Arizer Solo

jambandphan03

in flavor country
4 hole stems have been around a while now. Most of the 105 and up models come with them, not sure about earlier models. All the solo's I've had so far have had 4 hole stems. I've seen them on amazon and several of the other vapor stores carry them.

jambandphan03,

mr_

My M106 I bought in April has 4 holes. I've seen them like that since about January. Same thing with replacement stems, most of them since March/April have been 4 holes.

Hit up puffitup.com and buy it from there. They're like $12-13 with free shipping

mr_,

Petrosolius

Hi there,

got my Solo today and tried it with some Hash. I took a really small amount like a ricecorn, but formed it in a flat round style, like a small coin. It worked really good, no worries about getting in those bottom holes. A lot of nice vapor... I haven't read all the posts, but is this the common method?

Greeting out of Germany (and sorry for my improveable english)

Petrosolius,
Just got my solo in a few days ago and this device is perfect for what I wanted it for. I have even been able to vape some long time smokers up and so far it has been nothing but praise for the Solo. I love the portability as well as the quality of vapor I get. Also I am currently reading through this whole thread and am almost half way through. Shout out to PuffItUp.com for a great deal on the Solo and PlanetVape for some great aftermarket stems that enhance my vaping experience.

gjsoccerplayer,
Reactions: MrNorml
hello everybody!! I am back testing my m107 arizer solo from vapeworld.com. First problem I came across with this device was the air restriction. Let me explain, its a great device but sadly for me the product I use the Solo with is very fluffy with a considerable amount of moisture. I am thinking about buying those PVHES High Efficiency turbo straight stem from planetvape.ca, the ones rather then 2 or 4 holes they made one giant bore with a glass rim to hold the screen filter. Does anyone know about these and has personal experience from them and if they do in fact make a difference? Also as I said the product I use is very moist, does anyone have any tips to dry product without losing precious oils also, does anyone know if those pvhes stems i talked bout earlier will help with the moist problem im having. Yes some may say get dryer product no shiz lol but besides that. Overall my personal opinion is the arizer solo is a great portable but do you think they should consider setting the degrees 10 higher like 230 celcius or is that too much.. Please someone elighten me on all this thank you so much

Sean Lopez,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
With the vapes I currently have I don't bother drying to bone dry. My stuff is cured properly so it does have moisture in it unless I am so wrong from what I have read over the years. Because I live in a dry climate I can set out what I want to use for the next day over night and it will be bone dry. I have not had the real need to bother at the moment unless it is to moist to grind which happens. I then just leave it in the grinder till it is dry enough to turn which usually only takes a few hours.

From what I read on here vapes like very dry. I don't want to leave my stuff bone dry till it gets used so you have to decide. I also understand from reading on here that your vape works harder if your stuff is moist. I don't really know why that matters but I am sure someone will chime in and educate us. The way I look at it after about a minute it will be dry then you are on to vaping like everyone else but who knows.

Dreamerr,

poonman

Wow ,
More new members to the Solo club .
welcome all ,
@Petrosolius ,
Hello Mr. Germany ,
I always enjoy meeting people from around the world that also uses MJ .
and what they are smoking/vaping in that part of the world .
I tried hash in my Solo , but I heated up and crumbled the hash and mix with herbs .
The taste of the hash over powers the taste of the MJ . I've also tried it with wax and herbs .
It was a bit pricey ( $ ) , but very nice stone .:ko:

re: moist
I actually prefer a little moist/damp/stinky weed to vape in the Solo .
I find it adds to the flavor and taste . Plus like mentioned , it will get dried in a minute or 2 while
you're vaping .

@ Saccs ,
I don't own any water gear , but I've read enough that you might need a GonG adapter .
18 mm to 14 mm downstem .You can get it from Planetvape.ca . They seem to be the most favorable site to get your Solo Accessories . Browse around .

Have patience , someone with more knowledge about water filtration will help you .

We have a great thread here and members on FC .

