Arizer Solo

krs82

Just got my all-in-one adapter from pipes in the mail today and it's pretty damn good.
Very simple to use design and pipes includes instructions for each purpose of use.
I've only checked to make sure the charger worked, which it did. And use the power adapter.... alot lol
Using the power adapter now actually and its working perfect. Not using any of my charge and been going for about 15 minutes now. The 12 minute auto shut off still functions and u turn it back on the exact same way as normal without having to remove the plug or anything.
I haven't used the car adapter or power adapter in the car yet but will be using both tomorrow and will report back.
Another good thing is that pipes includes 2 of the cable plug adapters. I could see some people using both if u want to leave one on both the car charger and the charger but I'll probably just use one and then if I lose one (I lose everything) I have a backup.

Anyways
Ill report back when I have more info, just thought I should let you guys know my thoughts so far.

Thanks pipes! !!!!!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Welcome to the fun!

3 decades I was CANNABIS FREE.
I could not handle smoking a joint at this point in my life.
The SOLO I will always use.
Dry is fine.
Water Path is just to mix it up.
For now enjoy the dry path. (it's good already)
Give it about a year or less.
I wasn't a bong person back in the day.
WATER pipes are so much better.
Enjoy the SOLO!

The water can come after!

Cannabis is like herbal tea!

Bars are legal?

Last edited:

Ice

Hi guys, I smoke strictly MJ...through a pipe and sometimes I roll a joint. I have always hated combusting and looking for alternatives has thankfully led me here to this website. I'm in waiting for a new fanatic cloud evo. I've never used a vape, not even a cheap one. I've basically just did a whole lot of research before I even went ahead with purchasing the new cloud evo.

I'm looking for a vape to compliment my future cloud evo, the solo seems like the perfect fit. I look for quality and reliability first.

My question seems to stem from where I should go about buying the solo. With the discount code for the puffitup website, is this the best price for $160? Also, is there anything I should buy along with it...such as useful accessories for the solo besides what I'll get in the package itself when I buy the solo?

I'm some what of a minimalist and I hate clutter and difficult to work with contraptions.

Recently I bought JyARz and a santacruzshredder after I purchased the cloud evo which I'm waiting for.

BranFlakes188

I believe Planetvape had a code for a similar price with with free express post. Otherwise, if you're willing to wait a few extra days a group buy is wrapping up now on MassDrop.com (they're $119 there).

EDIT: On PlanetVape's promo page:
"Use code SOLOHQ160 to get the newest current model version of the Solo Vaporizer in your choice of Black or Silver for just 160.00* including Fast FREE Air Shipping in Canada and USA for a limited time."

Angus Thermopyle

miner of truth & delusion
The SOLO just keeps getting better and better. Received Pipes' AIO PA today and my trial runs mirror krs82's experience. Enjoyed the largest most flavorful hit yet. Once the entire body of the SOLO gets warm after back-to-back sessions and you put a fresh gong in - that first hit is much fatter. :)

@Ice - Either puffitup or PlanetVape for $160. The extras are all at PV so there is that. I would call and ask for a "best price" with all the discounting available lately.

Hello guys,

I see an Arizer Solo on MassDrop.com for $119 plus taxes&/shipping.

Few questions:

1) Is this legit?

2) Will the warranty still apply?

3) Should I buy it from here or from PlanetVape.Ca for $169?

Thanks a bunch.

Stay High my friends

SmokeWeedErrrDay,

BranFlakes188

It's only $160 from PV with the discount. Also, the $119 from MassDrop is absolutely legit and comes with warranty--the only downside to using MD is you'll have to wait a little bit longer. This drop finishes in 3 days so they'll likely post it out to you soon after that point.

BranFlakes188,

krs82

Just had my 1st use of the pipe AIO car adapter and im happy to report it works flawlessly.
Plug it in without even having to start the solo and it starts up. Unplug and it turns the solo off.... perfect

Very happy with my purchase
Going to use the shit out of the car adapter today on my way to fan expo.

To anybody hesitant to order, I definitely recommend this product...like I said earlier.... so far its been phenomenal

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Just had my 1st use of the pipe AIO car adapter and im happy to report it works flawlessly.
Plug it in without even having to start the solo and it starts up. Unplug and it turns the solo off.... perfect

Very happy with my purchase
Going to use the shit out of the car adapter today on my way to fan expo.

To anybody hesitant to order, I definitely recommend this product...like I said earlier.... so far its been phenomenal

Two years latter strong as ever!
I was at level 3 dry (super sweet)

Krizzle

Hi Very high
I mixed some of my QWISO oil in with herb in my solo, even through the PN WT after 2 sessions I was still blowing tasty clouds :) this stuff will go a longggg way. +1 for some F-Bomb videos and a comparison to the PN WT please.

