Arizer Solo

abhishek

Brothers...please give more inputs on F-bomb..now I have 2 solos , pvhes straight and gong...
I think it will be a good idea to buy F-bomb, what do u guys think??

abhishek,

TheRamblingSoul

For portable vaporizers, is the Arizer Solo considered the best in its class? I've heard nothing but good things about the Solo and would eventually like to get a solid portable vaporizer for when I'm on the go. 90% of the time I would vape at home with a plug-in but... Hey, you never know (especially for when I move to Seattle with my girlfriend in about a year!). ;)

[e]: Alternatively, I could use it on a bubbler and be able to pass it around in a group instead of dealing with wires, just a thought (and a big selling point compared to alternative higher-end portable vapes like the Plenty). I'm a major glasshead, just as an FYI. :p

Last edited:
TheRamblingSoul,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

dos equis

For portable vaporizers, is the Arizer Solo considered the best in its class? I've heard nothing but good things about the Solo and would eventually like to get a solid portable vaporizer for when I'm on the go. 90% of the time I would vape at home with a plug-in but... Hey, you never know (especially for when I move to Seattle with my girlfriend in about a year!). ;)

[e]: Alternatively, I could use it on a bubbler and be able to pass it around in a group instead of dealing with wires, just a thought (and a big selling point compared to alternative higher-end portable vapes like the Plenty). I'm a major glasshead, just as an FYI. :p
It's amazing in every way except for portability. It's not a vape you can just throw in the pocket and you're good to go, it's a little bit too large and clunky for that and you have to bring at least a stem as well. I have nothing to compare with, it's my only vape (And after having tested it with a PVHEGonG and my glass bong it will probably stay my only vape, jesus christ!), but I have seen people compare it to the volcano (some even saying it's more effective than the volcano). I guess more experienced vapers on here can give you better comparisons.

But yeah, I highly doubt you can find another portable vaporizer that is as effective as the Solo. Definitely worth buying. And if you like glass you should definitely get a GonG with it as well, the possibilities are endless when you have one of those. :D

dos equis,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner

Well there's no real "Best" since there's many different aspects...I use my solo not for stealth reason so I take it to the beach and drive with it once a month or so...
What I really like is that its just really efficient, you get everything out of your herb and with few easy modes you make it even better...its so small and easy to use, I can write this massage and vape altogether hands free or just 1 hand, whenever I vape when I'm surfing the web its my number 1 pick, I don't need to warm it up and set it up, I just quickly load it and don't need to worry about stirring or combustion...
I love my LSV but there's really no need for a big vaporizer when you have the solo for yourself IMO...

When people come the solo is good hash or cotton oil which can last forever but I'd use the LSV even tho its not really comfortable ...

Like yourself as said before, I vape 90% home and I use the power adapter which is awesome...I also have a bubbler and the solo is just so fun...
Oh yeah I vape from 0.10g to 0.13g and its just about enough :)

Just vaped Amnesia Haze...its so awesome that I imminently went to my guitar and started playing :)

samirfuzzywuzzy

I just got my CAR PA!!!!!!!!!!
It looks so professional.
I also got my PVHES stems in at the same time so now I will fire up the blow torch and make some super stems then I'm off to test my "CARPA" (see what I did there, created a new word).

Ill be back with pics and a review later this evening

KRnoS

My eBay Solo came in and it is Model

M1A1002960

Quick google shows that M1A1 was released back in 2012? If so, I should ask my seller to send me a newer model since they advertised it as 2013. Granted, I don't know how much improvements there were since M1A1, AND I did only pay $130 shipped for said item.

bussinrounds

Just ordered the Solo, PA, PVHE GonG 14, screens (variety pack) and DA F-BOMB !:rockon:

Only vapes I've had up until now is a :mflb: (which I don't like and doesn't seem to be getting as hot as it once did) and a ;pd;, which has served me well, and still going strong !

I'll be using it inside mostly, that's why I got the PA, but I still wanted that portability because I needed something better than the MFLB when I'm on the road. Hopefully I made the right decision.

