Arizer Solo

cawshook

Solod out.
I'm a newbie here and I'm from Canada! First off hello to everyone here!

Now for the arizer solo itself, I heard the discreetness in public was not that good but that it was extremely effective producing some good tasting vapor. Should I opt for something like the magic flight launch box instead? I usually only vape when I take walks with buddies and stuff, so I wouldn't really be using this vape inside so keep that in mind.

Also curious, did any of you guys order from www.montrealvaporizers.com ? I see they offer free shipping, free grinder and some other gift they throw in as well. Can any canadians or others that have ordered comment please? I'm close to ordering please let me know ASAP, I need to get into this vape lifestyle :)

Thanks in advance guys!

Hey mr.fan. I live in montreal, but i've never tried this website. Go with planet vape, they ship the same day if you pay before i think 2 or 3 pm, and the expected delivery is the next day.

as far as MFLB vs Solo. i bought both and i can tell you the solo is much better. If you end up buying the MFLB you will def. want to buy the PA later, and that alone costs like 80$. I ended up with the MFLB and PA, and sold both. Solo is easier to use (zero learning curve instead of taking you weeks to really master the MFLB), smoother hits, bigger clouds, and better tasting.

My opinion, do it right the first time and get the Solo. Also order the PVHE gong from planet vape and buy a small bubbler.

NOTE: I dont know how it performs outside in this cold weather so I'll let someone else chime in here. Its currently -20 degrees C or -4 F. The MFLB might suit you better for this purpose ONLY since it heats up much faster. Overall though I'd go with the Solo all day everyday.

cawshook,
Reactions: Snappo

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
@Snappo are you joining the pipes and OF club and making my eyes go:uhh:
66.gif
7.gif

wakenvape13

Darth Vaper
Hey mr.fan. I live in montreal, but i've never tried this website. Go with planet vape, they ship the same day if you pay before i think 2 or 3 pm, and the expected delivery is the next day.

as far as MFLB vs Solo. i bought both and i can tell you the solo is much better. If you end up buying the MFLB you will def. want to buy the PA later, and that alone costs like 80$. I ended up with the MFLB and PA, and sold both. Solo is easier to use (zero learning curve instead of taking you weeks to really master the MFLB), smoother hits, bigger clouds, and better tasting.

My opinion, do it right the first time and get the Solo. Also order the PVHE gong from planet vape and buy a small bubbler.

NOTE: I dont know how it performs outside in this cold weather so I'll let someone else chime in here. Its currently -20 degrees C or -4 F. The MFLB might suit you better for this purpose ONLY since it heats up much faster. Overall though I'd go with the Solo all day everyday.

i used my solo the other night in -25 (driving but car wasnt hot inside could see my breathe) as long as its come from a warm temp it will warm up fairly normally. if u let it sit in the -25 well dont use it or youll most likely cause damage if you havent already for not giving your solo the love and care it so strongly deserves. it takes a moment longer to heat up since its fighting the cold, and the tip of the straw was ice cold but other than that it kind of created cool hits so the cloud felt cold on the inhale and thick on the exhale.

Keep calm vape on boys and gals.

EDIT: i too also own the mflb and honestly....its junk compared to the solo.. the solo you can set it and forget it. not holding in batteries, no explaining to your annoying friends how to use it and listening to them whine when they cant. just get the solo man. best ive ever used besides the volcano, which costs an arm and a leg + first born.

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
@Snappo are you joining the pipes and OF club and making my eyes go:uhh:
66.gif
7.gif
It's actually much simpler than it reads. I'd shoot a demo vid if I could, but don't have the camera. Anyway, Pipes and OF are light years ahead of me in all things vape & electronics. I am but a grasshopper - learning, fumbling, stumbling, and sometimes yakking too much:p. Me thinks it's time to give you all a break, time for me to zip it:clap:.

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
I'm a newbie here and I'm from Canada! First off hello to everyone here!

I usually only vape when I take walks with buddies and stuff, so I wouldn't really be using this vape inside so keep that in mind.

Thanks in advance guys!
I agree with Solo being a fantastic vape. However from your comment above stealthness is very high on your priority list. If this is the case you might want to look into the Pinnacle as well.
More expensive, not as tasty (from what I read), and number of sessions per bowl are the downfalls from the Solo. Not being a Pinnacle owner and just going by information I've read but might be a consideration in your case.

jpdnkstr

I like my Solo better than my Volcano.....oops..... did I just say that? I rarely use it anymore, its mostly Solo for convenience, Cloud for.... well every time I can wait for it to heat up(which isn't too long) but.. My new Solo is ready so FAST! Solo is my second most used vape, currently Cera Ti EO is #1....go figure.

jpdnkstr,
Reactions: Snappo

SpruceGruve

Bag of sand in hand,Eyeing up the gold statue
I like my Solo better than my Volcano.....oops..... did I just say that? I rarely use it anymore, its mostly Solo for convenience, Cloud for.... well every time I can wait for it to heat up(which isn't too long) but.. My new Solo is ready so FAST! Solo is my second most used vape, currently Cera Ti EO is #1....go figure.

I find the volcano to be my best party vape/big get together vape.
There is nothing that can easily be broken on accident and big bowl so you just need to stir occasionally for maintenance.
It's Especially nice if you get two bags going around:ko:

I guess I will see how I feel about this once my solo arrives though

SpruceGruve,
Reactions: ataxian

Caligula

Maximus
I find the volcano to be my best party vape/big get together vape.
There is nothing that can easily be broken on accident and big bowl so you just need to stir occasionally for maintenance.
It's Especially nice if you get two bags going around:ko:

I guess I will see how I feel about this once my solo arrives though

Two very different tools for two very different jobs IMO. Its like comparing a a Ford F350 to a Toyota Prius.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
May your stem RIP taxi but stu got you all hooked up and you know your love your stock so a stock gong woohoo. Rock on stu for hooking up the master.
I mixed two strains tonight wow!
So SOLO'D out!
BLACKBERRY indica mixed CACTUS COOLER hybrid = PUNCH BOWL
I almost forgot SHATTER lost in the mix!

ataxian,
Reactions: Dreamerr

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Isn't @Stu a cool dude??

Sorry to hear about your gong! I made one myself! I used the sleeve portion of the omicron/ecig silicone tips around the stem, then into an 18-14 reducer! There is more stem to it than the regular gongs but it is easy and I can take it off whenever I want!

Uwwu4BEl.jpg

However tonight you inspired me! I put my j-hook on top of my gong! The vapor spins inside and cools down! Nice!!

E3H4OcOl.jpg

Top Bottom