Arizer Solo

420HazeCandykushkush

After a long time wait i have finally some money to buy a vaporizer i still don't know what to choose DBV or SOLO or wait a little longer for more money and better vape

I want to buy a DBV but the problem is i go and smoke alot outside or at a friend's place or in the car so a solo would be awesome

Any help? i found this one it's the latest model http://www.ebay.com/itm/Arizer-Solo...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item564d703dbc

Pretty cheap if you ask me i live in europe here they sell for much more...

What about the adapter cause i see it's usa plug do you need a 110/220v plug ? or a 110/220v converter?

I read that users find it too dry if you hit it without any water so somebody can help me with a good glass accesory

I liked much the glass like the cloud same style but can't find the link anymore just fill it with water and put it on top of the solo and you have almost same vape as the cloud but way cheaper

Anyway i live in EUROPE so some online shops in USA are too difficult for payment and shipping and fuck do you guys have some nice bubblers in USA wish i lived there :(

Ow and my budget would be like max 140$ but the cheaper the better

What do you guys suggest i could also buy a DBV or SSV and a bubbler but i think it would be out of my budget :(

Grtzz

420HazeCandykushkush,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
mOsh you give a lot of good advice!

I do the double screening and it's a flavor enhancer!
dreamer inspired this one:

Did you have a chance to use your BLACK LEAF?
Spilled some water setting up photo.

Oh my vodka, I love love love love love it. I bet as silly as you thought it looked it feels really good doesn't it?

Dreamerr,

420HazeCandykushkush

I read that users find it too dry if you hit it without any water so somebody can help me i live in europe and need a good online shop who sells a good quality glass for my arizer solo and i need one that accept cash on delivery i looked already for mobius bubblers but they don't sell them here in europe :(

420HazeCandykushkush,

Dreamerr

420 give in and try the long straw:lol: If you are really wanting glass go to the cheap glass thread. You will find a lot of stuff there and stuff in Europe as well but it seems that blackleaf might be one of just a few choices.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: ataxian

420HazeCandykushkush

Again i'm new to this it's my first vaporizer, and i already read some people don't like the arizer solo dry..

So why not ask for a good glass in this thread so much people with knowledge and experience and there is so much threads and posts about good/cheap glass

I'm a newbie so i don't know what's good or what's bad just asking for quick help i'm not gonna search for 2days for a good glass..

I spent already 1 week to decide which vaporizer i'm gonna get so any help would be welcome you can pm me also

Thanks

Grtzzz

Found this guys what do you think http://www.blackleaf.de/index.php/bongs/glasbongs.html?___store=en&___from_store=de

They got some nice glass but i don't know what differce is and what is the best for vaporizer so many choices :s

420HazeCandykushkush,

Dreamerr

Grtzzz, I wasn't being short with you I was just telling you were the info was and you don't have to read it is in the last few pages of that thread. If you so desire start reading this last few pages. http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/cheap-high-quality-bubbler.5255/page-69
Also the solo is matched well said in this thread last few pages as well with the infamous bubbler from pipesdaddy or the PN WT which you can get on ebay from yoyokid. Both work well and are not expensive. I hope that helps.

The reason not to discuss it here is because it derails the thread so if any of us get off topic we usually only do it for a post or two or five;) but we try not to because of the comment you just made. I am new and basically you are correct it is overwhelming and a lot to read and go through and even understand. FC members are the best of there kind and are always willing to help out.

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
I read that users find it too dry if you hit it without any water so somebody can help me i live in europe and need a good online shop who sells a good quality glass for my arizer solo and i need one that accept cash on delivery i looked already for mobius bubblers but they don't sell them here in europe :(

If you live in Germany this site is awesome http://www.rauchglas.com/index.php

m0sh,

omonibo

Hi everyone,

Apologies for not searching the forum ahead of time to see if this has been pointed out, but I recently got a Arizer Solo and today I decided to pack my ground herb in the glass elbow part of the mouthpiece (the small compartment with the 4 holes on top). I was familiar with this method from the Arizer EQ which also supports packing herb this way.

I just can't help but feel that this may have been one of the original intentions behind this mouthpiece since the holes as they are let herb pass through them and into your throat if you grind it up and put it in the stainless steel compartment and just inhale. With the packing this does not seem to be the case as much, although I know some people like to use this vape with stainless steel filters.

omonibo,

hoptimum

Hi everyone,

Apologies for not searching the forum ahead of time to see if this has been pointed out, but I recently got a Arizer Solo and today I decided to pack my ground herb in the glass elbow part of the mouthpiece (the small compartment with the 4 holes on top). I was familiar with this method from the Arizer EQ which also supports packing herb this way.

I just can't help but feel that this may have been one of the original intentions behind this mouthpiece since the holes as they are let herb pass through them and into your throat if you grind it up and put it in the stainless steel compartment and just inhale. With the packing this does not seem to be the case as much, although I know some people like to use this vape with stainless steel filters.

1/2 inch screens help quite a bit.

hoptimum,

hoptimum

Thanks for the advice.

I found that packing the Solo in the mouthpiece compartment instead of the stainless steel compartment led to even burning and thicker vape plumes.

most definitely. I'd suggest always packing the compartment in the mouthpiece rather than the bowl

hoptimum,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Thanks for the advice.

I found that packing the Solo in the mouthpiece compartment instead of the stainless steel compartment led to even burning and thicker vape plumes.

Never pack the heating chamber, it is not allowed.

m0sh,
Reactions: Kief

Dreamerr

It sounds like he is using a bent stem and putting the herb on the upper side of the screen. I don't think I can be reading that correctly or at least I hope I am not. Then another part seemed to say it was also tried in the ss chamber and I am not sure how a draw was taken. I am going to chalk this up to that I am dreaming...yea dreamerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr that is it and of course always in a state of confusion.

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Hi everyone,

Always pack your bud into the stem, not the solo itself. It's how it was meant to be used.

:hmm: I think I am lost with the last few posts...:shrug:

I read it as
"I used to put the bud into the solo, then insert the glass mouthpiece, but packing it into the glass mouthpiece to begin with works better"

I was a bit :hmm: at first too, I thought everyone knew you pack the stem, not the solo?

Frederick McGuire,
Top Bottom