Arizer Solo

DoZeY422

its totally safe to leave the stem in your solo when not in use. i do it all the time. in fact the only time i ever take it out is to reload it.

oh and i lve puffed jibs with B-Real at a really small Psycho Realm show here in STL. he is a cool dood and i LOVE cypress hill. they kinda fell off after Temples of Boom but i still love em.

here is somethin you cant understand...
That's great to hear. I was under the impression it was still cooking the material a little since even once its off, its obviously still very hot. If not, I will jut leave it in.

That's awesome you got to hang with him, seems like such a cool dude.

Those caps look like a good solution as well. Gonna order a few either way. Pretty cool DIY as well. Shame I use the bent stem.

Thanks guys!

DoZeY422,
Reactions: 2clicker

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
@DoZeY422 , just remember two things, those caps aren't high temp so you still have to let the stem cool and you can cool it by toking after the solo beeps till it is cool enough. I usually get about 5 more hits last two to three with no vapor. I also leave my stem in the solo.

As far as I holder it just dawned on me...........remember those rectangle thing with the pins and you pressed your hand, face or whatever and left the impression, don't they make those to hold various things? I thought I saw one recently for that purpose like a wrench to fit any nut............we must be able to find one to hold stems and such............................please post if you find it TIA.

Caligula

Maximus
118_1366.sized.jpg

Bearded Dude

Hey all. Recently picked up a Solo and it happens to be a m1c1, without seeing this site and this thread I was finding that anything other than 7 really doesn't give much vapor (even 7 it's not very thick). I found it odd and came here then noticed the couple other people here posting about the same thing.

I see these videos of guys vaporbonging and getting pretty decent milks! I'll go 2 back to back 12 minute sessions with one stem at 7, getting light vapor throughout until it completely stops producing and my ABV is just slightly darker. No where near dark brown.. which I would assume 2 full back to back 12 minute sessions would be no?

My grind isn't powder but it's pretty fine, I don't pack it very tight but fill it all up. I have the pvhes gong with the f-bomb and even on a 15+ second pull I can't seem to get a good big cloud. I'm sort of at a loss... i'm obviously new to the Solo and my only other vape experience is with a volcano. So it very well could be something i'm missing.. but it doesn't help to hear the only people saying they have this issue also happen to have a m1c1. That really does feel like my only issue with it, it doesn't appear to be running hot enough.

My thought was 2 full sessions to the shutoff would definitely make the ABV real dark but nope. Hell even the stock stem at 7 isn't harsh on the throat, I started with that until I got the fbomb. From what i'm reading most only go to 7 if through water. If i'm on 4-5 it's almost barely noticeable vapor.

Bearded Dude,

DoZeY422

@DoZeY422 , just remember two things, those caps aren't high temp so you still have to let the stem cool and you can cool it by toking after the solo beeps till it is cool enough. I usually get about 5 more hits last two to three with no vapor. I also leave my stem in the solo.

As far as I holder it just dawned on me...........remember those rectangle thing with the pins and you pressed your hand, face or whatever and left the impression, don't they make those to hold various things? I thought I saw one recently for that purpose like a wrench to fit any nut............we must be able to find one to hold stems and such............................please post if you find it TIA.
I know exactly what your talking about. Can't think of the name of it though. Good idea!

DoZeY422,

nads

Thanks for the help guys with explaining the difference between hydrotube and bubbler.

Thats awesome, exactly what i was looking for. Any idea where i can get that from in UK? I can't risk ordering from overseas! I tried searching for D020 in uk but couldn't find anything.

Also im a bit confused why is there so many different types of bongs? Diffuser, oil bubbler, bubbler, pre cooler, hydro tube etc... Do i need an all in one? someone please explain this! Thanks!

However, I'm still on the lookout for a good bubbler in the UK (reasonably sized), anyone know where i can find something like the above?

BTW, my god when i was searching for bubblers i came across some massive ones with multiple compartments etc.. is that all for show? or does it actually make a difference?

nads,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"

OF

You could always purchase or diy these caps offered as travel caps to put over the stem and store away: http://www.planetvape.ca/solo-vaporizer-travel-caps-2.html

$1.69

$0.77

i think the home depot is a better deal

@DoZeY422 , just remember two things, those caps aren't high temp so you still have to let the stem cool and you can cool it by toking after the solo beeps till it is cool enough.

