Arizer Solo

X24

Yeah I understand that its called Solo but still, even just using it solo it takes me 2 full packs by myself to get me to where I need to be. With 3 other buddies, its gonna take about 10 stemfulls.

I think, in general, portable units simply aren't meant for your usage scenario.

Even the PAX, known for having a large capacity, would only be good for 2ish people per pack.

Running ~1gram through any one vape is going to take a while.

X24,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
You should try Vapexhale's cloud.

I wish I could but the price tag is still too steep for my budget. Perhaps the price may be better if there was an option to get one without the glass since I already have glass I could use with it

mmenzie,
I wish I could but the price tag is still too steep for my budget. Perhaps the price may be better if there was an option to get one without the glass since I already have glass I could use with it
The price on the unit separate isn't going to be THAT much better. I would suggest to try to get one when they are having a money off sale like after the cannibus cup. They were offering $100 off that day.

VapeNStone,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I took my Solo to a friend's place last night and it took care of all three of us just fine. I think we went through about three stems of the good stuff over the course of about two hours. I wouldn't want to have it feeding more than five people, but it was perfect for the three of us. I love that I can take what is pretty close to a desktop model vape and put it in my pocket and bring the party with me!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I took my Solo to a friend's place last night and it took care of all three of us just fine. I think we went through about three stems of the good stuff over the course of about two hours. I wouldn't want to have it feeding more than five people, but it was perfect for the three of us. I love that I can take what is pretty close to a desktop model vape and put it in my pocket and bring the party with me!
I agree stickstones.
I have two units.
My big complaint is I'm a clumsy idiot and break a glass stem every month.
I wish COSTCO sold a 12 pack of Glass Stems.
Shipping is killing me!
Why do they sell them one at a time?
6 at a time would at least be better!

ataxian,

X24

I agree stickstones.
I have two units.
My big complaint is I'm a clumsy idiot and break a glass stem every month.
I wish COSTCO sold a 12 pack of Glass Stems.
Shipping is killing me!
Why do they sell them one at a time?
6 at a time would at least be better!

There's always the aftermarket route for unbreakable stems.

vaplexus

Check out what I just designed and am about to print on my 3D printer, in black! i got the 3D printer about a month ago. now i can finally design and build this thing that has been on mine since i got the solo. can you guess what it is?

solo1.png

solo2.png

solo3.png

solo4.png

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Looks like a sex toy. I'll take two.

FWIW, I'm really bad at rorschach tests, too.... Everything looks like a sex toy to me.

:peace:

edit: Is it a cradle to use with the passthrough adapter?

Stu,

vaplexus

You're right! lets see if it works. im just waiting for a print job to finish so i can start the stand printing.

vaplexus,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I think those 3D printers are tits. I need to get me one of those. I will need to make sure, however that I use it for good (Vaporizer accessories) and not evil (sex toys).

I can't wait to see your creation, vaplexus. :tup:

vaplexus

I already made a tamper for the stem. also i printed a funnel that attaches to a grinder after grinding that allows pouring of the grind into the stem bowl. the tamper is inset in the bottom of the funnel so you basically tap out grind into the bowl and then tamp with the tamper attached to the funnel. pretty sweet. i want to make a step holder and have it attached to the base i am about to print. hopefully the power adaptor will stay in place when you place the solo on the base and hopefully i got all the dimensions right. its a prototype.

vaplexus,
Reactions: ili

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Yeah I understand that its called Solo but still, even just using it solo it takes me 2 full packs by myself to get me to where I need to be. With 3 other buddies, its gonna take about 10 stemfulls.

I dunno...1 is good enough for me...you need practice I guess because 1 can get me very high...more than an EQ even

m0sh,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Which way do you think makes more money for Arizer/retailers?
PROPOSITION 420?
Compassion?

Solo Glass Stems sold in a 3 Pack for $20.00 would be nice.
$15.00 - $18.00 each time you add shipping for just one!
I can buy a whole dozen wine glasses at COSTCO for under $20.00?
I bought a pretty wood stem replacement however the taste is horrible!
Unfortunately the Glass Stem is the main feature that makes the SOLO so great.
You really can not beat the flavor profile achieved from Glass.
I love the look and durability of the Wood Stem Replacement and they are well made.
The problem for me anyway is I don't like bad or off flavors when I medicate.

ataxian,

m0sh

PROPOSITION 420?
Compassion?

Solo Glass Stems sold in a 3 Pack for $20.00 would be nice.
$15.00 - $18.00 each time you add shipping for just one!
I can buy a whole dozen wine glasses at COSTCO for under $20.00?
I bought a pretty wood stem replacement however the taste is horrible!
Unfortunately the Glass Stem is the main feature that makes the SOLO so great.
You really can not beat the flavor profile achieved from Glass.
I love the look and durability of the Wood Stem Replacement and they are well made.
The problem for me anyway is I don't like bad or off flavors when I medicate.

Taste is horrible? dunno...I've been only using the wood stem and taste is fine...but if you remove the stem while not inhaling the taste will last longer...

m0sh,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
here is a video of it printing. its just about done at this point. you can see on the computer the various layers that are involved in generating this. once its done i will try it. a couple possible issues are the functionality of the power adaptor and the how stable the holder will be.

umm - if that works out that will be pretty damn sexy dude! I am thinking of buying a dremmel and creating my own High Efficiency Stem rather than wait for Planet Vape - waiting for inventory from them reminds me of waiting for Nintendo Wii to come in stock at Christmas Time! Who out there has successfully done this?

mvapes,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Taste is horrible? dunno...I've been only using the wood stem and taste is fine...but if you remove the stem while not inhaling the taste will last longer...
I have two of them:
M107 never tried the Wood Stem?
The other one is kind of a LEMON that I used the Wood Stem on.
I will try the Wood Stem on the M107 and see if I get better results.
Thanks for the information.

ataxian,

m0sh

I have two of them:
M107 never tried the Wood Stem?
The other one is kind of a LEMON that I used the Wood Stem on.
I will try the Wood Stem on the M107 and see if I get better results.
Thanks for the information.

not sure what u mean, I use M107 and wood stem...I have no glass stem(nay for stock)
Taste is different but if you never pull the wood stem the taste can be "worse than glass"
I reviewed both PVHES and Wood stem a while back and I can tell you that the wood stem takes more time to heat up (and decrease as well) so you might experience a more dry vapor...
I'm used to it...I'm wondering if I'll notice such a improvement when using glass...I like the wood taste and I think that the taste near the end is better with wood than with glass

m0sh,

Zipsort

here is a video of it printing. its just about done at this point. you can see on the computer the various layers that are involved in generating this. once its done i will try it. a couple possible issues are the functionality of the power adaptor and the how stable the holder will be.

Geez man, how much does something like that cost? I would be interested in picking one up if they are somewhat affordable.. So many things I could make.

Zipsort,
Top Bottom