Aromazap/Myrtlezap/CeramicRockZap

Nycdeisel

Beautiful, Vitolo! I have a walnut stem holder that is actually fancy walnut and looks spectacular, not sure if I have ever shared it on here, maybe later, but lets see your stuff in action first!

Nycdeisel,

Rick

Zapman
Vito got a special treat for many reasons. Main one is he is a special guy in so many ways and gives us all inspiration to keep on going no matter what. He loves and lives "thank you". He is also a bonafied medical user. We try to bend a little more for y'all if we can. One more thing about Vito allowed that walnut block to turn into a Zap. That block of wood has a large defect in the back that we filled and a surface crack also in the back. It was not available for normal sale but made a super Second Life Zap for a Second Life guy. It was a no brainer not to put in an led, Vito. Sometimes the grain is just too nice to interrupt. Just did another walnut today going to a special place and had to run in the house to make sure it too did not get an led...........whew!!!! we're good!
We appreciate being able to treat our customers special and will do that whenever we can for as long as we can. All you have to do is ask. No guarantees we can oblige but we will try. We can guarantee no extra charge.
Good to see some pretty pictures. Our thanks to all for sharing the wood and the kind words. Good to see you around a bit OB. Tough times for most small businesses these days.

Rick,

Vitolo

Vaporist
VTV Presents:
Photoon2011-06-27at1448.jpg

O.K. Vaporists. I now am officially in my own personal Zapville. The Yin and yang of Zaps live now close to one another, and closer to my heart.
Oh.. I will test vapes, and use my others, but this will be what anyone that enters my home will see.
I will bust out with the "paraphernalia" looking items, and the tech stuff when the demand arises. But I now feel that this small collection represents the side of my life that I feel good about showing the world.
I have achieved "The Zap Lifestyle"

Vitolo,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Vito, you have a real dynamic duo there with your two Zaps. I gotta tell you, I laughed out loud when you were teaching the new Zap how it's done. :lol:

Woohoooo.......Vito's in Zapville and he's representing!

momofthegoons,

sharkvszombie299

Got my Zap round 5 and i was jumping around the house in joy when it got here. This thing is amazing the wood is beautiful and it gives wonderful hits already. I'm super excited for the fact this its only gonna wok better with time. Of course the first thing i did was get a vid up on youtube. Forgive my lack of video making skills im no vitolo lol

P.s when ever i make videos i can never seem to record my clouds well lol

http://youtu.be/siB-MkJHUAE

sharkvszombie299,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Now that they are sitting here... I truly don't know how I functioned without them.. I used shot glasses etc... but this just feels so complete!

Vitolo,

caseball2051

woke up to my unit being non functional today, what a bummer.

The plug is the issue, as is usually the problem. The wire when moved around makes the light turn on, and sometimes it turns on when barely plugged in.

does this seem like the usual problem that is fixed by the transformer repair kit?

caseball2051,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Yup. Mine did the same thing. If I turned it one way, it would make the connection. But, if it was turned the other direction, it was cold. The repair is an easy fix. The alternative would be a new transformer.

momofthegoons,

sharkvszombie299

I love this zap. I normally vape at pretty hig temps with my Q so the lighter head high i get from the zaps lower temp is great. I normally can get this high from my LB but i feel like it takes forever with the batteries and all that. Its nice that all i have to do right know is go to my smoke(vape) nook and the zaps all ready good to go. Rick has made my day...maybe even my month lol

sharkvszombie299,

the ob

all good in the hood.
thanks rick. I hope things are still going well for you. I am out there selling zaps whenever I can. I am going to try to be around a bit more and not work so much (like every day) I miss being around. So many things and new people happening all the time.

the ob,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Good Morning Zap Family. What a great day to be in Zapville!
My new additions are loving their ZaPolish rubs.
Amazing how the new Walnut is drinking the polish, and begining to glow with a new life of her own.
My curly blond Myrtle is "Kushin" (pronounced cushion)
The Walnut is "Ravin" (pronunced raven)
I love the fact that AromaZap is not some corporation, but one hell of family operation... a philosophy!
*Rick and LadyZap have been helping with email diagnostics of the Dark Walnuts Zaps function.
HEY, guys.. don't think I am complaining.. Rick reminded me that you all are family and would want a progress report!
The Walnut's plug on her back gets too hot to touch. While she will produce 4 medium vapor pulls, they are not quite up to par with the Blondy yet. Funny thing .. The Myrtle has suddenly developed some type of jealousy of the new Walnut. She is suddenly blowing clouds like the Zapville train itself!
So the Diagnostics-
First a gentle removal of the leather bottom revealed two well soldered very separate connections. Nothing touching. bottom back on (a touch of elmers wood glue).
To eliminate the transformer itself as a reason for less heat coming from the Walnut, I have switched transformers. I will wait an hour or so, and see if the plug in back of Walnut is still hot to the touch , or if it has changed. And of course during this time, I will do a few sample "pulls" from each to observe differences again (Viva le Diagnostique'!!).
As you saw in my earlier post about the Zap Lifestyle.. These two gals are stunning together.
Rick has made it perfectly clear that if the Zap is not exactly as it should be, I would send it back to it's birthplace for the surgeons touch... but we are trying to evaluate it this way first. It would be sad to break up this beautiful family even for a few days of Zap Rehab!
Will keep you posted! :)

