Arizer Solo

treecityrnd

.5, fit perfectly. Thanks for the links steiner. My screens arrived the same day as my solo. Love it when everything comes together at the same time.

treecityrnd,

vape4life

Banned for life
dorkus_molorkus said:
or perhaps some of you guys could INVEST some time & read the thread.

cuz, thats what it is, an investment & you get out of this site what you put into it.

+1 Not to mention that all of their answers have been covered and these questions asked/repeated MORE than once. What I don't understand is that members can get warnings/bans for silly things yet we need to be nice to newbies, but one of the rules is to READ and SEARCH before asking redundant questions clogging up the thread.

Dorkus, good luck with your T-break soon ;-) It's really not that bad lol

vape4life,

pain101

& yes I struggle to conserve my meds (I just love gettin blazed)- LOL

story of my life!!!!
cannot wait to either sue the government or get a license so i can get to growing my own without fear of police.(i really dont care as both are going to take time and money, suing being a heck of a lot better option)

pain101,

ktx49

dorkus_molorkus said:

cuz, thats what it is, an investment & you get out of this site what you put into it.

happy festivus.

:p

this site is not an investment for me, ive already wasted enough time because of how this sites run, so i dont understand your point.
what you mean to say, its an investment for the vape manufacturers/sellers/vendors and that has nothing to do with ME, so please dont reply to any of my future posts since you've wasted another 2-3 of my time and im certainly not getting any return on that "investment"..... or anything else on FC as people like yourself and vape4life seem to think....

forum nazis even on a stoner forum, lovely. i thought maybe smoking would chill out these type of control freaks, but apparently not.

what happened to a friendly hello, which model solo did you order, where did u buy it from, how much did u pay, are u using it with a waterpipe? etc but instead you guys gripe about the same redundant questions....is this a FAQ thread and im missing something??? didnt think so....so why cant we post about the topic at hand? worried we might bring up something that the shills keep trying to push back a page?

so basically we are not welcome on this forum if we are not a vendor or vape manufacturer?? im figuring that much out pretty quickly. ive started looking closer at the people who post on here freely, and theres something unsettling about it....look very closely at the threads and you will see what i mean.

anyways thanks for making sure every new poster knows that, some quality work you guys do here....you guys need to learn how to treat a customer.

and im sure alot of these problems would be alleviated by a simple FAQ page at the beginning of the thread LIKE A NORMAL NON AFFILIATED site....but since FC has financial interest in the sale of the majority of these vaporizers, they refuse to compile information that would allow people to EASILY make their purchasing decision. instead they ban posters who do not fit into their vendor-manufacturer community model.

like i said, if there was a simple way to view information about each vaporizer, we wouldnt have to re-post the same questions every few days. especially when any negative post is followed immediately by 3-4 posts from the same couple posters who will either ignore any negative comments or questions, or quickly shift the question away from the issue.

prepares for ban for mentioning this.
go look around closer on here this site is NOT what it appears to be; its basically a large retail store being disguised as a community website about vaporizers. i have no problem with the FC model IF THEY WERE OPEN ABOUT IT, but they arent and they will continue to remove posts such as this one to keep the illusion going. i assure u this will get me a ban because theres nothing else they can do with people like me who are here to find a vaporizer thats worth the money and arent afraid to step on any toes BECAUSE IM NOT A FUCKING VENDOR.

and before you give me a warning for "not being nice", i dont care....if even 1 person reads this and realizes that FC is actually an elaborate marketing scheme before making a vaporizer purchase I will have done my job.

i cant wait for my solo btw, hopefully the smell problem isnt the same as the NO2....

mod note: This post you that you seem so sure we'll remove has not and will not be removed. It's too good of an example of a runaway ego, paranoia, and delusional thinking.

ktx49,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
ktx49 said:
dorkus_molorkus said:

happy festivus.

:p

this site is not an investment for me, ive already wasted enough time because of how this sites run, so i dont understand your point.
what you mean to say, its an investment for the vape manufacturers/sellers/vendors and that has nothing to do with ME, so please dont reply to any of my future posts since you've wasted another 2-3 of my time and im certainly not getting any return on that "investment"..... or anything else on FC as people like yourself and vape4life seem to think....

forum nazis even on a stoner forum, lovely. i thought maybe smoking would chill out these type of control freaks, but apparently not.

what happened to a friendly hello, which model solo did you order, where did u buy it from, how much did u pay, are u using it with a waterpipe? etc but instead you guys gripe about the same redundant questions....is this a FAQ thread and im missing something??? didnt think so....so why cant we post about the topic at hand? worried we might bring up something that the shills keep trying to push back a page?