Good points. The (soft) vinyl caps can be found cheaper than PV, but they do offer them when none of the other vape sources do. Your call.

As she usually does, the Lady raises an important point. They are not appropriate for higher temperatures. There are caps that are rated to full temperatures, and they work well on hot stems, but they are stiffer. I get mine from McMaster Carr as I've said in the past. IMO both are worth having.

OF

clouded vision

You are on the right track. A couple minor points, first the 2 labeled oil bubblers have a male joint so you would need to special order a female stem or deal with adapters, the triple bubbler at the end of the list is probably a bit overkill but that's a personal preference. Also I noticed 2 were fairly large pieces, the cage fighter has a 75mm can and the blaze has a 65mm can with multiple chambers. Most people prefer smaller volume with vaporizers (except for the truly heavy hitters), again though this is a matter of personal preference

nads

You are on the right track. A couple minor points, first the 2 labeled oil bubblers have a male joint so you would need to special order a female stem or deal with adapters, the triple bubbler at the end of the list is probably a bit overkill but that's a personal preference. Also I noticed 2 were fairly large pieces, the cage fighter has a 75mm can and the blaze has a 65mm can with multiple chambers. Most people prefer smaller volume with vaporizers (except for the truly heavy hitters), again though this is a matter of personal preference

thanks for your help. Yeah the multiple chamber bubblers do seem a bit overkill for the ariser solo, but then again i was just finding them as examples to ask you guys on your opinions and plus they looked badass :D

I will probably end up getting a smaller one, but is there any need for my bubbler to have a Percolator? and are all Bubblers Diffusers? Sorry for the Noob questions!

nads,

Robob

Veteran Vaporist
Updates on my Solo's, My battery swap project didn't work as I believe the person I originally got the M105 from plugged it into a universal DC car charger and messed the charging circuit up (over volt).
So I removed the battery completely and use the 105 as a plug in for house use and the M107 is still kicking it after all this time, I used the stem to stir/drink the morning coffee the other day and was quite pleased with the outcome hah

Robob,
Reactions: as

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Why would a DC car charger mess it up? I thought that is the same as plugging it into the wall, again not my forte'.

Dreamerr,

gbetter

I have M1D2 says on bottom DC9V - Heating
DC 12 V - Charging. What do they mean?

Is this the one I can use with charging?

Can you use while charging with car charger ?

What happened when you tried to use while charging with older model? Nothing?

Thanks.

gbetter,

Bearded Dude

I know my first post here was kinda lengthy lol.. but any advice would be great. Not sure if my unit is working as it's supposed to. The fact that on Heat Level 2-4 I barely get any noticeable vapor.. and even going for 25 min on level 7 isn't really harsh. ABV looks slightly darkened but no where near a coffee grind color (i'm trying to see how dark I can even get it) and my grind isn't quite powder but pretty close, I also dont cram it in, just loosely.

Still seem to get my high but the actual vaping isn't very satisfactory (coming from a long time bong-toker). I just wish I could get it to milk in a bong like i've seen videos of... not sure what i'm doing wrong.

Thanks dudes and dudettes.

Bearded Dude,

Kaptan

I know my first post here was kinda lengthy lol.. but any advice would be great. Not sure if my unit is working as it's supposed to. The fact that on Heat Level 2-4 I barely get any noticeable vapor.. and even going for 25 min on level 7 isn't really harsh. ABV looks slightly darkened but no where near a coffee grind color (i'm trying to see how dark I can even get it) and my grind isn't quite powder but pretty close, I also dont cram it in, just loosely.

Still seem to get my high but the actual vaping isn't very satisfactory (coming from a long time bong-toker). I just wish I could get it to milk in a bong like i've seen videos of... not sure what i'm doing wrong.

Thanks dudes and dudettes.
If your herbs are not getting to a medium brown color at temps 3-5 over 2 sessions, your PNPro is not getting to proper temps. Might be time to contact TRVB?

Kaptan,
Top Bottom