Arizer Solo

VapeKing99

Hey all, -
I ordered an Arizer solo vape nearly two months ago. The serial on the bottom starts with M1A3.
It was working and charging fine until I tried to recharge it but nothing happens when I plugged it into the charger. No lights go on or anything. ( I have sound disabled) Damn these high tech devices something was bound to go wrong.
What can I do from here? I've contacted the retailer but should I try and reset the battery or just smoke pipe for now because I really miss vaping.
Thanks

VapeKing99,

b0

Cloudy...
Try contacting the retailer, sure he would have a solution and if not, you can always contact Arizer.

b0,

dmmyc8

I purchased an Arizer solo on 8/24/12. Been working great used the hell out of it almost everyday. Yesterday i tried to charge the solo. When plugged in It makes the usual beep the blue light comes on and the red light under charge will flash green and red then go to green only. However my, Arizer will not hold a charge, the levels wont increase and I left it charging the entire day not a single orange/yellow light level increase.

If anyone has any ideas id love to hear. I also emailed the retailer i got it from already waiting to hear back

dmmyc8,
Reactions: Red Indy

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I purchased an Arizer solo on 8/24/12. Been working great used the hell out of it almost everyday. Yesterday i tried to charge the solo. When plugged in It makes the usual beep the blue light comes on and the red light under charge will flash green and red then go to green only. However my, Arizer will not hold a charge, the levels wont increase and I left it charging the entire day not a single orange/yellow light level increase.

If anyone has any ideas id love to hear. I also emailed the retailer i got it from already waiting to hear back
I don't want to start any trouble here however changing the battery pack improved my SOLO by 33%.
I like AW IMRS 18650 3100maH however this pack was a easy switch.
(SAME RATING as the SOLO)
Have a electronic PERSON change them out for you if your not a do it yourself kind of person.
theshorelinemarket_2247_1134744774

http://www.batteryjunction.com/tenergy-18650-2200-pk.html

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
I don't want to start any trouble here however changing the battery pack improved my SOLO by 33%.
I like AW IMRS 18650 3100maH however this pack was a easy switch.
(SAME RATING as the SOLO)
Have a electronic PERSON change them out for you if your not a do it yourself kind of person.
*PIC*

http://www.batteryjunction.com/tenergy-18650-2200-pk.html

Sorry to be nitpicking, but you mean 33% improved battery usage time and not 33% better vapor or so...

Perhaps you can use the word more instead of better ("my solo works 33% more time now")

m0sh,

inspirose

Hiya!

I just bought the Arizer Solo (and a scientific bubbler) off of someone, so far enjoying the experience!

Was wondering if there are any DIY guides to connect to a bong/bubbler and/or make an adapter for the stealth cup thing.

inspirose,

m0sh

Hiya!

I just bought the Arizer Solo (and a scientific bubbler) off of someone, so far enjoying the experience!

Was wondering if there are any DIY guides to connect to a bong/bubbler and/or make an adapter for the stealth cup thing.

Better look here : http://www.planetvape.ca/vaporizer-accessories/glass/adapters.html
Or more so, bubbler adapter : http://www.planetvape.ca/pvhegong-high-efficiency-gong.html
stealth adapter : http://www.planetvape.ca/solo-stealth-adapter.html

Which bubbler you have? is it 14.5mm or 18.8mm?

m0sh,

Red Indy

Low carbon PSYCHONAUT
Hiya!

Which bubbler are you going to use?
Any pics?
This thread is full of DIY ideas and surely there will be some that will help you to connect your Solo to your bubbler, you can use the search option to see what comes up.
The Solo is very versatile when it comes to using water cooling and there are all kinds of ways to use the Solo icw water filtering/cooling devices.

You might want to try to reset the Solo.
I had similar problems, this was the advice from Arizer.
I didn't manage to reset but you might be able to.
If not you will have to send it in for a check up.

Red Indy,
Reactions: dmmyc8

inspirose

Thanks for the quick replies guys!

It is 18.8mm I believe, but I was wondering if there was any way I can DIY-it without buying off of planetvape. I know planetvape has a lot of stems and adapters and stuff, just want to save a little dough haha.

