. Funny how some of those 'goof around' pieces can turn out popular.
No daily special starting yet. Opened my mouth too soon.....again......sorry about that. We got a bit busier that I thought would be the case over the weekend and also had some important farm chores to get done, like Polish Sausage, Bacon and our first whole ham in and out of the smoker which took the entire day yesterday. That was fun stuff because it is just add chips and watch the temp .....and wait. So I still had lots of time to get my AZ work done, just not much website work. Sitting here on the keyboard is my least favorite thing to do.
A note to anyone who ordered a glass Tooty with your RZ. Your order is delayed a day or two. We are going to do a different tip install and are waiting on hi temp silicone tubing. It is due today as I recall so the RZ with Tooty orders should ship tomorrow. They are part of this 'batch'.........
doit2.jpg

Just to let you know we are taking care of business. This is a shot of yesterdays(Sunday) AZ work. These and more will ship today, Monday, and tomorrow. We will have more choices up by Tuesday evening and possibly a glimpse at another product. Possibly. Everybody has been very busy here at Zapville the last couple weeks and there will always be some personal business that may slow new stuff but not by much.

guitarscreaming.......relax now......patience........take it out of the box and plug it in before trying it.........you do make me laugh good dude. Let us know if you have any problems.
hunter, the new RZs can be turned off and on with no problems that we are aware of so far. They are a very new product so we do need more time to confirm our suspicions.

Rick,

guitarscreamngrowler

thats what i do make people laugh ha, oh yea i wont grind it real fine i got titanium space case an medium mendo mulcher. yea mail doesn't get here til 2 or 3. if not today it will be here tomorrow. an the ssv an extreme q might be getting put away haha.

guitarscreamngrowler,

the ob

all good in the hood.
Rick said:
Ed, thanks for posting the pics of your RZ. As I said earlier, that one was just playing around stuff. Funny how some of those 'goof around' pieces can turn out popular.
No daily special starting yet. Opened my mouth too soon.....again......sorry about that. We got a bit busier that I thought would be the case over the weekend and also had some important farm chores to get done, like Polish Sausage, Bacon and our first whole ham in and out of the smoker which took the entire day yesterday. That was fun stuff because it is just add chips and watch the temp .....and wait. So I still had lots of time to get my AZ work done, just not much website work. Sitting here on the keyboard is my least favorite thing to do.
A note to anyone who ordered a glass Tooty with your RZ. Your order is delayed a day or two. We are going to do a different tip install and are waiting on hi temp silicone tubing. It is due today as I recall so the RZ with Tooty orders should ship tomorrow. They are part of this 'batch'.........
http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab282/myrtlezap/doit2.jpg

looks like photobucket is off again..........
Just to let you know we are taking care of business. This is a shot of yesterdays(Sunday) AZ work. These and more will ship today, Monday, and tomorrow. We will have more choices up by Tuesday evening and possibly a glimpse at another product. Possibly. Everybody has been very busy here at Zapville the last couple weeks and there will always be some personal business that may slow new stuff but not by much.

guitarscreaming.......relax now......patience........take it out of the box and plug it in before trying it.........you do make me laugh good dude. Let us know if you have any problems.
hunter, the new RZs can be turned off and on with no problems that we are aware of so far. They are a very new product so we do need more time to confirm our suspicions.

that blue/green one looks really amazing. The colors show up really well in that photo.

the ob,

SirElton

the ob said:
that blue/green one looks really amazing. The colors show up really well in that photo.

I agree. That's why I snagged her up as soon as Rick made her available. :cool: I'm sure it'll look out of this world in person. I'll be sure to take pictures once I get her.

SirElton,

guitarscreamngrowler

its arrived oh yea shipped sat an got here monday. beautiful its smaller than i thought which is sweet to me. fit good in my big hand haha. warmming up as we speak.

2utjh5l.jpg

2vjyk47.jpg

guitarscreamngrowler,

Gobrian

For some reason I cannot get my ABV to come out dark brown (like vitolo's).
I am getting about 3 hits/stem with the usual declining amounts of vapor until about the fourth when nothing more comes out. The ABV I am getting has a little green in it. Anything to be concerned about?

Other than that, I'm loving the unit. For a daily driver, this is THE best vap I have used. Plus every time I look I at I think "damn, that's a sexy vap"

Gobrian,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Gobrian said:
For some reason I cannot get my ABV to come out dark brown (like vitolo's).
I am getting about 3 hits/stem with the usual declining amounts of vapor until about the fourth when nothing more comes out. The ABV I am getting has a little green in it. Anything to be concerned about?

Other than that, I'm loving the unit. For a daily driver, this is THE best vap I have used. Plus every time I look I at I think "damn, that's a sexy vap"
Don't rush your hits or stems...
I get my lips on the tube, and don't cause much air flow... I just "lean against" that tube with my lungs. a constant easy suck for about 5-7 seconds with a break of the same in between.
Another way is to take little "chugs" at the stem, followed by inhales....
Look. The stem is not done after the 3-6 hits.
You can get quite a few more if you take it slow, and don't increase the speed of your suction in desperation to get it hotter... it does not work that way, and gets cooler.
Also the last hits you exhale, you may not see vapor... but lighting catches it, as does a cam.
Even if there is no visible vapor, keep hitting the stem, until you get no flavor.
There is golden goodeness in those last few hits that few people are patient enough to take.
Your ABV will get darker also!

@guitarscreamngrowler- Outstanding! :brow:

Vitolo,

Gobrian

thanks for the advice, I image the bud and grind has something to do with it too. Ill "lean against the tube with my lungs" :D. I actually went out yesterday and bought a Space Case (almost 80 bux.. ouch) to get my fine grind on.

Gobrian,
Top Bottom