Vitolo,

reece

Vitolo, you are a freek. Emphasis on the FREE! Please don't confuse it with a freak. Big difference in my mind. Your posts bring a smile to my face. Keep on keeping on.

reece,

Rick

Zapman
I think we may have a short somewhere on Vitolos Ravin. He said the plug is very warm which is not normal. Anyway, we will get it figured out then we can tune in to the Battle of the Babes at Vitolos Place. The fun part will be watching him get real goofy figuring out which girl performs the best.

New batch of very nice non burl Myrtle due in right after the 4th. I have taken off the "out of stock" notice for Myrtlewood from our website.

Rick,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Rick said:
...The fun part will be watching him get real goofy figuring out which girl performs the best.....I have taken off the "out of stock" notice for Myrtlewood from our website.
The girls were both in the room when you said that, Rick! They didn't look competitive at all.. they looked like they enjoy each others presence. I decided that my blond gal is clouding so heavy to encourage her new soul sister to do the same!
I am really glad the "out of stock" notice is down on the Myrtle! People seeing that it was out of stock made them want one even more. The Earth Mother sent you the Myrtle when the universal time was right. ;)

Vitolo,

sharkvszombie299

Going on day three and i love this vaporizer. i get super vaked off tiny amounts of herb, and every day the hits get better and its already producing crazy clouds. I dont even really need the 13.5v in my opinion just cut a sock to fit it and it works perfect.

sharkvszombie299,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Im looking to make another investment for a new piece. I was thinking the Aromazap or the PD, as I really respect your opinion what do you think?

Vitolo said:
Good Morning Zap Family. What a great day to be in Zapville!
My new additions are loving their ZaPolish rubs.
Amazing how the new Walnut is drinking the polish, and begining to glow with a new life of her own.
My curly blond Myrtle is "Kushin" (pronounced cushion)
The Walnut is "Ravin" (pronunced raven)
I love the fact that AromaZap is not some corporation, but one hell of family operation... a philosophy!
*Rick and LadyZap have been helping with email diagnostics of the Dark Walnuts Zaps function.
HEY, guys.. don't think I am complaining.. Rick reminded me that you all are family and would want a progress report!
The Walnut's plug on her back gets too hot to touch. While she will produce 4 medium vapor pulls, they are not quite up to par with the Blondy yet. Funny thing .. The Myrtle has suddenly developed some type of jealousy of the new Walnut. She is suddenly blowing clouds like the Zapville train itself!
So the Diagnostics-
First a gentle removal of the leather bottom revealed two well soldered very separate connections. Nothing touching. bottom back on (a touch of elmers wood glue).
To eliminate the transformer itself as a reason for less heat coming from the Walnut, I have switched transformers. I will wait an hour or so, and see if the plug in back of Walnut is still hot to the touch , or if it has changed. And of course during this time, I will do a few sample "pulls" from each to observe differences again (Viva le Diagnostique'!!).
As you saw in my earlier post about the Zap Lifestyle.. These two gals are stunning together.
Rick has made it perfectly clear that if the Zap is not exactly as it should be, I would send it back to it's birthplace for the surgeons touch... but we are trying to evaluate it this way first. It would be sad to break up this beautiful family even for a few days of Zap Rehab!
Will keep you posted! :)

mvapes,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I am being dead honest. If you are thinking of a log vape as an investment.. you can't go wrong when you talk MyrtleZap. When you say "investment'.. sure.. you could turn around any time.. more easily than with any other vape type, and sell it.. but investment means more.
You will find great pride in it's appearance, and placement. You will never get riid of it, and will want to show it off.
You asked my opinion. I think you would never regret a trip to Zapville!

Vitolo,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I have to agree with Vito. A Zap is a great choice. Of course, in the Zap thread, what would you expect? :cool: All kidding aside, this is a wonderful vape made by a wonderful guy and gal. The delivery is about a week. Aesthetically, IMO it is a piece of art to look at. It's a great little aromatherapy device and delivers as a vape. It can be used with a bong, etc., if desired. It will conserve your herb. What's not to like? Plus, it gets you a ticket into the Zap family. And if I don't mind saying so myself, we're a great bunch! :D

The fun part will be watching him get real goofy figuring out which girl performs the best.
Rick, the same thought crossed my mind. And I'm sure that there will be a lot of those diagnostics will be going on. After all, we have to be sure! ;)

momofthegoons,
Top Bottom