Which bubbler are you going to use?
Any pics?
This thread is full of DIY ideas and surely there will be some that will help you to connect your Solo to your bubbler, you can use the search option to see what comes up.
The Solo is very versatile when it comes to using water cooling and there are all kinds of ways to use the Solo icw water filtering/cooling devices.
Yeah I started reading through the thread (and I tried using the search function; DIY is too short of a keyword), but thought making a post might be better.

I'll put up a picture tomorrow. It kinda looks like this but not exactly...
One of the reasons I went with the Solo was for its versatility, so I'm excited to see what I can do with it!

inspirose,

m0sh

Thanks for the quick replies guys!

It is 18.8mm I believe, but I was wondering if there was any way I can DIY-it without buying off of planetvape. I know planetvape has a lot of stems and adapters and stuff, just want to save a little dough haha.

Yeah I started reading through the thread (and I tried using the search function; DIY is too short of a keyword), but thought making a post might be better.

I'll put up a picture tomorrow. It kinda looks like this but not exactly...
One of the reasons I went with the Solo was for its versatility, so I'm excited to see what I can do with it!

Just use a silicon tubing so it fits the bubbler...it won't be as good as the real thing and I think its worth to spend the extra 30$ to have a proper setup...once you have it you won't regret it.

m0sh,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Sorry to be nitpicking, but you mean 33% improved battery usage time and not 33% better vapor or so...

Perhaps you can use the word more instead of better ("my solo works 33% more time now")
You must be a word smith?
My SOLO's heat up in 20 seconds.
I was vaping at level 4 however now I'm at level 3 with optimum function.
I get 4 sessions out of a charging.
The vapor production is so powerful (more so than it came stock).
33% improvement compared to stock in my assumptions.
Battery usage has improve as well as performance.
Now it's time to get some GLASS and the adapters from PLANET VAPES.
With my SOLO's functioning at such a optimum level it's time to move on to the next level.
When I did a battery test of the M1A there was a bad cell in one of the batteries in the two pack configuration.
I first tried customer service.
The response was weak so I fixed it myself.
I'm sure the regular units work fine.
My situation was a one off most likely?

timmahsan

treEnt
I'm loving my solo. I've been lurking around CentiZen's battery pack thread and am excited for that.

I echo ataxian's performance for sessions per charge. I usually get 3-4 sessions before it direly needs a charge. Mine is an M1A. I usually use my infamous bubbler (for now) starting at a 4, then slowly working up to a 7 over a 10 minute period. Hits well, and newbies to vaping have no probs with it.

I would love to see Arizer refresh the solo with a new version. Alas, tis a dream!

timmahsan,
Reactions: ataxian

m0sh

You must be a word smith?
My SOLO's heat up in 20 seconds.
I was vaping at level 4 however now I'm at level 3 with optimum function.
I get 4 sessions out of a charging.
The vapor production is so powerful (more so than it came stock).
33% improvement compared to stock in my assumptions.
Battery usage has improve as well as performance.
Now it's time to get some GLASS and the adapters from PLANET VAPES.
With my SOLO's functioning at such a optimum level it's time to move on to the next level.
When I did a battery test of the M1A there was a bad cell in one of the batteries in the two pack configuration.
I first tried customer service.
The response was weak so I fixed it myself.
I'm sure the regular units work fine.
My situation was a one off most likely?

I'm going to assume that word smith is not meant to be offensive...but I'm just trying to figure out what you mean, now what you are saying mate is bullshit (sorry)

The better battery would not give you better vapor...you are new to the solo so I guess you mastered it and perhaps with better herbs this time.

No battery can improve amount/thickness of the vapor.

olivianewtonjohn

I'm going to assume that word smith is not meant to be offensive...but I'm just trying to figure out what you mean, now what you are saying mate is bullshit (sorry)

The better battery would not give you better vapor...you are new to the solo so I guess you mastered it and perhaps with better herbs this time.

