Arizer Solo

vapeon

Looking for an all in 1 Glass adapter ? FYI the mouthpieces for the Thermovape also fit inside the solo stems. I have 4 stems, fits pretty good in all, some better than others. Point is they have new adapters made out of Delrin that fit both 14mm and 18mm in 1 adpater could also be used with the Solo quite well I believe. The ThermoVape T1 Glass Adapter Check them out here: http://thermovape.com/collections/accessories

This is their post today in the TV thread announcing them and some other new tools of the trade and some pics (Post #2443):
ThermoVape

MrNorml

The listing on amazon is from easyvape for $170 + free shipping and the photo looks like this:
YlB85.jpg

2 curved stems...

MrNorml,

MrNorml

Hello fellow Solo users,

So now I have been looking for another vape, and from what I see in the market, I think I will get another solo. So for the more updated people here, I have a few questions:

I dislike the tight draw of the solo. I used my NO2 over the Solo just to have a relaxed draw. Does the 4 hole stem improve the draw? Does the new SS bowl improve the draw?Well thats a lot of questions :) Hope someone can help

Draw is difficult IMHO. (M105)

MrNorml,

vape4life

Banned for life
I don't know why the picture shows 2 curved stems, mine came with one straight one curved 4 hole...

It shows 2 curved stems because that is how it came when it was first released. They were ceramic solos, and had 2 curved two hole stems.

The 4 hole stems do help airflow... after the switch from 2 hole, I can't go back. The SS doesn't really make a difference in air flow IME.

steiner666

Serial vapist
VERY cool BUT what stem did you order on PV??? What exactly is it called??? And does it work on any Bong basically??? What Bong is that in the Pic??? Did you get everything to do the from PV??
If so what all do I need(part numbers, names) to make the same thing... :)

Sorry for all my Noob questions..

Oh and you had a MFLB.... How do you rate the solo vs the MFLB???? I am hoping the Solo is a replacement for my MFLB...

yeah the stem is probably out of stock, has been pretty much constantly, i was lucky to get mine when i did. its no surprise that theyre selling faster than they can be made. (in Colbert voice) "I called it!"

the bong is an EHLE 250ml with icepinches, along with the EHLE punctured downstem. This tube uses a 14mm joint so thats the size i ordered of the GonG stem, and i got the non-carbed version. The bong+diffy i got for a good deal via forum member, but you can order them (albeit from overseas, if youre in US) on everyonedoesit or grasscity, iirc. It would be cool if PV, PIU or VW or other north american vaporizer reseller could also carry EHLEs and other nice smaller tubes and bubs for vaporizers. I have multiple ppl who want the same setup as me and theyre never excited to hear about having to order like 4 diff thing from 3 diff places lol.

and the LB was/is a great vape, for what it is. stealthy and quick as hell with best warranty in the business. but imo it will never be able to deliver the density of vapor i desire while maintaining as good of taste as convection vape can. the solos ability to maintain a stable, selectable/variable temp and never combust are huge pros over the LB. I can hand my solo to anyone and know what sort of hit they'll get because its so user friendly and consistent.

But if really needed to vape on the go a lot, I would much rather carry a LB and a couple AAs around with me than the solo and stem. because of the size/weight differences of course but also because the solo takes a few minutes to heat up vs the LB instantly more or less. also solo can deliver thick clouds, and while it delivers vaporization temps via convection there is an amount of heat being applied to load constantly, and i think for these reasons it also creates more of an odor.

just depends on the needs, ideally one would have both

steiner666,
Reactions: VapeArts

Kuroth1

Get your Freak on....
yeah the stem is probably out of stock, has been pretty much constantly, i was lucky to get mine when i did. its no surprise that theyre selling faster than they can be made. (in Colbert voice) "I called it!"

the bong is an EHLE 250ml with icepinches, along with the EHLE punctured downstem. This tube uses a 14mm joint so thats the size i ordered of the GonG stem, and i got the non-carbed version. The bong+diffy i got for a good deal via forum member, but you can order them (albeit from overseas, if youre in US) on everyonedoesit or grasscity, iirc. It would be cool if PV, PIU or VW or other north american vaporizer reseller could also carry EHLEs and other nice smaller tubes and bubs for vaporizers. I have multiple ppl who want the same setup as me and theyre never excited to hear about having to order like 4 diff thing from 3 diff places lol.

and the LB was/is a great vape, for what it is. stealthy and quick as hell with best warranty in the business. but imo it will never be able to deliver the density of vapor i desire while maintaining as good of taste as convection vape can. the solos ability to maintain a stable, selectable/variable temp and never combust are huge pros over the LB. I can hand my solo to anyone and know what sort of hit they'll get because its so user friendly and consistent.

But if really needed to vape on the go a lot, I would much rather carry a LB and a couple AAs around with me than the solo and stem. because of the size/weight differences of course but also because the solo takes a few minutes to heat up vs the LB instantly more or less. also solo can deliver thick clouds, and while it delivers vaporization temps via convection there is an amount of heat being applied to load constantly, and i think for these reasons it also creates more of an odor.

just depends on the needs, ideally one would have both

That you so much for your detailed answer to me.. I am going to try and get the same bong and setup you have.. It looks Sooooooooooo Sweet...

