Anybody ride?

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
I just recently got my motorcycle endorsement ( I took a motorcycle safety foundation class, WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY! ) and am getting ready to buy my first bike, most likely a ninja 500.

Any people here on FC ride a motorcycle?

I can honestly say though, to ANYONE seriously considering getting a motorcycle you should get your liscence / endorsement through a local motorcycle safety foundation class. They will teach you how to ride and show you propper technique at the very start.

Survivalism,

VaporBud

All my life and all over this island.

I ride a zx11. Street fighter.

VaporBud,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Wow wasnt actually expecting people :D Hell yeah.

What do you guys think about vaping and riding?

Survivalism,

lwien

Bought it new for $1295.00. :D (Funny. I can't remember what I had for breakfast two days ago, but I remember what I originally paid for that bike.)

Before the Norton, I had a BSA Lightening Rocket and a Triumph Bonneville.

Back in the 60's, the Brits was the main game in town for bikes along with Harley Sportsters.

lwien,

Purple-Days

Rode a Honda 360 in college. Fun on Cincinnati ice and snow. Chilly too.
Parked it one day, came back to it 14 years later, quite a job getting it street ready and running, so we could sell it and free up a corner of Dad's garage. Fun project though.

That's a clean machine, Lwien. :cool:

Almost bought a Moto Guzzi (sp?) but the opposite handed clutch etc. was just a bit too FUBAR.

Nowdays it's pedal power.

Purple-Days,

Jedu

How in the world did you keep it in that shape? its immaculate!

Jedu,

lwien

Oh......God, sorry. That's a stock photo. Just wanted to show ya the last bike that I had. But it looked exactly like that when it was new and I kept it lookin like that for the 2 years that I rode it.

Damn..........I wish I still had it. It's like missing an old friend. :(

lwien,

highendvapes

Manufacturer
lwien said:
Oh......Damn..........I wish I still had it. It's like missing an old friend. :(
I know how you feel. When I was younger some old bikers took me under wing and helped me build my first custom. It was a 63 preunit triumph bonneville hardtail. Taught me sooooo much. I sold it when times were tight, and still miss it too this day even though I have others to ride. That bike was the first scoot I built that really was a part of me. Man, I miss that hardtail, but not the hardtail ride. lol.

highendvapes,

leozdad

I ride a 1997 Honda Shadow 600 VLX, I found the proverbial "widow had it in the barn" deal when i bought her. :peace:

leozdad,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
On monday i am going to look at a ninja 500, if i buy it im gonna need to ride it home 70 miles, alot of it on the highway lol.

Cant wait :)

Survivalism,

lwien

Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.

Enjoy......

lwien,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
I am the new owner of a 1995 kawasaki ninja 500.

This is one of the best descisions i have ever made, what a fucking day.

Survivalism,

kalinga

lwien said:
Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.
How about a 4-wheel ATV blazing through rugged terrain? Proud owner of a 2008 Can-am Outlander MAX LTD

kalinga,

lwien

Yup. There's just somethin' about leaning a bike over in a long sweeper that puts a big ass grin on my face.

lwien,
Top Bottom