Arizer Solo

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
So...I guess there's something wrong...when I connect my PA to the power socket there's too much sparkle going on there I wondering why is that...

So anyway, when I unplugged the PA the solo wouldn't shut off... then I force closed it - which for some reason its not beeping (did not silent the solo)
When I recharged it took about 3-5 minutes to charge completely... so I wonder...I think I did about 1.5 cycles...I love the 12mins cycle...now I don't have it ... but I'm really really high ;0

m0sh,

OF

So...I guess there's something wrong...when I connect my PA to the power socket there's too much sparkle going on there I wondering why is that...

I guess I don't follow. What's "too much sparkle going on"? If you mean strange flashing lights, that can happen if the voltage of the PA isn't exactly right. What unit are you using? I used a 9 Volt 6 Amp supply I happened to have handy but it wouldn't work. It's actually about 9.2 Volts open circuit which is too much for a PA but not enough to charge I guess. Lowering it down to 8.5 Volts (like the factory one really is ?) cured it.

GonG would work helluva lot better than the stock stems, but you could still use your stems. :D

Indeed. Before I got my GonG stem I used two pieces of nesting silicone tube with the bent stem worked great, but the GonG takes less hands.

OF

Yoshi

Woah
Indeed. Before I got my GonG stem I used two pieces of nesting silicone tube with the bent stem worked great, but the GonG takes less hands.

I'm using one .5" silicone tubing from my Da Buddha, it fits right over the stem and protects it from damage. It works great :D

od88

I noticed my auto-idle timer is still activated when plugged in to the power adapter. Meaning, I leave my unit on the power adapter 24/7 and when I randomly turn up the heat, it may go idle within seconds because the timer was still activated. Does anyone else find this to be true?

od88,

filteredhead

filteredhead,
Reactions: $un
Before my GonG arrived I would slip a 1/2" band of the below high-temp silicone tubing over the end of the stock Solo stem. This would engage/seal to the narrow portion of 18mm (and wide portion of 14mm) female joints on my various pieces.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0064OF8SK/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Have you tried your new Pinnacle HT rig yet? I'm interested in your thoughts as you are the "filtered head" - I'm just a newbie when it comes to vape'n'glass.

kelper,

filteredhead

hah I am newbie, started vaping 6 months ago or so. The HT/WT works great, love its compactness and that it has virtually no drag, so far used it with Solo, Pax and a couple of oil pen setups. No complaints yet, I will let you know if I run into anything. It cools the hot vapor so well I don't realize how big of a hit I am taking - lessens/soothes the normal 'throat hit' feeling.

filteredhead,
Reactions: kelper

OF

I noticed my auto-idle timer is still activated when plugged in to the power adapter. Meaning, I leave my unit on the power adapter 24/7 and when I randomly turn up the heat, it may go idle within seconds because the timer was still activated. Does anyone else find this to be true?

Yes, I found the same thing, which is why I don't leave in powered up (and warm) when I don't need it.

Did you find instructions somewhere that says to do this? I couldn't find specific instructions so I'm using it in what I consider a logical manner (meaning not powered up when not needed).

My assumption is it's not intended to be used like that?

OF

hah I am newbie, started vaping 6 months ago or so. The HT/WT works great, love its compactness and that it has virtually no drag, so far used it with Solo, Pax and a couple of oil pen setups. No complaints yet, I will let you know if I run into anything. It cools the hot vapor so well I don't realize how big of a hit I am taking - lessens/soothes the normal 'throat hit' feeling.
Monster hits with the Solo for sure - you can really get your lips around it for major suction.

od88

Yes, I found the same thing, which is why I don't leave in powered up (and warm) when I don't need it.

Did you find instructions somewhere that says to do this? I couldn't find specific instructions so I'm using it in what I consider a logical manner (meaning not powered up when not needed).

My assumption is it's not intended to be used like that?

OF

Thanks. Nope, no instructions here either, just trying to push convenience to the limit.

od88,
Reactions: OF

Yoshi

Woah
Is that an HT in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me? Oh I see, just an itty bitty stem...

I was going to say if you're trying to put your lips over a 40mm HT, that would look incredibly ridiculous. Glad to see I was out of context. :D

Yoshi,
I was going to say if you're trying to put your lips over a 40mm HT, that would look incredibly ridiculous. Glad to see I was out of context. :D
Actually I was referring to a Pinnacle HT. But no, I don't go total ho-bag on it!

kelper,

Yoshi

Woah
Actually I was referring to a Pinnacle HT. But no, I don't go total ho-bag on it!

Okay cool

Also, I'm curious about serial numbers. I know puffitup claims that their M1A's are the latest, but isn't there M1B's also floating around? :D

Yoshi,

Vaaped

Thinking about reclaiming the oil in my stem by torching it through my 14mm piece, there is a lot of oily buildup that I can see but also alot of specs of plant matter. Will this still work?

Vaaped,

Yoshi

Woah
Thinking about reclaiming the oil in my stem by torching it through my 14mm piece, there is a lot of oily buildup that I can see but also alot of specs of plant matter. Will this still work?

I don't see why not :shrug: Just be careful not to burn yourself!

Yoshi,

b0

Cloudy...
Okay cool

Also, I'm curious about serial numbers. I know puffitup claims that their M1A's are the latest, but isn't there M1B's also floating around? :D

Not sure about this, but if I remember right the user with the M1B buyed his from PIU?

b0,
Reactions: Yoshi

Yoshi

Woah
Not sure about this, but if I remember right the user with the M1B buyed his from PIU?

I was just curious if there were M1B's floating around, this guy over on GC is fretting he didn't get the latest Solo (M1A4). How would I go about telling him it's still an updated model, just cheaper than an M1B?

Yoshi,

Greenmile1332

Soooo I am a noob looking for his first tape purchase, and i know I will get a gnarly home unit, but i can't drop 550+ right now, BUTT i wanna get vaping!!!

I love the idea of the vapor blunt 2.0 deluxe, but I aw someone do something similar with the Pax....

Does a PVHEGonG let me connect a solo to a water piece if i decide to go that route??

http://www.planetvape.ca/pvhegong-high-efficiency-gong.html

thanx guys, the solo looks terrific and like it really does work well.... I am torn as what to order... and i need to order tonight!!!!! :ugh:

Greenmile1332,
Reactions: b0
Top Bottom