Arizer Solo

Buzzbomb Almighty

My personal favourites right now are the shorty stems with tips, less resistance, more flavour, lower temps... it's all relative. I've been watching this golden smear develop on the glass, and thought I should do something about it. Rather than clean it out with hot water or alcohol and waste it I removed the tip, took the pokey stick (steel olive pick freebie from gin) got in there and tried to get a glob on the end. I took that and pushed it around in the kif from the bottom tray of the buster and then shoved that around the edge of the main chamber where the fine herb congregates, (I loosened that up a little) collecting a bit more . I put a little leaf in on top of the screen and scraped a few of these little goo-balls in then topped with a bit more leaf, creating a sort of dope terducken. oil inside kif inside leaf. Well, that worked! :lol:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
It depends on what temp levels you were using . The higher heat settings will
drain your battery more than the lower temps .

Are you talking about straight usage times , ie : re-starting
as soon as you hear the auto-shut off . Or are you reheating
from a cold start ? in between sessions , that will use more battery
to reheat .

I used to get 2 straight hours of use on levels 3 and 4 dry vaping .
Where as , I would only get 1 1/2 hours on levels 6 and 7 water vaping .

If you have the older version where you can use their
old PA . I would use the PA , before you head out , conserving
your portable battery life .

hope that helped

I always hit my Solo at setting number 7 for 10 minutes. Sometimes I push that to another 10 minutes immediately after the first session, to completely drain my ABV.

Thank you @OF :)

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I used to start at level 4 and heat soak the bowl for 2 to 3 minutes before drawing. Now ... I got to 7, stabilize temp and hit it and then drop to 4 and do my thing. I get around 2 less sessions for battery charge but that could also be because we've been together for almost 2 years now.

OF

Anyone who visits @ataxian has to check moderation at the door. Use your claimcheck to pick up your moderation on your way outside.

We're talking about the same guy for sure. It's also a good plan to leave your car keys and wallet with a trusted friend......or at least hidden in a safe place.

And 'wear comfortable shoes', as protection against broken glass on the way out?

OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Amen.

And, IMO, a man with even a fraction of that list can't truly be considered poor.

OF
One last word on the SOLO tread.

All pipes of glass for water? check
All adapter's ready for combat? check
All WAX bin's full? check
All med ground GORILLA GLUE OG ready to load? check
All TOP SHELF like GDP on order? check
All life worries behind? check

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician
Last night was a Revolution in the Solo World.

Best session ever!!! Whilst laying in bed in the complete dark at that.

True Cherry OG, with a couple flakes of my Hash (Iced Cookies)

I fiddled with the Hampster Mode, using the bent Stem, rockin the Solo as opposed to the Stem, very slight motion back and forth, left and right..

With a very gentle draw, Temp Steppin' from 3 -ended on five..

I was getting clouds that are very similar to my DBV!?

I used the lights emitting from the Solo itself to see the clouds... But the feeling of the Vapor slam packed in my lungs and the fact that the 12 minutes shutoff beep acted as an alarm to set the Solo on my nightstand... Instantly back to sleep.

Moral of the Story...
The Solo can produce profound effects... I loved it already...

Now.... I'm even more infatuated by Her Mystique..
Arizer designed a damn near perfect Vaporizer named The Solo.

A portable producing like a desktop?

At 150ish $?!?

Wonder why this thread is near 1500 pages of joyful posts?!?

:love:

Edit; Dare I say; Solo is now my Favorite unit!??!

Yup!!!

Last edited:

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician
^ thou speaketh the truth.
Cherry OG, Hash, hamster mode and solo mystique, Winning combo?

Winning indeed!!

MVP = Solo!

I hadn't used the " Tiltin' / Rockin' method yet, as I was pleased with her performance as is...

Last night was my first time I tried it... My Straight Stem used to be my preference as it was a tighter seal, got very good results.

I also realized that "Less is More " regarding adding my Hash.

The hits I got last night were simply astounding , however the effects...
Even more impressive.

Solo for Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

Keep "Rockin" da Solo yo. :rockon:

OF

I've never looked at the threads for the other portables, do they all crow about having the best one as well? :lol:

No, not all of them for sure. They risk 'but my Solo always does better' kind of replies same as we risk evidence backed challenges here. Like if we said 'biggest clouds ever'? In a useful way wild claims quickly get called out, lots of experimenting going on by good folks making accurate observations.......sometimes you have to dig a bit to get to the gems, but there are a lot of sharp folks moving things along.

Save your time, that's what you'll find on those lesser threads, your real friends are here.

OF

Top Bottom