Arizer Solo

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Stu:

I am still contemplating that option. I seriously doubt it would do much good at this point.

:evil:

OhTheAgony,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Nope, totally unrelated to color as well as age or model nr as far as I can tell.

And yeah, it sounds like I would want to send that unit back as well S420S.

I hear you loud and clear OTA.
Just got RMA info from Vapeworld, and new one is on its way shortly. Hopefully have it by tomorrow evening.
We'll post back on how new one works/ smells tomorrow.

Thanks again all for sharing your knowledge!!

Silver420Surfer,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Hi Mike, here's what I'm talking about. The screens don't take up as much room as I'd have thought, not as much as inserting the domed screen upside-down like some folks here do. It's not the prettiest solution but it works for me. Nicely roasted ABV (not charred or black), just give the screens a minute to cool down when you're done before prying them out of the stem ;)
Photo%2009-03-2012%2011%2040%2056.jpg

That is how I am doing my screens too, works well, and I can usually get 2 sessions from one load.

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
yeah i think it will work, waiting for my new solo to come. just bad luck i sold mine before aquavape came.

ilovebOObs,

2clicker

Observer
I also have a black M107 with the robo-fart smell.
Seems like the smell gets stronger when the vaporizer gets hotter. Did 20 sessions since yesterday and the smell is still noticeble.

Just shaked it and mine has the little rattling noise too ...

wait so even the new M107s have the robot fart smell...?

i havent been in this forum in a minute, but i thought that the newer robots were not farting...?

im close to ordering one, but def dont want it if its gonna smell like that

2clicker,

ilovebOObs

wait so even the new M107s have the robot fart smell...?

i havent been in this forum in a minute, but i thought that the newer robots were not farting...?

im close to ordering one, but def dont want it if its gonna smell like that

just ordered mine from planetvape, i told them to open it up and check for smells before sending and they were more then happy to help. i should get mine soon, i ordered a silver but wanted a black. after reading my post PV pm'ed me about a new shipment of blacks coming in and he will upgrade shipping for me if i waited for the black. i gotta say this is the best service i've ever gotten from anyone for anything.

ilovebOObs,

vape4life

Banned for life
just ordered mine from planetvape, i told them to open it up and check for smells before sending and they were more then happy to help. i should get mine soon, i ordered a silver but wanted a black. after reading my post PV pm'ed me about a new shipment of blacks coming in and he will upgrade shipping for me it i waited for the black. i gotta say this is the best service i've ever gotten from anyone for anything.

Planet Vape is awesome. It looks like they have the blacks in stock now (as well as silver). I sold my silver (which worked flawless, no smells) in order to change up for a black (silver was starting to show wear too quick) but now i'm not so sure.

I was so ecstatic when my silver one didn't smell (after a bunch of burn ins, originally it stunk REALLY bad, but so did my EQ), and now i'm very apprehensive because in the past 2 days two black solos m107 are robot farts? I'm now assuming that it's happening to the blacks and not silvers with respect to m107 here on FC?

Does anyone have a black m107 that doesn't have the robot fart? I SO thought that Arizer had this figured out and perfected this little bad boy.

edit: looks like PV has the 14mm carbed GonG adapter in stock too!

vape4life,

ilovebOObs

i'm guessing my black one is good. PV said he ran a few cycles for me and it had no
(robot fart) smell. now i'm dying to try my aquavape with the solo. i think it will be amazing.

ilovebOObs,

norcal

I am the owner of a non smelly, no noise, no robot fart m107 black

i got mine from puffitup.com. No smell no burn off needed, no noises or rattling, just awesome vapor hits...i actually just had a session (some ice kush..hindu x durban)

norcal,

Kuroth1

Get your Freak on....
Looking to maybe order from Amazon but how in the world do I know what model I will get??? And what model should I want???? When I look on Amazon there is like 3 or 4 ones for sale...

Just curious.. Why do you guys feel its better to buy from a Vape store and pay $229 than from Amazon where they are like $150 to $160?

Thanks!

Kuroth1,

ilovebOObs

with the discount code at planet vape its only $200 with free shipping. so the price really isn't all that different. the extra $$$ is for piece of mind of good service.

ilovebOObs,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I have the m107 ss silver from amazon.com and it has no issues at all (so far). Very happy with it.

jambandphan03,

vape4life

Banned for life
I am the owner of a non smelly, no noise, no robot fart m107 black

i got mine from puffitup.com. No smell no burn off needed, no noises or rattling, just awesome vapor hits...i actually just had a session (some ice kush..hindu x durban)

That's great news, puts my mind at ease forsure. I definitely needed a burn off for a few cycles first at 7 though.....it was a VERY acrid smell, but only if I stuck my nose to the bowl. Looks like it's still a pretty random event this robot fart. I suppose I will still pull the trigger and if it's not AS good as my old silver, i'll just submit a warranty claim.

vape4life,

dsal1

I have a new M-107 from Puffitup, no smells but there is a rattle. I unscrewed the top and the main unit in there does move around and 2 of the screws are not screwed all the way. I tried but the screws go no futher without tacking a chance of ruining it.

dsal1,

vape4life

Banned for life
I have a new M-107 from Puffitup, no smells but there is definetly a rattle. I unscrewed the top and the main unit in there does move around and 2 of the screws are not screwed all the way. I tried but the screws go no futher without tacking a chance of ruining it.

I had a rattle on a previous model solo,but it never really bothered me. I too have had loose rings as well and uneven screws (which I didn't touch).

Be happy it has no smell, and I wouldn't worry about the rattle, unless someone wants or has contacted Kevin to find out the score.

vape4life,

norcal

someone on here had the idea of boiling their stem in milk. i was thinking about doing htis, after two weeks of use its gotten super golden with a thick layer of oil up most of it. If i boil it in milk i was thinking about making a drink out of it!

anybody have any experience?

norcal,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I've tried it, but I didn't feel anything. Edibles are really hit or miss with me. About 40% of the time I feel nothing, 40% of the time I get a nice, long buzz, and 20% of the time I end up on a white knuckle trip from hell.

I've heard others have had success with it, so you may want to give it a try.
:2c:

vape4life

Banned for life
someone on here had the idea of boiling their stem in milk. i was thinking about doing htis, after two weeks of use its gotten super golden with a thick layer of oil up most of it. If i boil it in milk i was thinking about making a drink out of it!

anybody have any experience?

yep, it's awesome!! cleans up the stems nicely too.

vape4life,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I've tried it, but I didn't feel anything. Edibles are really hit or miss with me. About 40% of the time I feel nothing, 40% of the time I get a nice, long buzz, and 20% of the time I end up on a white knuckle trip from hell.

I've heard others have had success with it, so you may want to give it a try.
:2c:

I usually get the white knuckle experience or just sleepy with edibles. Too unpredictable for me to mess with, well........maybe a nibble, but that's it ;)

jambandphan03,
Top Bottom