Arizer Solo

Red Indy i am glad they finally fixed it for you. I once told one of the people at Azarius they should check this forum for good information on vaporizers, and they told me their team already uses it as an information source. So you might be right about that.

On another note, i'm not gonna buy that bong from Azarius since it might not have an 18.8mm bowl.
So i want to get an Ehle 250 ml just like Vorrange, since it's probably a way better quality bong for about the same price.

The only thing is, it has a 14.4mm joint size too, but they sell them in the same store so that shouldn't be a problem. Am i right that this set up will be working with the 18mm Gong adapter? :

http://www.head-nature.com/tree/303.../Ehle-Bong-straight-250ml-14.5mm-ground-joint
+
http://www.head-nature.com/tree/2941/Connectors/article/03015/Adapter-14,5-connector-to-18,8-bowls

The one i posted is with a kickhole btw, do you guys prefer to use a bong with or without one?

:peace:
You do know that PV sells PVHES GonG's that are 14mm right?

VapeNStone,

elevation

Alright, the one without the kickhole is gonna be the one i am buying.
I do not see the diffused stem though, unless it's this one? http://bit.ly/XVENmN (short link)

Thanks again for all the help! :tup: I'm really new with this glass stuff, but i would really like a smooth water cooled vapor session.

And yes, VapeNStone, but i already ordered my 18mm adapter, because i had a certain bong in mind with a 18mm joint size. But i asked about this on here before i bought the bong, and someone pointed out that this specific bong actually has a 14mm joint size, instead of 18mm.

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Alright, the one without the kickhole is gonna be the one i am buying.
I do not see the diffused stem though, unless it's this one? http://bit.ly/XVENmN (short link)

Thanks again for all the help! :tup: I'm really new with this glass stuff, but i would really like a smooth water cooled vapor session.

And yes, VapeNStone, but i already ordered my 18mm adapter, because i had a certain bong in mind with a 18mm joint size. But i asked about this on here before i bought the bong, and someone pointed out that this specific bong actually has a 14mm joint size, instead of 18mm.

Yeah, the website is not exactly intuitive.. :shrug:

I'm talking about this one here:

http://www.head-nature.com/tree/294.../Ehle-Diffuser-Adapter-14.5mm-for-250ml-bongs

vorrange,

elevation

Haha i was just posting that! Nope, the site certainly hasn't been going through some SEO changes, lol..But i'm getting somewhere!

The diffuser is supposed to make the vapor get to the water slower, and thus cooling it down i suppose?

elevation,

b0

Cloudy...
Why don't you buy a 14 GonG? 14 up to 18 adapters are smaller. I bought a 14 GonG for my solo and my actual bong and also bought a 14 up to 18 for when I receive my bubbler tomorrow.

b0,

Red Indy

Low carbon PSYCHONAUT
Red Indy i am glad they finally fixed it for you. I once told one of the people at Azarius they should check this forum for good information on vaporizers, and they told me their team already uses it as an information source. So you might be right about that.

On another note, i'm not gonna buy that bong from Azarius since it might not have an 18.8mm bowl.
So i want to get an Ehle 250 ml just like Vorrange, since it's probably a way better quality bong for about the same price.

The only thing is, it has a 14.4mm joint size too, but they sell them in the same store so that shouldn't be a problem. Am i right that this set up will be working with the 18mm Gong adapter? :

http://www.head-nature.com/tree/303.../Ehle-Bong-straight-250ml-14.5mm-ground-joint
+
http://www.head-nature.com/tree/2941/Connectors/article/03015/Adapter-14,5-connector-to-18,8-bowls

The one i posted is with a kickhole btw, do you guys prefer to use a bong with or without one?

:peace:

Well, we'll know only by next week if they really did, I don't believe anything anymore they say until I am holding it in my hand taking in some good vapes....

BTW thanks for that link with the bongs, it helped me find a micro bong I was looking for to use with the Solo.

Red Indy,
Reactions: elevation

b0

Cloudy...
Because an adapter is €4,50 and a 14mm Gong is €25,- with shipping to the EU.

Ok, if you want to use the stock stems with your bong, you just need a 14, not 18. You don't need the 14 up to 18 as far as I know.

b0,

2clicker

Observer
you could also just use rubber washer or oring around any of the stems. as long as it fits snug and doesnt move it will create a seal. no need for GonG unless you wanna to hands free, but you could probably use a rubber stopper with a hole in it.

something like this should fit pretty damn well with a 14mm Dstem:
http://www.widgetco.com/0-white-silicone-rubber-stoppers

top diameter is 17mm and bottom is 13mm. you can find these with holes already in them, but it may be easier to just drill your own.

you can use rubber gaskets of all kinds to seal a female GonG joint. no need for a $20 GonG stem or a bunch of tubing and GonG adapter when you can go this route for less than $5.

what is the OD of the Solo stems? what about Eds?

