Arizer Solo

axemexa

i'm sure someone on ebay is selling them but I dont see all the specifications on PV to know what to get.
Just 70A and Silicone.

thesoloman

you can buy a hundred bag of them for relatively cheep, i know someone here in this thread know what type to use, if u do a search you could find the info, or maybe ask an oldtimer around here, there always the best source of info
Edit
thanks poonman, thats a start, but i know someone has it dialled in to the exact oring, there are a ton on that main page:p

Last edited:

$unnyblaq

mist-or-vapor
Yes thnx poonman but like thesoloman said there are lots on that page i guess ill have to go through all these pages but thank you for pointing me in the right direction

poonman

I wonder if anyone snuck their vapes into Denver to watch the game?

Why would you need to sneak it in ?
It's Colorado , my new fav place to move to .
Yes thnx poonman but like thesoloman said there are lots on that page i guess ill have to go through all these pages but thank you for pointing me in the right direction

If you guys can hold on for a bit and depending on where you live
Some members here may be able to send you a few .
hope that helps .

$unnyblaq

mist-or-vapor
It does and if not ill wait till pv has again i have a lot of other vapes so i can wait id rather use it right then half ass it thnx for your help much appreciate

$unnyblaq,
Reactions: ataxian

OF

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
anyone know how long it takes for arizer to answer warranty emails? i sent one on friday morning and have not heard from them. i would like to get my solo with the wacky lights fixed finally now that i have some backups. if it takes them a long time to answer emails i will not worry yet.

mmenzie,
Reactions: OF

poonman

anyone know how long it takes for arizer to answer warranty emails? i sent one on friday morning and have not heard from them. i would like to get my solo with the wacky lights fixed finally now that i have some backups. if it takes them a long time to answer emails i will not worry yet.

Some members reported , they handled their warranties thru the place of purchase . Where did you buy yours ?

poonman,

Burken

Hi everyone!

First of all, thanks for all the great info I've found in this thread!
My first Solo is on its way and should be here within the next couple of days, I got a good deal from Randy at PIU and so far I am very impressed by them!
I also bought a case and a PVHEGonG from vapefiend.co.uk.

I do need you guys opinions on some glass though, do you think this bubbler would pair up well with the Solo?
http://www.brotherswithglass.com/Bent_Glassworks_Nighthawk_8_Arm_Tree_Bubbler_p/bwg-bgb738.htm

My main concern is its height (8"), and the somewhat small "chamber".
I've never used a Solo so I don't know if the piece will be too small to function well.

Have a good one!

Caligula

Maximus
I think that will pair up nicely, however my larger bubbler is a pleasure to use with the Solo. You can really milk the shit out of a larger can with this unit because of the way its designed to be used (loooong slow inhales). You can literally cash a bowl in one go with some glassware.

If you have the space/funds for a larger piece I say got for it but you shouldn't have ANY issues with what you linked.

Burken

I think that will pair up nicely, however my larger bubbler is a pleasure to use with the Solo. You can really milk the shit out of a larger can with this unit because of the way its designed to be used (loooong slow inhales). You can literally cash a bowl in one go with some glassware.

If you have the space/funds for a larger piece I say got for it but you shouldn't have ANY issues with what you linked.

Alright, good to hear!
Yeah I would love to get a larger bubbler but unfortunately I don't have the money for it at the moment...
Is it even possible to milk a small bubbler like that? I've only used larger tubes with my vaporizers so I have zero experience with bubblers.

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
@mmenzie , that is very strange cause pv normally would do an exchange for you. What is the issue? Please keep us posted on the results. TIA.
normally i would agree Dreamerr but i still have the email to prove it. the issue is old, i just never sent it in cause it still worked and i did not have a decent backup like i do now. my blue light is dead and will not come on and i get double lights after setting 3 (i.e. at level 4 the 4 and the 6 light are on, at level 5 the 5 and the 7 light are on)

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Ah, IC, that was reported earlier in the thread. So it works fine you are having light issues. Good luck with arizer and keep us posted. From all I read they are slow. I believe the others had odd number lights and you have even numbered ones unless it was the same stated differently.

fbrinsley

franklin
hi i sent two emails from my gmail w/ no response. then i used the form on their website and got a response from service that way.

OF

Thanks OF. I will order some today.

Is that site where you got yours?

Yer welcome.

Yup, them guys got a buncha my bucks down there. Fun outfit, VERY wide assortment, fast shipping but they don't tell you how much first. Be sure to pick something cheap.......

Many of their customers are industrial and want it yesterday and will pay big bucks to get as close to that as possible.

anyone know how long it takes for arizer to answer warranty emails? i sent one on friday morning and have not heard from them.

Not only was it Friday, but I understand there's a show somewhere next week, lots of places are on skeleton crews?

Good luck,

OF

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Top Bottom