Last edited:

dncrgrl

Professional Lurker
Sorry I can't help with a comparison to the PN WT but my f-bomb just arrived :) It's a sexy little thing- small but sturdy. As I'm typing I'm having my first session with it and I am quite impressed! Holds less water than I thought I'd like for filtration but I am completely pleased with it!

And the GonG stem - WOW... I couldn't figure out why everyone was insisting this piece was a must have accessory but I have been enlightened! Rigging things up has always worked for me in the past but to have all these proper inter-connecting parts really feels pretty damn good! And I opt'd for the carbed version and I don't regret it one bit- I can use the whole setup with one hand just as I have been so I can type on the iPad with the other :)

Haven't tried out my PVHES stem yet, dunno when I will either, I'm havin too much fun with the bomb!! I'm going to at least try to put up a few pics in a lil bit; I might upload a vid Monday- I'm going out of town this weekend am I have to work this evening :( Until then I do hope some other f-bomb vids manage to surface!?

PS: Whem I say the f-bomb is sexy I DO NOT mean the logo! It is ri-damn-diculous... 2 different awful typefaces wrapped around just about the whole thing; I have to face it away from me... I dunno why it's worse in person... (I'm a graphic designer, sorry lol)

Ralph

Hey All,
Just wanted to say thanks for all the great posts. I have been reading this forum for years and just read all the great info this site has to offer. Finally signed up today after trying to decide between the solo and the Davinci Ascent. I went to the mass drop site and bought a new solo for $119.00 bucks after reading about the quality control issues of the ascent. From what I can see the solo just rocks and can't wait to get it. For all those on the fence about mass drop, use a pay pal account this way your are 100% protected against anything that could possible go wrong. It's super easy to use and for that price the solo is untouchable. Thanks again for all the great posts and the great info!!!!!!!! I'll keep you posted when I get it.

cheers,
Bill

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I'd say welcome to the forums, @billyg, but you're already an old head here (just without the post count) ;) Good choice for a vaporizer, I'm planning on nabbing a Solo myself once I get enough expendable income to play with. Seems like a lot of people think of the Solo as a portable mini Cloud (VapeXhale's Cloud, not the shitty pen vape) and the proof is in the vapor. Go ahead and nab one of the Planet Vape High Efficiency Stems, preferably the GonG one for diversity. We wouldn't mind a milkshot or two, by the way... :tup:

Ralph

I could have sworn that I signed up years ago but I tried all different combos of passwords and emails but none worked so I just assumed I never created an account. I'll check out planet vapes stems you are talking about and let you know.

Ralph,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
The solo is definitely a smart, safe choice. It's still my go to portable.

Tomorrow I'm going to be taking my Solo on a road trip to test out Pipe's AIO car adapter.

I've been playing with it at home a lot lately and it has been working flawlessly.:science: I don't think Arizer will be selling many PAs in the coming future with better aftermarket gear out there to be had.

:peace:

aka DaBigKahuna

Did you go regular, shorty or Turbo on the Gong?

Anyone have any input on what to buy with the F Bomb? About to pull the trigger.

Sorry I can't help with a comparison to the PN WT but my f-bomb just arrived :) It's a sexy little thing- small but sturdy. As I'm typing I'm having my first session with it and I am quite impressed! Holds less water than I thought I'd like for filtration but I am completely pleased with it!

And the GonG stem - WOW... I couldn't figure out why everyone was insisting this piece was a must have accessory but I have been enlightened! Rigging things up has always worked for me in the past but to have all these proper inter-connecting parts really feels pretty damn good! And I opt'd for the carbed version and I don't regret it one bit- I can use the whole setup with one hand just as I have been so I can type on the iPad with the other :)

Haven't tried out my PVHES stem yet, dunno when I will either, I'm havin too much fun with the bomb!! I'm going to at least try to put up a few pics in a lil bit; I might upload a vid Monday- I'm going out of town this weekend am I have to work this evening :( Until then I do hope some other f-bomb vids manage to surface!?

PS: Whem I say the f-bomb is sexy I DO NOT mean the logo! It is ri-damn-diculous... 2 different awful typefaces wrapped around just about the whole thing; I have to face it away from me... I dunno why it's worse in person... (I'm a graphic designer, sorry lol)

aka DaBigKahuna,

Pipes

Addicted DIY Enthusiast
Accessory Maker
Pulled the trigger last night on the F-Bomb and PVHES regular bong. Was waiting for Turbo but couldn't wait no more and was afraid the reg would go back out of stock.
Getting next week.....
Oh, and don't forget the FCLOVE10 discount code..:tup:

HalfQ

Hey guys,
I've been reading for quite some time but can't find the right answers ( maybe just too many posts)
But the new solo has a stainless steel bowl? Or SS heating chamber? I am slightly confused?
Also .. If I'm buying a new one the model number should be m1a or m1b if I'm not mistaken, correct?

HalfQ,
Top Bottom