Arizer Solo

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
As long as you remember to draw the drapes before you break it out, that shouldn't be a problem. Unless it's really cold, of course. Makes using it riding up the ski lift kinda conspicuous I guess. Probably limits the party possibilities? But hey, who am I to be judgmental?

You know, there are a couple beaches just South of San Francisco where they might not notice....... And it seems like it might have 'how to carry stash with you' issues? Some details I'm happy not knowing......

OF
@OF please forgive me for all the horrible things I say?

I got a new desk top I do love.
However for all the reading I do the SOLO I like a lot.
OK maybe it's not as strong as some.
For my situation I appreciate the effectiveness while maintaining a sober approach
to learning!

I think all vaporizer's are decent.

My approach is customized for me.
Others will have to customize what works best for them!

High Power = night time hours
Log Flavor = 420 Pure pleasure
Portable = During busy times
Flame = Need a JOINT like experience

I choose a SOLO for my portable needs.
Their are others however I need easy.

The SOLO is very logical.

Simple is OK!

OF

LOL
I think stem burns would be a problem, Imagine leaving one straight out of the Solo on your lap.
Duct tape, great for carrying stuff.

Shelly Berman (IMO one of the world's great comedians) has a side splitting night club routine about sitting in traffic in your car when you notice the fire has fallen off your cigarette.......you know right where it fell (of course) but before you can do anything a bus load of school kids pulls up next to you......

Vaping is safer than smoking.

OF

it's not making much sense to me yet.......
Yeah, all of the sudden the solo is a convection vape. The varying opinions and misconceptions concerning convection vs conduction blows my mind, many who like the solo seem to believe there's no way its a conduction vape because "conduction vapes suck!".

I'm interested to see his results when he uses the solo correctly, you know.. Not levitating over the oven.

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician
I need to clarify.......

I did get a Firewood 3, amazing deal from a fellow FCer and happens to also share the same disease as I.

It is good for it's intentions...

But a day to day comparison...

I still like my Solo more.

I love it, so damn elegant.. It feels like a newer Vaporizer even though it's a pioneer..

Not really too many portable Vaporizers can retain it's value for such a long time.

Why oh why, do I take it personally when someone dogs my Solo??

I was recommending the Solo to @mecker (I think)

And I mentioned that it still remains at the top of almost every On-Line Vaporizer Vendors' "Most Popular Menu" ... (I think every Vaporizer Site has the Solo on the first page of the Pull-down menu) & The restricted airflow is by design (Thanks again @OF )

I love the Glass?

Speaking of glass... Time for Hash. :razz:

'Nite Solo Crew.
:zzz:

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
My point of view.
Solo on left, Laptop centre, Chardonnay on right.
Wife and dog a blur.
420 OLD VINE ZINFINDAL one glass + GORILLA GLUE OG
My wife came down from her office and poured her wine glass.
SOLO PHVES CHILLUM TIP LEVEL 4 and a 113 seal. (10 rips)

420 is CIVILIZATION of the MODERN WORLD
399 BCE Socrates died in prison after drinking HEMLOCK.
2016 WINE and CANNABIS = CIVILIZED!

My DOG is sleeping?

Last edited:

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician
Snow Jelly Flowers and Snow Jelly x Northern Lights 90 micron Bubble.

The Bubble can easily be mistaken for Shatter, but she is pure Glandular In-tact Heads. I must be careful trying to break a dose out, she will fly across the room.

The former strictly Daytime Vaporizer known as Hashtags Solo, is quickly breaching into early evening, nights.

I finally tried my harvest of GSC X Northern Lights last night (60 days Cure)

I decided on "Iced Cookies" as the name, incredibly strong high.

Hence the name..

Much love Solo Lovers.

Felt like my face was melting last night. I love Colorado.

Dr. Soxhlet

SOLO Vaporized Cannabis is my Best Medicine
Received my two bent stems yesterday. Tighter than the straight stem I had.

I much prefer these to the straight stems! I only use the straight stem when using the Solo in a cup.

I undoubtedly have two more bent stems in the couch, along with a pair of EQ controllers and other various cleaning tools. The best part of losing stuff is occasionally finding it later. ;)

Earthtuner

Just picked my Solo from the mailbox and plugged it in until full.That will be it's final full charge and I will from now on charge to 7.8 volts to prolong it's lifespan.
Heated it up to 7 about 1 minute.Everything I have read here, about this little beast is true.Flavorful and potent pulls even at heat level 3.This version has good draw, and the stem fit is loose, to allow for the glass stems to edge up a little for better airflow.Purchased a few extra glass stems to be properly equipped for the inevitable fall to the cold hard ground.Found an old camera case that holds the Solo and a Capped stem.It works wonders compared to my low grade dragon-lite[mflb clone]vape.I bought a Vapir rise 2 desktop unit to keep it company.It's a good team.

poonman

About how many sessions do you guys get from a fully charged battery? I'm only getting about 6-10 minute sessions, sometimes 7. Does that sound about right?

It depends on what temp levels you were using . The higher heat settings will
drain your battery more than the lower temps .

Are you talking about straight usage times , ie : re-starting
as soon as you hear the auto-shut off . Or are you reheating
from a cold start ? in between sessions , that will use more battery
to reheat .

I used to get 2 straight hours of use on levels 3 and 4 dry vaping .
Where as , I would only get 1 1/2 hours on levels 6 and 7 water vaping .

If you have the older version where you can use their
old PA . I would use the PA , before you head out , conserving
your portable battery life .

hope that helped

Top Bottom