so basically we are not welcome on this forum if we are not a vendor or vape manufacturer?? im figuring that much out pretty quickly. ive started looking closer at the people who post on here freely, and theres something unsettling about it....look very closely at the threads and you will see what i mean.

anyways thanks for making sure every new poster knows that, some quality work you guys do here....you guys need to learn how to treat a customer.

and im sure alot of these problems would be alleviated by a simple FAQ page at the beginning of the thread LIKE A NORMAL NON AFFILIATED site....but since FC has financial interest in the sale of the majority of these vaporizers, they refuse to compile information that would allow people to EASILY make their purchasing decision. instead they ban posters who do not fit into their vendor-manufacturer community model.

like i said, if there was a simple way to view information about each vaporizer, we wouldnt have to re-post the same questions every few days. especially when any negative post is followed immediately by 3-4 posts from the same couple posters who will either ignore any negative comments or questions, or quickly shift the question away from the issue.

prepares for ban for mentioning this.
go look around closer on here this site is NOT what it appears to be; its basically a large retail store being disguised as a community website about vaporizers. i have no problem with the FC model IF THEY WERE OPEN ABOUT IT, but they arent and they will continue to remove posts such as this one to keep the illusion going. i assure u this will get me a ban because theres nothing else they can do with people like me who are here to find a vaporizer thats worth the money and arent afraid to step on any toes BECAUSE IM NOT A FUCKING VENDOR.

and before you give me a warning for "not being nice", i dont care....if even 1 person reads this and realizes FCs an elaborate marketing scheme before making a purchase I will have done my job.

i cant wait for my solo btw, hopefully the smell problem isnt the same as the NO2....

I'm not a vendor and I dont subscribe to the read 150 Page thread philosophy either. That said there is a lot of great info in this thread and there is a search feature that works well. Sometime over the holidays I will add a bunch of it to the vaporpedia wiki as I have done for the omicron. Links are in my sig. SOrry about your feelings. I dont share you opinions about FC.

ru_frothi,

pain101

actually, if the information is here, the onus is on you to find it, not for us to go back and do the searching for you.. you do realize that forums have search features right?? im sure any number of combination of keywords could find the information you are looking for... probably would have taken you that 2-3 minutes you took to write that big long rant about how you dont wanna do your own research.

sorry about that, i know im pretty new here, but forums have a pretty standard routine, and i dont understand why newbies constantly feel entitled to have others do their searching for them.

pain101,

ktx49

i didnt ask for you to do the searchign for me, where did i say that? ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY PAGES and you think thats acceptable for a new vaporizer user to have to read through? its not even a question to any experienced forum user that a thread this long requires a FAQ in the first page and ive been a member of many many forums over the last 12 years.

how can anyone who is objective not agree with me about the vaporizers needing a FAQ??? if theres nothing to hide, why cant we compile the information?? tell me please, one SINGLE good reason that makes sense outside of your stoned brains.

ive done my research, i asked how this compared with the NO2. oh and to whoever was asking, the NO2 makes that high pitch old tube TV sound too.

im getting this feeling that the solo is in a similar boat, lots of problems that might would keep me from purchasing it, but these problems are played down and muddied by shillackers who keep talkign about their favorite GLASS in a thread about SOLOS.

ktx49,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
ktx49 said:
i didnt ask for you to do the searchign for me, where did i say that? ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY PAGES and you think thats acceptable for a new vaporizer user to have to read through? its not even a question to any experienced forum user that a thread this long requires a FAQ in the first page and ive been a member of many many forums over the last 12 years.

how can anyone who is objective not agree with me about the vaporizers needing a FAQ??? if theres nothing to hide, why cant we compile the information?? tell me please, one SINGLE good reason that makes sense outside of your stoned brains.

ive done my research, i asked how this compared with the NO2. oh and to whoever was asking, the NO2 makes that high pitch old tube TV sound too.

im getting this feeling that the solo is in a similar boat, lots of problems that might would keep me from purchasing it, but these problems are played down and muddied by shillackers who keep talkign about their favorite GLASS in a thread about SOLOS.

Vapes do need an FAQ which is why FC and Vaporpedia are here. Feel free to contribute....

ru_frothi,

vape4life

Banned for life
Agree with you Pain, this guy is just trolling and will be gone very shortly for seriously breaking the rules. Let's keep this on topic fellas.

ktx your information has been discussed ad nauseum, which is why we say look for it yourself. Who wants to repeat previous info? READ THE RULES, stick around, lurk, and READ. Also please leave instead of spewing misinformation about this site being biased. You couldn't be further from the truth.

