Arizer Solo

boomshanka

commbusted, no going back
thanks, lots to try, will get back to you when experiment is done

thaks for the input. yep sure is different from a number, will hang in there and try and get my head round it

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.

boomshanka,
Reactions: ataxian

jds32

thx, will give it a go, i suppose 37 yrs of combustion its going to take a while plus understanding the nuances of the solo to. notreally getting to where i want to be, roll one and im good, bizzare really. but will keep persisting with it as all ive read is great feedback for it. thx for replying

For my first month with the solo, I added concentrates a lot to help bridge the gap. It helped.

jds32,
Hey guys, proud Solo owner here. I've had my Solo for about 18 months now and she's still running strong. I found this thread while searching for ways to reclaim the hash in the stems. Google linked me to a page in this thread where someone was using an xacto knife to scrape up the goodies so I will def be trying that instead of doing an iso bath. 2 questions for the members here. Where do you store the good stuff that you scrape? And second do you think one of those Sticky Burner Pens would work good to blaze the reclaim?

clouded vision

Hey guys, proud Solo owner here. I've had my Solo for about 18 months now and she's still running strong. I found this thread while searching for ways to reclaim the hash in the stems. Google linked me to a page in this thread where someone was using an xacto knife to scrape up the goodies so I will def be trying that instead of doing an iso bath. 2 questions for the members here. Where do you store the good stuff that you scrape? And second do you think one of those Sticky Burner Pens would work good to blaze the reclaim?
welcome to FC. I'm nit familiar with that particular pen but chances are you would need to do an iso reclaim for it to work as most pens don't work well with oil with any particles in it, with the iso though you can filter out before you evap it. Even using iso though it might not work because reclaim tends to be more runny. If you only plan to use the pen for reclaim though, I would suggest wrapping a little bit in cotton at putting that right in your solo stem.

clouded vision,
Reactions: OF

Primasilva

Professional Procras... I'll finish this later ;-)
Got my Solo & Pinnacle last night! The Pinnacle charged first & was a lot easier to draw from (with the PonG attachment), but I liked that the Solo seemed more sturdy. Except I think the o-ring that holds the stem in place is loose. All the stems were kinda wobbly. Do they sell replacement rings somewhere?

Edit: Nevermind, found o-rings on PlanetVape :)

Primasilva,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
And second do you think one of those Sticky Burner Pens would work good to blaze the reclaim?
Don't waste your money!
Use something else to process reclaim.
Reclaim is dirty and taste like ghetto juice.
However I have ways to process it so it's bearable.

The ultimate is TOP SHELF STRAINS in there natural state: "FLOWERS".
Buy the best medicine.
Reclaim is over rated.
Chase flavor = Health

jds32

Reclaim is dirty and taste like ghetto juice.
However I have ways to process it so it's bearable.

Share your process with us?

Last night I just finished washing an ISO reclaim with ethanol, but haven't sampled the result yet.

jds32,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Share your process with us?

Last night I just finished washing an ISO reclaim with ethanol, but haven't sampled the result yet.
I don't want to bore the FC community with my poor quality photos however here's what I use to do with my reclaim:

POLLEN PELLETS is poorman's HASH - 2 grams reclaim (Better with clean concentrate) + 1 gram KEIF + 3 grams FLOWER
I like just straight FLOWERS best however I use it all. A few drops of a ejuice flavor to mask the taste!

salivape

Fair play to you but that looks and sounds so gross. Im sure it works well though!

My theory, why ruin nice flowers and keif with dirty stinking reclaim? Honestly Id rather just throw it away or just use it alone if its a money/supply thing. All your doing is spreading the nastiness from 2g to 6g

Whatever works for you though man

salivape,

exit

Fair play to you but that looks and sounds so gross. Im sure it works well though!

My theory, why ruin nice flowers and keif with dirty stinking reclaim? Honestly Id rather just throw it away or just use it alone if its a money/supply thing. All your doing is spreading the nastiness from 2g to 6g

We're out here to get MEDICATED!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Honestly Id rather just throw it away or just use it alone if its a money/supply thing. All your doing is spreading the nastiness from 2g to 6g
salivape I am a FLAVOR CHASER first and foremost.

I was just messing around and got pretty max flight in the process.
I've done it so I think I know it pretty well.

I'm making the POLLEN PELLETS with PURE CONCENTRATE that is as good as full melt HASH.
Your right why ruin nice flowers with ABV oil?
Now I started making POLLEN PELLETS with failed carts from my oil pens.
The concentrate is pretty good and the POLLEN PELLETS are like HASH.
This I will practice without hesitation!

So in the end you see we are on the same page!

I have 20 grams of ABV I will just throw away.

FLAVOR RULES!
This is what goes into my SOLO!
CLEAN STEMS.
CLEAN GonG.
CLEAN ASH COLLECTOR.
CLEAN BUBBLER.
CLEAN WATER PIPE.
PURE FLOWER!

salivape

ataxian, I understand dude. You gotta try these things sometimes. I know your not shy of a pic or 2 so when you get a chance show us yer pollen pellets! Sometimes a few money shots is nice to break down the vast amount of text, as helpful as it usually is. That bud does indeed look fantastic! Sorry for doubting you lol :bowdown:

Hey exit, were all here to party, right? Keep on medicating, but never change that post count from 420. It would be a crime to all things cannabis.

Here's some home made jelly hash

Haha and I just noticed that it says 4/20 on the jar lid... definitely a sign

WildChild

Seeking My Shangri-La
I have 20 grams of ABV I will just throw away.
I agree with you on taste, and am grateful to be able to afford excellent quality as well, but some members here may not have the disposable income that you (I'll assume) and I have. For them, processing ABV helps their medicine go further.

