Arizer Solo

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
10-20%... sounds about right...I guess the wood is pretty much the same

All in all I'm not sure its such a big deal, but with this cuts in the PHVES it seems easy to double screen as well

m0sh,

vape4life

Banned for life
My buddy rigged together a battery charger for the solo that uses regular AA batteries so it's charging on the go. He's still testing it right now but i've seen it work and the parts for it were less than $10 I think. He thinks 4 AA batteries could charge the solo maybe twice or was it 8 AA batteries? Sorry, but it looks promising for very little investment.

vape4life,

Bigoss

My buddy rigged together a battery charger for the solo that uses regular AA batteries so it's charging on the go. He's still testing it right now but i've seen it work and the parts for it were less than $10 I think. He thinks 4 AA batteries could charge the solo maybe twice or was it 8 AA batteries? Sorry, but it looks promising for very little investment.

I think that 18650 accu can be the same like 2AAs, it means 4AAs could charge it once....Theoretically...

Bigoss,

m0sh

Don't you underestimate the Li-On battery ... :)

I was doubting its power, I am sure it works but I wouldn't relay on AA batteries

m0sh,

Lefthook

VapoMiner
Thanks for the pic Slightly Medicated. Really cant wait to get mine now but shipping to the uk takes a little longer so for now pics and peoples comments is all i got.

Lefthook,

TerrorTurkey

Just thought i would show off my stem holder, i made it for my zap but ive been using it for solo lately, thinking of drilling the holes a bit deeper to hold the stems better.

what is everyone else using for a stem holder? anyone find anything cool to use?

stemholder.jpg

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
got my stems in this morning, but i held off til after work so i can make an unboxing video :) never done one, but im sure itl be uploaded tonight :) if anyone wants to skype me feel free im tokin toinight!!! :science:

long day at work. :)

EDIT: about 2 hours ago filmed the unboxing and first bowls....after the camera i kept having some more. let me just say im in love with the shortie. This stem should be the one that comes with the solo.

I have a whole new view on the solo now....
and im too stoned to edit and upload this and its late and im tired :) check back tomorrow :goat:

jambandphan03

in flavor country
awww no skype sesh? hehe get some rest o-vaped one... :science:

I am LOVING the PVHES shortie stem too, simply amazing tasting clouds running on #3 setting.

jambandphan03,

m0sh

I just ordered a shortie as well... will see how it compares to the wood stem

m0sh,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
I had a chance to check try out the new stem. I found that I was able to pull air through the stem easier. I have a M107. I would say it was %10-%20 easier to draw through the PVHES. I really like it. Anyone one with TMJ or toothache would really benefit from using the new stem. After using it a few times... I really want them to produce a version with the water pipe adapter.

Hi Slightly Medicated,
Thanks for the nice review, glad you like the new PVHES. The good news is the version with the water pipe adapter called the PVHEGonG Adapter (PlanetVape High Efficiency Glass on Glass) is already a few prototypes in and will be available soon. We have had a lot of FC members ask for the PVHEGonG to be made and we are working to release it as soon as possible.

To notice the air flow difference the best, use the PVHES for a few days and then try the stock stem again.

got my stems in this morning, but i held off til after work so i can make an unboxing video :) never done one, but im sure itl be uploaded tonight :) if anyone wants to skype me feel free im tokin toinight!!! :science:

long day at work. :)

EDIT: about 2 hours ago filmed the unboxing and first bowls....after the camera i kept having some more. let me just say im in love with the shortie. This stem should be the one that comes with the solo.

I have a whole new view on the solo now....
and im too stoned to edit and upload this and its late and im tired :) check back tomorrow :goat:
awww no skype sesh? hehe get some rest o-vaped one... :science:

I am LOVING the PVHES shortie stem too, simply amazing tasting clouds running on #3 setting.

Thanks for the review and kind words Xchadb and jambandphan03, we agree, those shorties can really hit hard! Looking forward to the video.

I just ordered a shortie as well... will see how it compares to the wood stem

Thanks m0sh for your order, it is great to have some stem options available for Solo users. Ed's stems look so nice.

P.V.

PlanetHaze,
Reactions: Ed's TnT

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I have a new found appreciation for my solo now, with the PVHES and Ed's Wood stem, both provide much better airflow than the stock stems.

jambandphan03,

hookedonvape

I have the straight pvhes and won't go back. Im really interested in the shorty, does the length make the vape a lot hotter coming from such a short difuser? I'm experiencing some nicks in my original downstem. Horizontal knicks that look like it got caught up on the ss or something on the insertion. There are three small ones I can get my finger nail caught in when running over it. Has this happened to anyone else? Ive only had my solo for a couple weeks and was wndering if this will happen to all my diffusers? Still love my solo just going through some growing pains.lol. now I cant wait for my shorty to get here. Ty and happy vaping

hookedonvape,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
The "shortie" is a regular length stem, with a smaller bowl (confused me too)... so it doesn't change the vapor temp. I do get quite a lot of big cloudy hits from almost 1/2 of a full sized stem load using the shortie... Very conservative... Amazing what a few air channels can do. My stem fits in my chamber ok, but has the almost gonna fall out, loose feel, so I put the O ring under the cap, and now it's nice and snug, won't fall out, but I am still getting good air flow from the groves, even with the O ring in place.

Definitely want in on the gong PVHES!!

jambandphan03,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer
... is it possible to change my order PV?

No problem, just reply back to your emailed invoice with your changes. We won't ship anything to you until we hear back from you.
Thanks,
P.V.

PlanetHaze,

vape4life

Banned for life
I have the straight pvhes and won't go back. Im really interested in the shorty, does the length make the vape a lot hotter coming from such a short difuser? I'm experiencing some nicks in my original downstem. Horizontal knicks that look like it got caught up on the ss or something on the insertion. There are three small ones I can get my finger nail caught in when running over it. Has this happened to anyone else? Ive only had my solo for a couple weeks and was wndering if this will happen to all my diffusers? Still love my solo just going through some growing pains.lol. now I cant wait for my shorty to get here. Ty and happy vaping

I used to get nicks as well until I realized it was from me tapping it to knock out the ABV doh!

vape4life,

hookedonvape

Not from tapping out abv. Theyre grooves from the glass contacting the ss unit at a akward angle. I've. Since done surgery to tighten the four screws and havent had an alignment issue since. Doh!.lol

hookedonvape,

m0sh

No problem, just reply back to your emailed invoice with your changes. We won't ship anything to you until we hear back from you.
Thanks,
P.V.

How would you compare the sizes of the bowl to the stock glass?

BTW, the wood stem fits perfectly when the unit is closed...It's only when its hot I can manage to shake it so it drop out...

m0sh,

hookedonvape

I was wondering are most peoples stems slowly loosening? Or is just a problem im having. I fixed my alignment issues and the o ring and now with the difusers going in effortlessly ive found this to be the case. They dont fallout but are much looser. Ty Vaped

hookedonvape,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
I was wondering are most peoples stems slowly loosening? Or is just a problem im having. I fixed my alignment issues and the o ring and now with the difusers going in effortlessly ive found this to be the case. They dont fallout but are much looser. Ty Vaped

Business as usual on at least 10 units I have first hand experience with including my 4 units.

ru_frothi,
Top Bottom