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Just ordered the Solo, PA, PVHE GonG 14, screens (variety pack) and DA F-BOMB !:rockon:

Only vapes I've had up until now is a :mflb: (which I don't like and doesn't seem to be getting as hot as it once did) and a ;pd;, which has served me well, and still going strong !

I'll be using it inside mostly, that's why I got the PA, but I still wanted that portability because I needed something better than the MFLB when I'm on the road. Hopefully I made the right decision.
You're gonna love your new Solo. Now, some folks say it isn't pocket friendly, but I beg to differ...only because I generally wear baggie style pants with big pockets. Works well for me. Enjoy!!!

fbrinsley

franklin
wow it's such an exciting day. our friends at pv got some 14mm gongers back in stock. soooo i snagged one and an f-bomb. my jerry rigged tube cut job is getting cumbersome. looking forward to bubbly vapory bliss. that blaze glass stemless bent neck disc diffused tube piece of glass that's out of stock for $124 on the pv website looks friggin amazing. anyone know anything about that sucker? i want.

fbrinsley,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Tabernaster

My eBay Solo came in and it is Model

M1A1002960

Quick google shows that M1A1 was released back in 2012? If so, I should ask my seller to send me a newer model since they advertised it as 2013. Granted, I don't know how much improvements there were since M1A1, AND I did only pay $130 shipped for said item.

Hello, I just got my Solo from an Ebay order today as well and it is model

M1A1002943

I paid the same price and am also concerned I kinda got screwed considering it said the newest 2013 model. I have seen people talking about model M1A4, which seems like it would be newer if it follows the typical number sequence. Anyone with some insight on the sequence of model numbers and what if any improvements the newest model has over the M1A1(assuming that is not the newest one). Thanks and great website btw.

solodolo420

yeah just wanted to comment i spied post on here somewheres about jameco power supply. sorry i don't have the original to link to. i ordered power supply from jameco. works perfect. saved 20$. heads up the part that plugs into the wall doesn't come with part #206529 which set about a frantic search. fortunate i have a closet full of cords. so if anyone can link to the wall plug in part cheers!
My extreme q cord fit perfectly!

solodolo420,

clouded vision

I would be willing to bet that the m1a1 is the newest model. IIRC no one else has posted asking about that number yet. If anyone has a m1a1 that they have had for a while though they could prove me wrong. Either way though I really wouldn't worry about it, there shouldn't be any difference between any of the newer models

clouded vision,
Reactions: Dreamerr

poonman

There are NO differences , it's just a serial # that is applied for inventory stock keeping .
You didn't get ripped off , relax and start enjoying your new Solo .
The M1A's and M1B's are the latest models .
If you got an M107 or an M106 ..., then you got an older model .

What month did the google search say it came out in 2012 ?
Nov ? Dec ?

And welcome all new Solo owners ,
ask away ...

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
What is up SOLO FAM!

MAN, I really gotta get some sort of toy for my SOLO. I still love using the STOCK stems but that new F-Bomb sounds like da bomb,, especially after reading OF's review. I take notice when OF recommends a product.

And it still always takes me more than one cycle to finish a bowl which I find annoying. I'm assuming that wouldn't be a problem when using an F-Bomb because you get bigger hits. I'd love to see it in action. It'd be cool if somebody would post a vid of it for everyone to see.

P.S. I got a new job today!!! Hint: my new avatar! :evil::evil::evil:
Not a glamorous one by any means, but a nice laid back work environment which is what I need more than anything right now. I'll get to do a lot of driving but unfortunately won't be bringing my SOLO along for any ride-a-long sessions. Not on this job.

2clicker

Observer

thats great! its nice to see more versions of these bottom gong tubes avaiable. great concept from VapeXHale! that StoneMonkey is a forward thinker.

anyway, i love the size of this f-bomb, but two things... first is the labeling. not a huge deal and would get over it, but would like to see a smaller label or none at all. and the price... it seems a bit high IMO. maybe a lightly nicer perc for $100+? would love to see a bottom gong tube with a nice disc perc in it.

thanks for the link. im totally considering getting one of these. :rockon:

Top Bottom