Your strain looks very nice. :tup:

WildChild,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I agree with you on taste, and am grateful to be able to afford excellent quality as well, but some members here may not have the disposable income that you (I'll assume) and I have. For them, processing ABV helps their medicine go further.
Your strain looks very nice. :tup:
Hi WildChild:
I love your Avatar!

Your right if your pitching penny's then ABV OIL you can recycle.
Like you said concerning disposable income Flavor can be chased above all else.
I have recycled not for economical reasons however just to understand how to do it and what it is like?
Making well purged shatter will be more fruitful of course.

Now the GODS GIFT or the GIRL SCOUT COOKIES will make some nice CONCENTRATES.
I've make from triming before however to make some concentrates from pure flower will be amazing.

I only do flowers in my SOLO's.
I have the perfect set up for concentrates.

ataxian,

poonman

Exit - These are great tips! http://www.vaporkings.com/e-Cigarette-tester-condoms-package-of-5-p/ecig-testers.htm You have to stretch them over the end of the stem...perfect! However, They will not fit the Planet Vape stems as their outer diameter is larger than the Solo OEM stems. They are soft and very nice to bite down on softly which may in fact help regulate intake a bit. Enjoy!;)

These tips are used for Omicron . btw
And I have no problem fitting them over the PVHES stems also , including the Gong adapters .
I'm still rocking it , dry vaping with the tips on everyday .
The only time without the tips is when water vaping .
I still would encourage anyone to try it out for an easier/better draw and it's a cheap DIY .

Candibus_420

First off, welcome to the Forum and all the fun, you already know how good Solo is......

I think you may be OK if we can get a ring to seal it? Worth a try anyway....

PM me and I'll mail you a few of the magic rings. I'm part owner of another bag of them already and I'm curious if the 113 ring will correct this. It might call for a slightly larger one and removing the factory seal? But let's start with simple......

PM me, please. I need your name and address.

OF

Sooo...my rings OF sent me came in yesterday...and it totally fixed my vape! :clap:I can now pull my stem out and put it back in everytime without having to re-do it each time! I can go back to using it by myself in a car! YAY! So thanks again OF for everything...u really made my week bro! LOL.

Also wanted to put out there that I have been using the Arizer Q-Tower and SOLO for some time now and have completely stopped using all regular pieces! I cant stand that taste of the lighter which makes my flowers taste so displeasing and makes me feel like I wasted my money. :( Except for the occasional blunt in a Green GAME cigarillo...Im strictly a vape-head now and don't see myself ever being able to go back! So all my nice glass pieces are retired now! :ko:

And one more thing...well question that is...Whats good with the Micro-Dab for the SOLO? I contacted the dude on Twitter and he told me to send him 5 bucks in a self addressed envelope and I'd get the stem to vape solids and semi-solids. :D Who has one? Who likes em? etc. Thanks guys!

Hi WildChild:
I love your Avatar!

Your right if your pitching penny's then ABV OIL you can recycle.
Like you said concerning disposable income Flavor can be chased above all else.
I have recycled not for economical reasons however just to understand how to do it and what it is like?
Making well purged shatter will be more fruitful of course.

Now the GODS GIFT or the GIRL SCOUT COOKIES will make some nice CONCENTRATES.
I've make from triming before however to make some concentrates from pure flower will be amazing.

I only do flowers in my SOLO's.
I have the perfect set up for concentrates.

LOL Id like to see your perfect setup! :)

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
LOL Id like to see your perfect setup! :)

This is my portable drawer my other is deeper for glass and vaporizers.
You can always adapt your glass or give it to someone in need and buy newer high end glass.
Water path and Vaporizers pair well!
These papers are 2 years old!
Like the Alex Baldwin Capital One Commercial: "Whats in your wallet"?
cheese-candy-feminized.jpg

Startus

The Solo, manufactured by Arizer.

The Arizer Solo is the newest innovation in portable hot air technology. This amazing product is sure to impress with its variable temperature control, small lightweight design, fast heating ceramic heater with fresh air intake, long lasting litihum battery, and ease of use! Meets UL, EU, and CSA requirements. Comes with a 2-Year Manufacturer's warranty!

The Solo comes with:
1 Heating Unit, 1 Owners Manual, 1 Charger, 1 Potpourri Dish, and 2 Diffusing Tubes

Made in Canada with only the highest quality materials and designed to outperform its competition, the Arizer Solo will be one of the best investments you've made in a long time!

solob.jpg

solos.jpg
where is the air intake? answer; it is blocked by the collar!
this product advertises mouth piece and inhale. Inhale out of an air tight chamber? no air flow other than through bad construction? don't be fooled by jump-on's! I would not have taken this step but there are the good guys that get miss lead at times! heads up!

GetAttachment.aspx
GetAttachment.aspx
GetAttachment.aspx
GetAttachment.aspx
GetAttachment.aspx
GetAttachment.aspx

don't give me no hot air! real questions by real people!

Startus,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
where is the air intake? answer; it is blocked by the collar!
this product advertises mouth piece and inhale. Inhale out of an air tight chamber? no air flow other than through bad construction? don't be fooled by jump-on's! I would not have taken this step but there are the good guys that get miss lead at times! heads up!

What are you talking about??:huh:
The solo isn't air tight :\

Have you even tried one?

Startus

not for crows!
the emails have been hideous but since I got the thing open it dawn on me?'
I'm on the right lily pad'
read it!
read it!

Startus,

Techn!d0n

no it is another vape maker I think... talking in riddles... I really dont think that person knows the IDEA behind the solo... BUT.... I can say this... to whoever you are... show us what you got..If you have a new vape or a better one than the solo!!!

Top Bottom