Arizer Solo

OF

Did somebody say SOLO time? AAAh was just my overactive demanding brain.
Stems loaded with sweet greenery.... sorted

As the Brits used to say about 'the sun being over the yardarm' (late enough in the day for a beer), "Surely, somewhere in the Empire, the sun is over the yardarm". I suggest the same rule applies here? Somewhere out in Sololand it's time to be heating up the unit and loading a stem......and I'm behind that schedule, please excuse me.......

Thanks for the reminder.

OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Did somebody say SOLO time? AAAh was just my overactive demanding brain.
Stems loaded with sweet greenery.... sorted
420 should be repected.
However starting early is OK.

GORILLA GLUE OG my little bubbler (TKO) no thrills however effective!

SOLO time all day long!

I had a thought?
I do think sometimes!

Low Temperature vaporizing provides a benefit!

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I'm discovering "MK ultra "is a good strain to use with the solo. I mostly use temp setting 3. Gorilla glue is, hard to get, here in Canada.
I will look for MK ultra?

GORILLA GLUE OG is pretty good.
However I would like to try the MK utra.

It's all good!

Oaxca COLAS mostly sativa so all we can do is guess?

Whatever works for you?

I have way too much GORILLA GLUE OG because it's by the ocean and grown by surfers!

GIRL SCOUT COOKIES for the day.
GRAND DADDY PURPLE we can get!

SOLO level is up to you?

Mine is 4 and I love it!

OF

Recently got another new model Solo w/ the intent of setting it aside for the day the current one dies ... what is the best way to store it ? Should I charge the battery periodically ?

Store it at about 60 or 70% charge, say step 5. Keep it at 'room temperatures' and you'll be fine or years. Avoid fuller charge. You might check it every few years?

Many of us have them stashed away for just that rainy day. Ironically the suckers seem to last forever, and when batteries do pack in owners are attached enough to the Solo to replace the pack and vape on. A real credit to the design I think.

Hopefully you won't need it, but store it at about 2/3 charge and it should be waiting to serve if called on.

OF

Buzzbomb Almighty

My curved stem from Alice123 arrived yesterday, and it looked pretty good, a bit shorter than stock, and maybe just a touch thicker. I went to see how it fit and it squirted out of my hand onto the floor and the bowl broke. I didn't even get to touch it to the solo. So I ordered another one then went to the post office to see what the parcel notices I got the day before were about. It was the 45 degree adapters for my bubbler to use with a whip, and the stainless tubing for my gong/stem project. I tried the bubbler using some plastic tubing, and it works but I want to find some silicone tubing to use. How long should a whip be between a solo and a D020?

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
AM4lM8O.jpg

My next session. :)

Nugg

@kellya86 No such thing as a dumb question. Good to see you in this thread!

How are you finding the solo? What temp level are you liking?

Have you tried using domed screens yet?

Used dome down they don't reduce the bowl size and also keep the airflow as good as possible. Used dome up they cut the bowl size in half and keep most of the herb around the side of the bowl so it's in contact with the hot glass.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Hey @Nugg I'm loving the solo so much...
Start on 5, finish on 6...
It's so much more powerful that my flowermate, and just all round better..

It's more convenient than the eq most of the time, and it's nice to stick it on the d020 D, level 7, 2 rips, done...

Still doesn't match the eq, but a perfect sidearm.... very happy....

I have eq.'s, I want the stand badly

Last edited:

Buzzbomb Almighty

I guess I'l just buy 2 1/2 - 3 feet of tubing and cut it down if it doesn't work for me. I know CMS had it when I replaced the elastics on my slingshot.

Buzzbomb Almighty,
Reactions: Dr. Soxhlet

Dr. Soxhlet

SOLO Vaporized Cannabis is my Best Medicine
Recently got another new model Solo w/ the intent of setting it aside for the day the current one dies ... what is the best way to store it ? Should I charge the battery periodically ?
Gee, I would just use them both. Charge one while using the other. Very handy if you are a chain vaper like me. I never have had any luck storing batteries of any kind. With the right charging procedure(never charge all the way to the top and never run the battery to the bottom either) and alternating your Solos, they are sure to last several years.

Top Bottom