Kuroth1,

MrNorml

It shows 2 curved stems because that is how it came when it was first released. They were ceramic solos, and had 2 curved two hole stems.

The 4 hole stems do help airflow... after the switch from 2 hole, I can't go back. The SS doesn't really make a difference in air flow IME.

That's my point - it could be an older model being sold, not the current one.

MrNorml,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I just ordered from them (on amazon) a couple of weeks ago and got the M107 ss. But if you are at all worried I would recommend PlanetVape

jambandphan03,

PlanetHaze

Don't Vaporize The Planet !, Vaporize Yourself
Retailer

Thanks everyone for the great response to the Solo GonG adapters. We are expecting our new shipment of Solo GonG adapters at the end of this week. Shipments will be more regular so that they won't be out of stock. Watch our site and our retailer thread for announcements.
Peace and Love,
P.V.

PlanetHaze,
I would like to know if it is better for the battery to let it empty, or can I recharge it every time I use it? (the latter would be more convenient)
I know that to extend battery life in some batteries you need to let them drain before charging
while some others benefit from getting continuously charged

which is true for the Arizer Solo?

The Solo, manufactured by Arizer.

The Arizer Solo is the newest innovation in portable hot air technology. This amazing product is sure to impress with its variable temperature control, small lightweight design, fast heating ceramic heater with fresh air intake, long lasting litihum battery, and ease of use! Meets UL, EU, and CSA requirements. Comes with a 2-Year Manufacturer's warranty!

The Solo comes with:
1 Heating Unit, 1 Owners Manual, 1 Charger, 1 Potpourri Dish, and 2 Diffusing Tubes

Made in Canada with only the highest quality materials and designed to outperform its competition, the Arizer Solo will be one of the best investments you've made in a long time!

solob.jpg

solos.jpg
The Solo, manufactured by Arizer.

The Arizer Solo is the newest innovation in portable hot air technology. This amazing product is sure to impress with its variable temperature control, small lightweight design, fast heating ceramic heater with fresh air intake, long lasting litihum battery, and ease of use! Meets UL, EU, and CSA requirements. Comes with a 2-Year Manufacturer's warranty!

The Solo comes with:
1 Heating Unit, 1 Owners Manual, 1 Charger, 1 Potpourri Dish, and 2 Diffusing Tubes

Made in Canada with only the highest quality materials and designed to outperform its competition, the Arizer Solo will be one of the best investments you've made in a long time!

solob.jpg

solos.jpg

Dragoneyes,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
dam fred thats friggin awesome. now get 2 more y adapters and 2 more solos so you can rock 4 solos at 1 time.

ilovebOObs,

ilovebOObs

wow! made props to PlanetVape for really superfast shipping the sent it on fri from canada and i just got it this morning in CA. didn't expect it so this is a treat. my black 107 is odorless, stems feels nice and tight. i think its perfect. charging it now. thanks again PV.

thecragus

I would like to know if it is better for the battery to let it empty, or can I recharge it every time I use it? (the latter would be more convenient)
I know that to extend battery life in some batteries you need to let them drain before charging
while some others benefit from getting continuously charged

which is true for the Arizer Solo?

I contacted Arizer about this very question. They say to NOT let the battery discharge totally (although they went onto say it wouldn't be catastrophic). But you can leave it charging all the time without damage to the battery. And, charging after a small discharge will not hurt it either.

VapeVoice

How much time are you guys getting out of a single charge? Mine is a M105 and can go thru about 6 full cycles (auto shut off) and still have 1 or 2 lights left before I charge. Is that about the same for all of them?

VapeVoice,

VapeVoice

Keep us up to speed over the next few days bud. That very well could be my next purchase..... my wife is gonna divorce me if I keep spending lol!

VapeVoice,

ilovebOObs

yeah i will keep everyone posted, at the moment i just find it ok. not amazing like i thought in my mind. mostly because of the hard draw of the solo. the aquavape is pretty cool works with alot of other vapes too.

also anyone doing the stealth adapter in a cup thing, i find using the foam that the solo was shipped in to pad the cup works great.
i use one at the bottom and another one on top to stop the solo from moving and shaking around.
imag0450z.jpg

woobawoot

HI :wave:
I just ordered my arizer solo from EZvape and had a few questions.
It seems like the 2 holes in the stem wont be a good enough filter lol (looking through last 100 pages..)
Previous members have mentioned combining some of the thermovape products with the arizer solo glass stem. I was wondering if it would be possible to put the tubing (similar to the revolution glass adapter) over a straight arizer glass stem, then attaching the pure flow filter and moisture conditioner mouth piece. (then tightening the mouth piece area with a little bigger tube so that it doesnt rub against the arizer glass stem.) I haven't heard much about the filter mouth piece but if its effective, this would catch a lot of excess. Also using the 0.5 stainless filters on the glass stem.

woobawoot,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I am waiting form my thermovape moisture filter to arrive later this week. I am hoping it will just pop into the end of my solo stem, as most of my 510 sized drip tips including the one from thermovape fit in my stems already and it should be the same size. I'll post more once I have it. If it works, it will be a nice portable way to add moisture to the vapor. I was wondering, it has a ceramic core that you can clean by soaking in Iso. I wonder if the oil residue would be worth reclaiming from the iso after the soak.

jambandphan03,
Top Bottom