2clicker,

elevation

I just went for it..I bought the Ehle 250ml, the diffuser downstem and the adapter. I appreciate all who helped me with this. I know i can create a seal myself, but i already vaped my solo through my small bong with a mflb ring, but it was very unpleasant.

I am pretty damn excited and i think this will probably be my main way of using the Solo, and maybe other vapes too. I already have a 14mm WPA for the magic flight, so that is great!

elevation,

2clicker

Observer
i just went for it also! well i just ordered a Solo that is. M1A from PIU for $160... great price and free shipping to boot. helluva deal.

so this Solo is going to replace my DBV for home use. dont worry ive still got 2 hakko vapes that are more than capable of serious cloud making when needed. so ill be using this Solo at home as my daily driver and some portable use.

still trying to decide on the stealth option, but the INHxp has most of my interest at this point... for flowers that is.

anyway, i cant wait to try it.

2clicker,

arrr

How many different types of solos are there? Could someone explain the differences think i am going to purchase this vape soon and i cannot seem to find this information.

arrr,

2clicker

Observer
How many different types of solos are there? Could someone explain the differences think i am going to purchase this vape soon and i cannot seem to find this information.

if im not mistaken there has been an evolution of model #s. most retailers are going to likely have the new M1A, but from what i can gather that is a good thing.

otherwise i think you may only find M107s out there... new at least.

2clicker,

vape4life

Banned for life

Oh it's ALL in here...i know the search function can be iffy but I know for a fact that this was discussed in detail on more than one occassion. Maybe it's in the vaporpedia? To sum it up (owning most of the models/serials except m103/m104) do not worry about it.

vape4life,

SteezyJ

Hello all,
Sorry if I'm derailing any previous conversation going on. I just received my solo model number m1A in the mail from Randy and the gang at Puffitup.com. This is my first vaporizer I've ever owned (not that i've used) and had an excellent experience from puffitup. I apologize if this was already discussed somewhere in the forum,and if it was someone can direct me there, but I was wondering if anyone had some tips for the first time use of the solo. I just unpacked it and am letting it get fulling charged before I give her a rip. I know to let the heater run for 10-12 minutes to burn off any oils or anything left in the heater, but if theres any other tips you have for the first use of the solo please post some here. Thanks FC community, you guys are da bomb

SteezyJ,

Curiousone

Hello all,
but I was wondering if anyone had some tips for the first time use of the solo. I just unpacked it and am letting it get fulling charged before I give her a rip. I know to let the heater run for 10-12 minutes to burn off any oils or anything left in the heater

I just unboxed mine yesterday...I noticed that it took two full sessions for the residual odor to go away. I ran mine for three sessions on highest settting before use...i suggest two--at least. Carry on:)

Curiousone,

SteezyJ

I just unboxed mine yesterday...I noticed that it took two full sessions for the residual odor to go away. I ran mine for three sessions on highest settting before use...i suggest two--at least. Carry on:)
thank you kind sir, I just ran it once, gonna run it again and than give it a go =) sooo stoked

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker

This question got asked a while back by another member. This was what I posted in reply to him, but I think it answers you just as well.

Well unless they work for Arizer, I doubt your going to find anyone who has all of the versions and has done a totally detailed breakdown of how they differ. Arizer says that these numbers aren't even the model numbers but instead correspond to the production runs that they did. It's not really a cut and dry situation with the versioning of these vaporizers. You'll get a different answer from everyone depending on the version they have used.

However, this is the situation to my knowledge.

M101 - Don't know if this actually exists. If it does it was probably a preproduction run for partners

M102 - First known production run, ceramic crucible, and what we will call v1 of the software

M103 - Slightly better battery life, unit is noticeably lighter than M102. No noticeable change in performance

M105 - Introduced a model with a stainless steel crucible. Ceramic models still produced. Both models have a new PTFE retention ring on them. New firmware which has the effect of lowering the run temperatures about ten degrees and getting rid of the heat light skipping bug.

M106 - Stainless models only. Another new firmware which returns the temperature scale to normal but still fixes the light issue

M107 - No change

M1D - New software which alters the battery capacity reporting algorithm, owners notice batter looses levels faster.

M1A - Back to normal

vape4life

Banned for life
I thought the M1D AND M1A had the battery indicator glitch? I'm almost 100% confident that the M1A did...

vape4life,

SteezyJ

This question got asked a while back by another member. This was what I posted in reply to him, but I think it answers you just as well.
Alright sweet, yea randy said he just got a new shipment in the day he shipped mine which is the M1A, I'm lovin it so far

SteezyJ,
Top Bottom