Sending out some Good Karma to the World from Toronto .
Happy Vaping .:rockon:

Hello,
Wanted to share my collection...
IMG_20121012_215847_zpsf1e8216d.jpg

Got up when it was still dark, ate breakfast and drove to work in the dark, arrived in a dark office, set up shop and packed my vape, went up to the attic and enjoyed the day coming, went back to my desk and decided it was to early to work, so went outside for a major hustle, all the way to the botanical garden being mesmerized by some amazing wild chestnut trees from Asia, did some more walking and picked some apples, did some groceries including some nice stuff for the secretary and got back into a now full office, thinking about packing another one and about where to go for lunch #windy and rainy #wheremyhustlersat @arizersolo

Eindjedegekste,
Reactions: ili

tharealmclovin

Ahhh. I didn't know that. Just ordered it all the other day.

So which is better? I plan to use the turbo with my bubbler.

tharealmclovin,

HSIHP

I just wanted to say this, I have had an Arizer Solo for over a year and while it's great, I find the herb capacity too small for me, it holds less than 0.1g. While it's enough for many, it's not enough for me even with quality stuff (with cheap stuff it's useless to me).

For this reason I'll soon be selling my Arizer Solo and buying the Inhalater which to me has several significant advantages:
-3 times bigger herb capacity
-Much smaller and truly portable, no glass stems to carry with you
-More user friendly (just turning on a Solo involves a "complex" 3 step process that takes a minimum of 6 seconds every time you turn it on, the Inhalater is turned on with the simple turn of a knob, devices that force you to waste your time like this have always aggravated me as I'm a speed freak, each time it turns off I go "oh great, I have to go through that entire startup process all over again")
-Can be used while plugged in and be charged by USB
-Seems to deliver denser clouds than my Solo can

Have a serious look at the Inhalater before deciding on the Solo (especially if you have high tolerance), because I'm definately selling my Solo for an Inhalator.

Edit: I just saw you have an Inhalator, why do you want a Solo? Is there something you don't like about the Inhalater I should know about or are you just looking to grow your collection?

If you really are thinking about selling your Solo, PM me please!

HSIHP,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I
For this reason I'll soon be selling my Arizer Solo and buying the Inhalater which to me has several significant advantages:
-3 times bigger herb capacity
~snip~
I had no idea that the inh004 capsule could hold three times the amount of a Solo stem. Can someone confirm that the inh004 can hold upwards of .3g? From pictures, I would've thought that the inh004 bowl was actually smaller than the Solo bowl. I guess it's much bigger in person? :shrug:
:peace:

Stu,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
No stu the manufacturer says .3 but I would say a little less but I don't weigh. Even though I used the solo once my observations were you can put more in the standard stem but it seems like it is more efficient to put a layer not as much as you can shove in. The solo also has the bigger capacity stem if someone so chooses. The INH can be packed tight if you also choose to do it. I do it both ways depending on my mood. I will try and weigh it in a bit and get back to you if my scale registers that small amount.

Edit: Stu I vaped just for you since my capsule was full. Why dump it when you can vape it and reload. I used my scale which is one of the little ones. It doesn't do .25 it only does .1, .2, ect. I measured out .3 which I assume could be over since only to one decimal place . I inhaled with my capsule till it was full and naturally packed. I did not push it down but felt it and it was in tight. I use a course grind which I suppose matters. At least I think it is course. It goes through a 4 piece no name metal grinder. I was unable to get .3 into the capsule. My guess is it was .25 from what was left.

Dreamerr,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Thanks for doing that, Dreamerr. That helps clarify the size for me, so thank you. :tup:

:peace:

Stu,

vaplexus

I am using the stock 4 hole bent stem (the straight is the same). i measure my dose and i sometimes pack it in. as an aside, i got a 3D printer recently and made these cool plastic tampers the exact size of the solo bowl. pretty cool. anyway, if i pack i can get 0.25g in there. maybe 0.3g if i really pack and it packs well. thats with an upper screen up against the holes. if i dont pack i can do 0.1g.

vaplexus,
IMHO the only solo that I would pack the stem was the m105 because once again IMHO it ran too cool. They only way I could get it to perform like my ceramic M103 was to pack the shit out of it. Because of the increased flow and the lower heat. Once again this is all opinion.

VapeNStone,
Top Bottom