Personally, i'd be embarresed to ask questions that have already been asked and answered before.

Please, back to the SOLO.... :rolleyes:

vape4life,

ktx49

I'm not a vendor and I dont subscribe to the read 150 Page thread philosophy either. That said there is a lot of great info in this thread and there is a search feature that works well. Sometime over the holidays I will add a bunch of it to the vaporpedia wiki as I have done for the omicron. Links are in my sig. SOrry about your feelings. I dont share you opinions about FC.

i agree man, i NEVER said that one shouldnt have to do a bit or research or looking on their own....my point still stands.

your vaporpedie is EXACTLY what this site should already have; or at the very least something similar to that....but instead they are too worried about the business model which i have no problem with IF THEY WERE OPEN ABOUT IT. but to act like this is a member-friendly forum to freely discuss vaporizers on all levels, is just wrong and misleading to put it lightly.

it is not a discussion when only one side is allowed to speak freely.

ktx49,

vape4life

Banned for life
ktx49 said:

i agree man, i NEVER said that one shouldnt have to do a bit or research or looking on their own....my point still stands.

your vaporpedie is EXACTLY what this site should already have; or at the very least something similar to that....but instead they are too worried about the business model which i have no problem with IF THEY WERE OPEN ABOUT IT. but to act like this is a member-friendly forum to freely discuss vaporizers on all levels, is just wrong and misleading to put it lightly.

it is not a discussion when only one side is allowed to speak freely.

You are attacking Fuck Combustion and you are severely off topic now. Please leave... you are not making this thread any shorter. It's people like YOU that result in over cluttered threads.

vape4life,

ktx49

thanks for proving my point, im sure ill get banned shortly so people can see how this site really works.

because of people like you, many new vaporists will have the pleasure of buying crappy potentially harmful products instead of being able to make educated and informed purchases.

obviously your more worried about making a squeezing a buck out of someone, so theres nothing left to say here except Merry Christmas!

pretty clever marketing, really.

ktx49,

ktx49

vape4life said:
Also please leave instead of spewing misinformation about this site being biased. You couldn't be further from the truth.

Personally, i'd be embarresed to ask questions that have already been asked and answered before.

oh well, this sites a joke anyone with a brain will figure it out, i just wish I had been warned but now I see why I wasnt, you guys ban anyone who even attempts to discuss this problem.

i feel bad for those who fall victim to this rather clever but unscrupulous and immoral marketing scheme....and yes its a SCHEME because their intents are being disguised and concealed.

Modnote: This site's rules are clearly defined as you should know after having them explained to you multiple times. And our scheme is so good that even we don't know what we're marketing. :rolleyes:

ktx49,

vape4health

Your freaking out about this but you realize the vaporpedia is what your looking for and vaporpedia is a composition of member info, so now I'm confused about your gripe with FC, no one forced you to join or stay, I wish you to stay around and do some reading. You can find really great info here by the metric ton, sometimes it takes some searching but you'll find it, the chatroom almost always has a few people that really know their shit or can tell you where to look.

I have had a no2 and for the most part IMO the solo blows it out of the water. I like how the charger and stuff is on the no2 better, you can charge and run from the same plug right, with the solo you need to different plugs, and you can't pull the battery out like the no2 so no spare one charged up and ready. If I could Frankenstein a vape it would be the no2 battery/charger design with more mAh or course the solos build quility, size and stem/bowl and a cloud type all glass air path.

vape4health,

vapeon

I personnely find it best to just ignore certain posts rather then start a full page of Bull. :2c:

vapeon,

Soulhunter

My solo is waiting for me at my lokal post office :D Cant wait to try it out :)
Still sceptical about the glas stem, but after lot of research it seems the solo is the way to go ;)

And to mr. Kt, you obviously never red many posts on this forum. I have been lurking around here for years but first now made acc here. And i have never experiensed the things u talk about.
There r lots of negative revievs on the diferent vapes, and yes ppl with other opinions will disagree.
But what can u do? Some ppl like Pepsi, others like Coke. Me i dont taste the diference.
Peoples opinion is just that an OPINION, not cold hard facts.

I so wish i wasnt away for the holiday, no fun using my VG when i know a brand new shiny vaporizer i waiting for me at home :p

Soulhunter,
LOL at this kid. He says "its people like you" Blames it on us for his lazyness. I think that one dude said it right by this site in an investment for you. As if you do the research you'll be able to find what you are looking for. When I was interested in the solo I had to read almost 100 pages. Not to mention the MFLB I had or the Da buddha thread. All are pretty long threads.

