Arizer Solo

bussinrounds

Was about to make another order....the 14mm turbo shorty, xtra fine screens and the car charger.. but then I noticed how my psp slim (3000) car charger fit the Solo perfectly. Think it would work ?

One other thing I remember reading in this thread somewhere...someone said the turbo GonG actually made the hole expand a little and their reg stems/GonG were looser fitting after using the turbo. Anyone else experience this ?

Last edited:

Hexi

Only managed 1 round last night. Still working on the timing to get the best hits. I was actually counting to 30-45 but it still took 1.5 auto shut off cycles to finish the bowl. Definitely got some good cloudy hits... I may be packing the short bowls too tight. Luckily it's the weekend so I'll be getting some fresh test material and have a bit more time to Solo (after I clean and vaccuum :shit: )

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
After the initial resistance of inserting the stems into my Solo, they are now much looser. Should i be using one of these O-rings you're all talking about or are they just for the turbo stems?

Thanks Pipes:tup:

Last edited:
VaporsVaporizer,
Reactions: Hexi

wakenvape13

Darth Vaper
That model is the current one with the stainless steel bowl. But depending where you live, that price on ebay is probably not your best choice. Other options include puffitup or planetvape.ca. Each one has a code that can get you the solo for $160 from reliable companies with great service. Or people have also said that ebay also has cheaper prices for the solo. I believe I have heard as low as $130, maybe lower.

Check this post for another great alternative if you are looking for a power adaptor as well.
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/arizer-solo.3833/page-730#post-450451
Thanks for the reply, I checked that $60 site out, shipped here is 190$, on ebay for the m108 model I figured it out to be 175$. Is the m108 the same model as M1A3808469? I'm new to the arizer usually use mflb, but want something a bit better. Also if anyone has expierence I live in canada so what or where would be the cheapest I could get

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist
Thanks for the reply, I checked that $60 site out, shipped here is 190$, on ebay for the m108 model I figured it out to be 175$. Is the m108 the same model as M1A3808469? I'm new to the arizer usually use mflb, but want something a bit better. Also if anyone has expierence I live in canada so what or where would be the cheapest I could get
Being in Canada, I would go with planetvape.ca and use the code to get it for $160 Canadian and no borders crossed.

Edit: PV is sold out right now. Go with torontovaporizer instead. Check this link http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/arizer-solo.3833/page-732#post-450762

Last edited:

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
After the initial resistance of inserting the stems into my Solo, they are now much looser. Should i be using one of these O-rings you're all talking about or are they just for the turbo stems?
They are a good piece to have regardless of stem type. If your feel the stem is too loose it's the option to have it fit tighter. The tighter you screw the top, (sandwiching the O ring) the tighter the stem fit.
Note that with stock stems, it also adds restriction to the air path. Other mods have been mentioned on this aspect as well. Cutting grooves in the O ring etc.
Fun unit for sure.

BTW, I'm still accepting PM orders for the AIO PA for those on a budget.
The relevant posts of information are: Post1 and Post 2

Pipes

Vaporito

I can certainly vouch for Pipe's AIO sets. they work great...

Hey Pipes, thanks for the links t the original posts, I really dig seeing the "how you do it" photos showing all the work and care that goes into making these....

I for one am one happy vaped camper!

Lizard King

I just got an M1A from allstarvapes for 139 my 2nd purchase with them and I'm very pleased.

I placed an order for two Solo's (for friends) from allstarvape last night. Total was $324.90 shipped half way around the world with tracking. The package was on it's way within hours of placing the order. This is my first purchase with them. I did it via their LIVE ONLINE chat function. They were very helpful with regards to stealth, valuation and customs declarations.

I have also ordered Solo's from PlanetVape and Puffitup in the past- both of them were well priced, lightening fast and very accommodating.

vapelvr

I just got an M1A from allstarvapes for 139 my 2nd purchase with them and I'm very pleased.
FWIW, I have also bought 2 units from allstar $139ish and have had a very good track record with them. They are easy to deal with if you need to return or exchange an item as well.

Hexi

Thanks Pipes:tup:

The basic O-rings improve it a lot, as Pipes mentioned there are mods and such too. Immediately after putting in the O-Ring, I sold on it. I use my O-ring out of the box, no mods.

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
It's sure a nice day to just sit back and enjoy the Solo out there.

SoloBong_zpsb73577b7.jpg

:smug:

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Yepper, it's a necessity as far as I'm concerned. Specially while using a PA and the F-Bomb.
That one is an experimental clear one. Unit fits snug and stays in place. I just leave it on all the time as it has the connector adapter to 2.1 mm plug size. Made a 90 degree elbow for the connector so it swivels when you pick it up.
Not quite able to do quantity yet but in the works. The FC community will be the first to know. :tup:

Also, I have updated pictures of the AIO and CARPA kits as currently up for adopters. The difference been the adapter piece in place of the adapter cable. Solo's not included.

The AIO Kit:

SoloAIO2_zps8d1340f9.jpg

The CARPA Kit:

SoloCarPA2_zpsbd822cf1.jpg

Have to get back outside, I hear my Solo calling....

Hexi

Totes obvi that the stand fucking nails it!

Also very jelly, I've never vaped more than 2-3 hits outdoors... here in urban cali, can't build fences higher than 4-5 feet so all my neighbors would know my secrets. I don't want to have to get all Walter White on their assess ^_^ ... TBH I don't want the kids and older peeps seeing me out there, judging...

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I saw it and will let you know shortly...food comes first as I haven't eaten since yesterday. You are lucky I still have it hehe...cleaned and just waiting for the charge as it was dead and didn't want to mail it back that way. If nobody posts I will edit this with the answer.

poonman

I saw it and will let you know shortly...food comes first as I haven't eaten since yesterday. You are lucky I still have it hehe...cleaned and just waiting for the charge as it was dead and didn't want to mail it back that way. If nobody posts I will edit this with the answer.

Thanx girl , you're the best .
Now go stuff your face .:)

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Yummy, homemade pasta sauce cooked it all day on some pasta with cheese of course:nod:.

I didn't think it would even be close and I was right...NOT gonna fit...not sideways, not right side up, not up side down, not in a boat, not with a goat...the stem don't like the ascent can.............:lol:

Top Bottom