Anybody ride?

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
i'm not talking about vaping while you ride. often when i go on group rides it is an all day affair. lots of miles of riding with some long stops for breaks and food. some breaks can be an hour or longer. i would love to be able to have a vape that i could keep in my shirt/vest pocket or in my gas tank bag (a very small bag for those who never seen one that looks like it can hold a pack of cigarettes and a lighter) that has the battery life to last the whole day (not in use of course just enough life for the sessions) and has a good taste.

mmenzie,
Reactions: ShipDit

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
What I meant was is that I don't vape unless I'm done riding for the day, I prefer to stay as sharp as possible until I stop for the night. I have a Solo I can bring on camping trips though, and an outlet to power either one of my log vapes of my bike's battery to boot :brow:

OhTheAgony,

MotoPsycho

I ride a Yamaha FZ6, year round, my only transportation for 4 years. Not the bike in my avatar (I can dream:cool: ), a Triumph Speed Triple. Seriously addicted to riding. Nothing like some good twisties to get the adrenaline flowing:D.
DSC05065.jpg

yeh.jpg

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Cool, more pictures :haw:

I finally worn out my stickies and ordered some all road tires for the TDM this weekend. Man, those are hard to find for a 18" front rim.

Is that a Sportster, Jeppy?

OhTheAgony,

Pcpvapors

I've been restoring a 72 ironhead that I bought at a complete utter basket case, it was entirely disassembled in 77 and left outside... In Michigan. We're currently on year 3 and were buttoning up the wiring needless to say we are very very close to bein complete.

Pcpvapors,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
I've been restoring a 72 ironhead that I bought at a complete utter basket case, it was entirely disassembled in 77 and left outside... In Michigan. We're currently on year 3 and were buttoning up the wiring needless to say we are very very close to bein complete.

awesome!!!!! would love to see some pics of the project

mmenzie,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Ah, cool, thanks Jeppy. I don't know that much about the HDs, but I did thought it looked a bit funny for a Sportster :lol:

My uncle just turned 70 and decided to sell his 2001 Sportster & give up on riding finally. It must have been a though decision but I'm really glad he did, it just wasn't save anymore as old age started to creep up on him.

I really like the Night Train myself, of the newer HD bikes, but that hardtail looks pretty badass too I must say :brow:

Awesome project Pcp, I betcha that's gonna be so good to ride after all that time :tup:

OhTheAgony,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Does anyone here know if there's anything like a budget bike rental company in the USA?

I'm looking for something I can pick up in one state and leave in another, preferably something light and nimble that can handle some light offroading too. I don't mind an older bike as long as it's reliable enough to do 2 to 3000 miles on.

From what I've seen online so far you pay like a 100 bucks a day at least for most rentals, & that would just totally kill my budget. I may just have to buy something cheap and sell it again or give it to my buddy when I leave, but if anyone has any other ideas I'd really like to hear them.

OhTheAgony,
Top Bottom