Arizer Solo

five0five

I gotta say this is my favorite Vape I own. I just picked up a divinci portable, for super good deal, but don't know if ANY HANDHELD can give u the hits the solo does so the BRAND NEW DaVinci is gonna just collect dust.lol

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I gotta say this is my favorite Vape I own. I just picked up a divinci portable, for super good deal, but don't know if ANY HANDHELD can give u the hits the solo does so the BRAND NEW DaVinci is gonna just collect dust.lol
I use the SOLO every day and my PERSEI.
I buy accessories for my SOLO and PERSEI.
GLASS fittings to MAC GIVER water paths.
QUALITY TOP SHELF MEDICINE to keep your portables supplied!
I like to medicate not chase clouds.
CANNABIS is the BEST MEDICINE the VAPORIZER is just a MEDICAL DEVICE.

FOCUS!
Spread the wealth!

bluerap00

Do the PVHES allow for a more natural draw?
Not like a milkshake?

Still like a milkshake, but with a bigger straw. PlanetVape claims about a 30% increase in airflow. May not seem like much, but I like it, it doesn't feel like I'm just holding my breath while hitting like it does with the stock stem.

Detonator

Do the PVHES allow for a more natural draw?
Not like a milkshake?

I would say much much better draw, I will never use the og stem unless I (knock on wood) break this one and have to wait while I order a new one. It has made my Solo even better, I'd say it's a must have.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I would say much much better draw, I will never use the og stem unless I (knock on wood) break this one and have to wait while I order a new one. It has made my Solo even better, I'd say it's a must have.
I use the straight stock stem with a OMNICRON SILICONE TIP that I love.

However I will try a PVHES to see what all the fuss is about? (one day)
PLANET VAPES are always out of stock and I'm too busy during the day to sit in front of a computer waiting for them to be available so I just stay with stock stems.

I use the gonG adapter the most!
It's standard as well.
Availability?

kingtut106

Have people used the omnicron silicone tips on the PVHE stems or just on the stock stem? Is it not really necessary on the PVHES?

kingtut106,
Reactions: ataxian

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I have used the tip on both and I had to take it off the pvhes stem because it is just to much air flow. More like a turbo which I hate. Darb read the last dozen pages and you will see me and others talk about the silicone tip. It is a cheap solution and works IMO better then the pvhes stem. You just lose that glass taste.

Dr. Soxhlet

SOLO Vaporized Cannabis is my Best Medicine
Hooray!!! The I-5 bridge at Mt. Vernon just opened again! No more traffic coming by our property. The silence is golden. Now I can go to Burlington and buy soil and maybe that 13mm "O" ring. This calls for a Solo Celibration!! :clap:

SirDarkened

Guys I think my solo might be drunk.

It keeps heating up then going down a temperature.

I have used it 8 times since last charge and it still says what I think is full battery (the 7 lights up).

It works well with the power adapter but without it takes much longer to heat up and constantly goes down and then up a temperature after each heat up.

I will post a picture showing what I mean about the LEDs being messed up also later today or tonight.

It still works but I'm not sure if it'll keep working well with these issues so I'm trying to see if I charge it will it sober up.

SirDarkened,

Vaponly

What, Me Worry?

I use my DaVinci as a heavy hitting stealth vape and IMO it does great job as being just that. While not nearly as stealthy, the Solo is in whole different league as far as flavor and vapor production is concerned.

I like to view the Solo as a portable desktop vape. When going hiking I bring the DaVinci, for parties I bring the Solo. :2c:

convotutor

Hi all.
I recentLy acquired the solo end of may and have been very satisfied with it.
Quick question, i use the original 4 hole bent glass and its become really loose when sitting on top of the heating chamber.
Is this normal?

Thanks !

convotutor,

clouded vision

Hi all.
I recentLy acquired the solo end of may and have been very satisfied with it.
Quick question, i use the original 4 hole bent glass and its become really loose when sitting on top of the heating chamber.
Is this normal?

Thanks !
yes it is, you can fix it with a high temp o-ring, size 113 which you can now get from PV. you should try a search for o-ring posted by OF to really learn about it. if the spinning stem doesn't bother you though it won't cause any problems

clouded vision,
Reactions: ataxian

convotutor

clouded visionreply!t: 410333 said:
yes it is, you can fix it with a high temp o-ring, size 113 which you can now get from PV. you should try a search for o-ring posted by OF to really learn about it. if the spinning stem doesn't bother you though it won't cause any problems

Great thanks for the reply, I'll go check out then other thread.

Thanks

convotutor,

axl_rose

question about the PVHES shorty, regular and turbo stems....

whats the difference? i gather the turbo has no "glass screen" (or whatever the term you use for the little glass divider with the tiny holes in it at the bottom of the bowl) and you use a metal screen instead? (which i already use in my stock stems)

so whats the diff between the PVHES straight and PVHES straight shorty? is the shorty the same length as the stock stem? i watched a youtube vid with the shorty and it looked longer than the stock?

i recently broke my bent stem (after probs more than a year of use)

axl_rose,

Krizzle

Hi Very high
question about the PVHES shorty, regular and turbo stems....

whats the difference? i gather the turbo has no "glass screen" (or whatever the term you use for the little glass divider with the tiny holes in it at the bottom of the bowl) and you use a metal screen instead? (which i already use in my stock stems)

so whats the diff between the PVHES straight and PVHES straight shorty? is the shorty the same length as the stock stem? i watched a youtube vid with the shorty and it looked longer than the stock?

i recently broke my bent stem (after probs more than a year of use)

Direct from the planet vape site:
PVHES - Straight or Bent
  • standard bowl size
  • micro channel technology
  • multiple air entry points

PVHES Shorty - Straight or Bent
  • 30% smaller bowl size
  • multiple air entry points
  • overall stem length remains unchanged from stock

Turbo Option
  • Large Single Bore with a glass rim to hold the required screen
  • multiple air entry point

ChrisX

I was wondering why it was so hard to get any airflow through the Solo. Turns out I might have just been doing it wrong... This seems obvious in hindsight, but it isn't in the instructions. The bottom ring of the stem that sits above the crucible is completely flat, and so is the surface of the crucible, so if you actually push the stem all the way down flush with the surface and suck there is almost no airflow. It's basically as if you are putting it on any other flat surface and trying to suck. The four little holes don't have any/much effect because they sit outside the glass/crucible contact circle.

It works much better if you lift the stem up about 2mm-3mm from the bottom, so the collar around the stem sits at the point where the stem is slightly indented. At this point the stem has a very tiny amount (1mm) of wiggle up and down. The important thing is that the bottom is now raised slightly over the crucible instead of touching it. Perhaps this is the way it is supposed to used, which would explain why there is an indentation in the stem in the first place, but if that's the case then it's odd that it isn't mentioned in the manual.

axl_rose

@ChrisX

i have a screen cut to fit the diameter of the "crucible" (as you call it) and it is placed flush at the bottom of the heating surface. keeps the stem raised a bit from the bottom.

@Krizzle

thanks for the most excellent demonstration of your copy/paste skillzzz. i was looking for a little explanation from someone with experience with those products. do you have any helpful information? like, is the "pvhes straight" the same length as stock stem? and the shorty, it just has a shallower bowl but same length stem?

thanks!

axl_rose,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

lovehemp

992893_4714228025371_624111661_n.jpg

:party:

Top Bottom