VapeNStone,

MrNorml

spoonyluv said:
Hi FC,
First poster here. About to pick up a Solo to replace a first gen IOLite. I was wondering if there is a difference between the Solo that's on eBay or Amazon for around $160 and the model that is sold at other online vendors for anywhere from $230 - $280? I'm trying to understand why there is such a big price difference to make sure I end up with the right vape.

Thanks in advance,
Spoony

There is a HUGE difference. As much as 120 bux if you catch my drift. I was fortunate when I ordered mine - I ordered and paid for 1, they sent 2. Either I got a BOGO, or a 2-for-1, or a horrible error, but whatever, I was gracious and accepted both boxes. 180 for both, including a nice carrying case for it.

Some of the Ebay ads note "newest" "stainless steel" so make sure you are getting the model you want. (if there is 1 straight stem it is newer from what I can tell).

MrNorml,

damienm420

Well at least ktx answered my question lol Im glad that the NO2 makes the noise too. I thought I was missing out on a truly silent portable vaporizer. haha what are all these problems about the Solo that ktx was talking about lol I think mine works fine. I also own an EQ

damienm420,

Vaped Ape

MMJ Therapist specializing in gynecology~wannabe
Meanwhile back at the ranch, Dorkus is setting up for his t-break. Hmm....I can't do it now but this would be good time to ck out till the venum settles down.

Arizer needs to throw us a bone to bat around in the form of new accessories for the Solo. New ways to enjoy its capabilities would be interesting. Then we could talk about how to use the new piece or how fucked up the new offering is....only talk like stoned gents though. :lol: Ck the venom and negativity at the door.

Da Ape

Vaped Ape,

vape4life

Banned for life
Has anyone asked Steve why there is no website/support for the Solo? If not i'll shoot him a message.

Also, anyone know of any confirmed ceramics that are still being sold?

vape4life,

vapeon

vape4life said:
Has anyone asked Steve why there is no website/support for the Solo? If not i'll shoot him a message.

Also, anyone know of any confirmed ceramics that are still being sold?
You could try evapor on ebay, they sell the Solo with the hardcase for $180, Email them I would bet they still have ceramics. Got my M104 there so far so good, short battery life though. Here is the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Arizer-Solo...973?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c20a543b5
I posted this about 4x on this thread at the risk of sounding like a shill, I just think it's a good deal with the nice hardcase. :peace:

vapeon,

spoonyluv

Avid Herbalist
As entertaining as ktx49's rant was, I think there is at least one valid point made: a 144 page thread is not very useful to someone coming up to speed on a topic. This isn't unique to the Solo as many of the threads are very long (although most have been out for longer than the Solo).

I've spent many hours going through the thread and while the information is quite interesting it's also very time consuming so for me going through the whole thread isn't feasible. Searching as an option is not very effective for many topics, especially since someone new to the device doesn't always know what they want to search for and as best I can tell, the search feature can't be directed to a single thread.

I would like to make the suggestion that for popular vapes, sub-forums could be created so that a 150 page thread could be broken down into multiple threads, like: vendor intro, dealers/pricing, smell issues, accessories, etc. Units that are no longer popular could have their forums moved to an inactive section.

In addition, not sure if it's my knowledge, my account or just a limitation of the forum platform, but most forums I use have a set of thread specific tools that would also help. The ability to search a thread would make it much easier to catch up on a topic.

Finally, I'm aware that this is probably not the best forum for these points, I'm posting here because I've been following this thread and I believe this is a partial response to the 'go read the thread newb' comment that was recently posted. I will also post these points in the Community Discussion forum.

Thanks,
Da Spoon

spoonyluv,
I'm subscribed to this thread? I just click the "posted" on the top and it takes me to all the threads I've posted in. Shouldn't be to hard to at least keep up to date with the thread. But if you want info its here in the thread. So start searching. If you can't find what you are looking for, just say that. You can't find it in the search so now i'm asking. I doubt people would get their panties in a bunch if that was said. Although sometimes the questions that these noobs ask are on like the page before they posted. Which is why we get a little butthurt that we had to read the thread but since your a lazy fuck you don't have too lol. I don't think so

VapeNStone,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Hey Spoon,

there already is a 'subscribe to this topic' option, it's right above the Quick post window where we type our posts in every thread.

The search function can't be limited to just one thread and unfortunately that will be impossible to change right now as it is a limitation of the forum software.

There also are vaporpedia pages for most vaporizers, but those do rely on members to keep updated: Vaporpedia Account Requests

OhTheAgony,
Top Bottom