Arizer Solo II

SiDankies

How's the weight? This is one of my knocks on arizer products. They always have some weight. Don't get me wrong I like the feeling of a well made product with something to it that makes me feel ensured it won't break if I ever drop it or something. BUTTTT I would like something that I can wear basketball shorts with that won't drag my pockets down any more than a iPhone.

SiDankies,
Reactions: Vitolo

Mr.Sifter

According to the two reviews we have already the weight is the same as the OG solo.

Mr.Sifter,

biohacker

How's the weight? This is one of my knocks on arizer products. They always have some weight. Don't get me wrong I like the feeling of a well made product with something to it that makes me feel ensured it won't break if I ever drop it or something. BUTTTT I would like something that I can wear basketball shorts with that won't drag my pockets down any more than a iPhone.

Sounds like the Air is the one for you, since it's approximately 100 grams lighter than a Solo (1 or 2). Way better fit for basketball shorts i'd think. Regardless, I wouldn't be playing sports with either of them in my pocket! ;)

Just gave both units a quick weigh in. The Original came in at 7.7 ounces, the Solo II was 7.5. Prettttty much the same.

I love the "tank feel" of the Solo. Way better than the "cheap feeling" plastic from S&B portables.

SiDankies

Sounds like the Air is the one for you, since it's approximately 100 grams lighter than a Solo (1 or 2). Way better fit for basketball shorts i'd think. Regardless, I wouldn't be playing sports with either of them in my pocket! ;)

I love the "tank feel" of the Solo. Way better than the "cheap feeling" plastic from S&B portables.

I have an air that too is heavy in comparison with some other portables. And I just wear them around yhe house and stuff I wouldn't play sports with a vape in my pocket lol. That would be asking for trouble.

SiDankies,
Reactions: biohacker

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Yeah I guess when you compare to something like a Pax, it can seem heavy. However I think the tradeoff is WELL worth it.
I like the WHITE face of the NL addition.
Maybe I'll call ARIZER today?
Blue would be cool too.

SOLO to me is the best all around portable.

Love the SOLO!

Walking on SUNSHINE is CIVILIZED

PORTABLES are LAME however a SOLO is not LAME it's = CIVILIZED

biohacker

$219.95
Solo II Vaporizer Solo II is not yet released. Price and Description Subject to Change.

Many retailers are just guessing at this point, and putting in place marker prices.

Here is another example:

https://agracan.com/arizer-solo-ii

We will update pricing ($249 is just a placeholder price and not the actual future price). and this description as more details become available.

jdent3

$219.95
Solo II Vaporizer Solo II is not yet released. Price and Description Subject to Change.

Yes but I doubt they'd list a price if they weren't pretty certain on how much it will be. It could also mean that it might be in stock soon.

jdent3,
Reactions: snamuh

biohacker

It will most certainly be in stock soon, i'm pretty certain arizer is set to launch it before 4/20, but could be wrong.

I think it will be around $249 or higher, and hopefully Arizer has a launch promotion! Nice to see that they stock a WPA for the Solo now!

biohacker

@TheChillBud

You indicated that the airflow on the Solo 2 is similar to Solo 1. Just curious, with the new dimples in the holes in the heater, is there not somewhat of an increase? Or I suppose it would just be the same as rocking/tilting the stem?

Just trying to figure out if I need the PVHES since I found the airflow somewhat lacking on Solo 1.

biohacker,
Reactions: Xelatsok

biohacker

Thanks dude, there was a revision a couple of years back that did give a boost in airflow, albeit minor. I wonder if that's what you're sensing compared to your original old Solo.

I think that the newer dimples will work similar to simply not having a flush stem covering all 4 holes.

Did we get a consensus of heatup time? I would personally LOVE to know what the time would be from cold (room temp) to 220c. Please :)

biohacker,
Reactions: snamuh

jdent3

I'm hoping someone takes one apart for science. I'm curious to see the airpath.

jdent3,

Mr.Sifter

and I want to know if the battery is user replaceable...

edit:

you know what i'd like to know?
Who has ever used a SOLO as a aroma diffussor?
They equip you with this bowl and some dried aroma leaves when you purchaze an arizer.

I cant find mine right now.
Has enybody tried it as "a small smell aroma thing" ?

whit essential oils and some waterdrops ?

:D

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
I have on many occasions.
I prefer the aroma-top on the SSV, and use that all day every day, but I do have occasion to lighten the air in other rooms.
I fill the glass aroma tool about 1/3 of the way, and set it in the Solo, then I turn the solo to level 5,6 or 7.....
...and the oils diffuse nicely. Be sure to use 100% essential oils and not fragrance oils.
For more rapid diffusion, preheat the unit with the aroma tool in place and add just one or two drops, these will diffuse immediately.
Filling the top as I do 1/3 of way is for a longer and more gradual aromatherapy.

VapeHeadz

and I want to know if the battery is user replaceable...

edit:

you know what i'd like to know?
Who has ever used a SOLO as a aroma diffussor?
They equip you with this bowl and some dried aroma leaves when you purchaze an arizer.

I cant find mine right now.

whit essential oils and some waterdrops ?

:D

haha, I wondered that a few times as well.

VapeHeadz,

bloomin

Hi all :wave:, first post, long time lurker. So I must first thank you all on this site for the info and tips I have found and used. You have made my journey so much more enjoyable. Thank you:tup:
I've been prompted to post because I have just seen a solo II on ebay uk :-http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162446816198?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Has anyone any idea if this is real?

p.s Just received reply from the seller,
'we had a few demo units'
My question is answered!

Last edited:

bloomin

Many thanks for the welcome. Been lurking for 3 years, finding help on finding my perfect vapes:- e-nano, solo,MFLB,Cloud evo (sold)extreme q, Fenix & pax 3.
Feel kind of guilty if I caused the end of auction:doh: Maybe I should just go back to lurking :lol:
But I do love this forum........

Last edited:

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Many thanks for the welcome. Been lurking for 3 years, finding help on finding my perfect vapes:- e-nano, solo,MFLB,Cloud evo (sold)extreme q, Fenix & pax 3.
Feel kind of guilty if I caused the end of auction:doh: Maybe I should just go back to lurking :lol:
But I do love this forum........

Hey man, welcome onboard!

If it caused the end of auction, you did the right thing. Those demo units are not intended/allowed to be sold - and I too think they dropped the hammer..

Have fun in here!

Top Bottom