And why is that? Better battery might have less resistance and supply more amps. Better batteries help the magic flight

I have a shot glass full of plant material/reclaim. What am I suppose to do with it lol, just let it evaporate?

olivianewtonjohn,

m0sh

And why is that? Better battery might have less resistance and supply more amps. Better batteries help the magic flight

I have a shot glass full of plant material/reclaim. What am I suppose to do with it lol, just let it evaporate?

less resistance? elaborate please.

Whatever you are talking about the solo battery supplies power to the heater and the heater give you a steady temperature, any increase in the preformance will have to do with firmware and product design.

MLFB, keep in mind that it is a different case.

Battery can get the heat up faster but in the end the solo keeps the temperature that you pick, its very different than the MLFB that has no "computer" inside of it.

m0sh,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Four sessions? Why so little are you using power 7 a lot. I use three and sometimes go to four and always get 6 sessions with no issue. I don't go further just so I don't mess up the battery.

Dreamerr,

timmahsan

treEnt
Four sessions? Why so little are you using power 7 a lot. I use three and sometimes go to four and always get 6 sessions with no issue. I don't go further just so I don't mess up the battery.
My power usage varies. The first load I usually start at 4 and go to 7 over time (probably am on 7 for 4-5 minutes.) Once the GonG adapter is nice an toasty, my second session is usually only 4-5.

I might have a battery that has an issue, but I don't mind, as I usually recharge after every couple of sessions.

I hope CentiZen's battery pack will increase my session count.

I have a feeling the battery pack may not be running 100% of what it should. I could bring it up with PIU and Randy, but I don't know if I could go without my solo for that long (that and as much as I think the MFLB is neat, I could never use it as a daily driver while waiting.)

timmahsan,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I can go longer however just a habit to recharge after 4 uses.
People get so up tight about this?
It's like a religion!
You would think people would be more peaceful?

ataxian,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Six sessions usual brings me to blue but not dead. On the last few sessions the light drops faster on the battery meter. At full charge it is one light a session till I get to three then it drops to two or one I believe then blue which is the six sessions.

Dreamerr,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

I was giving you a complement by calling you a word smith.
Like music you can have a phd and still not play the guitar like Hendricks or Page.
My Solos function well since I changed the batteries.
If Solo users act in such a hateful way maybe their not so effective after all?
I did state that my situation was most likely a one off?
My solos are used daily and do the job they were designed for.
Aggressive people like you give me reason to replace my SOLOs with another system.
However no company has succeeded in doing so this far!

I'm sorry if I have offended you?
I did not realize I pushed the wrong button!

ataxian,

2clicker

Observer
I can go longer however just a habit to recharge after 4 uses.
People get so up tight about this?
It's like a religion!
You would think people would be more peaceful?

didnt sound uptight to me. surprised would be my guess. as was i when i read that you get 4 sessions per charge. then again i get great vapor production on 2 and usually finish the stem on 3. so obviously since using lower heat settings that im using less cell charge, but im getting at least 8 or 9 sessions per charge... and likely more. i usually just recharge when the cell indicator no longer shows a level. but i have gotten 3 or 4 more sessions after that before.

2clicker,

olivianewtonjohn

I was giving you a complement by calling you a word smith.
Like music you can have a phd and still not play the guitar like Hendricks or Page.
My Solos function well since I changed the batteries.
If Solo users act in such a hateful way maybe their not so effective after all?
I did state that my situation was most likely a one off?
My solos are used daily and do the job they were designed for.
Aggressive people like you give me reason to replace my SOLOs with another system.
However no company has succeeded in doing so this far!

I'm sorry if I have offended you?
I did not realize I pushed the wrong button!
When I read it I honestly that it was an insult. That person does seem alittle bit defensive to me though (thier reply to my post said something different before they edited). I'm not sure if going to a different thread would really help unless there are only like 10 people in it you will always have disagreement with someone and should get thicker skin.

As to the solos affectiveness omg I got so medicated yesterday. Never have been that high before via smoking. It was almost like I was on edibles or shrooms. Vaping is amazing and the solo is amazing

olivianewtonjohn,
Top Bottom