Anybody ride?

Ben

Well lwien.. brmm....European stuff here :rolleyes: :cool:

I ride everyday my
vespaspeedfifties.jpg
.... does it look like a bike in your eyes? :D

Ben,

lwien

A scooter !!!. The very first motorized two wheeler than I ever rode was a Vespa. We used to go to this place called Griffith Park and rent them and went scooting around. Very fun, but then..........I became an adrenaline junkie and had to leave the Vespa's behind.

lwien,

highendvapes

Manufacturer
I remember renting a scooter in Bermuda, man that whole island is on scooters. It was a blast. My gf and I got caught in a downpour, everyone was pulling off the road, we just kept on our merry little way. Man that was fun, literaly 100's of scooters at every stop sign. It was like Sturgis for yuppies.

highendvapes,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Went to get insurance and register / plate my bike today.

27 dollars a month to insure an 18 year old boy on a 95 ninja ex500 w/ 50,000 / 100,000 medical.

Also only cost me 60 bucks to register and get my plate! WOO!!

Survivalism,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
God damn do i love motorcycles haha. Running some seafoam through the ninja for the next few days.

This shit is pretty damn impressive, i have noticed a difference in my bike with only 40 miles running on seafoam gas.

Survivalism,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Well i am going to necro revive my own thread because i have just UPGRADED BABY!!

I am the proud owner of a new ( to me ) 2002 cbr 600 f4i, great bike and PLENTY fast for anything i will ever need it for. Very happy i decided to start on the ninja and not on this bike, would have ended in broken plastic and dreams.

Who is making the best of their summer with some amazing curves and beautiful scenery followed up with a good old vape session?

Survivalism,

Screwdriver

I own a 1971 CB750 and a 2007 HD Sporster 883......

Bikes I have owned.

1992 HD FXR Low Rider Custom
1985 Yamaha RZ350
1990 Yamaha FZR400
1993 HD 883
1979 Yamaha RD400 Daytona
1974 Suzuki GT750

A bunch more.....but can't remember them all. I was brought up with bikes....Dad has been riding since 1939.....He's 85 and still rides. He owns a 2010 Triumph Speed Triple.

Screwdriver,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Screwdriver said:

Bikes I have owned.

1985 Yamaha RZ350
1990 Yamaha FZR400
1993 HD 883
1974 Suzuki GT750

A bunch more.....but can't remember them all. I was brought up with bikes....Dad has been riding since 1939.....He's 85 and still rides. He owns a 2010 Triumph Speed Triple.
Awesome stuff, id love to try out riding a cruiser at some point, definitely have their purpose. When i was first looking into bikes i tried to find an fzr400, in the year plus i have been on craigslist i have only seen 2 for sale, some day id like to buy one.

Ah your dad picked a beautiful bike, sounds like a hell of a guy.

Im going to completely clean the f4i tomorrow and take some pictures, i invite everyone to show off your beauties!

Survivalism,

Screwdriver

Survivalism said:
Screwdriver said:

Bikes I have owned.

1985 Yamaha RZ350
1990 Yamaha FZR400
1993 HD 883
1974 Suzuki GT750

Awesome stuff, id love to try out riding a cruiser at some point, definitely have their purpose. When i was first looking into bikes i tried to find an fzr400, in the year plus i have been on craigslist i have only seen 2 for sale, some day id like to buy one.

Ah your dad picked a beautiful bike, sounds like a hell of a guy.

Im going to completely clean the f4i tomorrow and take some pictures, i invite everyone to show off your beauties!
I loved the FZR400. It was the black and silver model with the Aluminum DeltaBox swingarm. I think it was the last year made. To this day it was the best handling bike I ever owned. I had it for a few years until I got the Harley bug.

Screwdriver,

Frickr

i hope to be able to contribute more to this thread soon. im dealing on a trade right now for a 87 honda shadow 1100, 12000 original miles on the bike, not a single scratch anywhere just a perfect bike, trying to trade my 80 jeep cj7 for it and some cash, so lets see what happens.

im lucky though, sturgis for me is only 100 miles away, so the rally is always something that we can go to. sturgis for the 350 other days of the year, is just a nice quiet town. then the rally comes, and takes you an hour to get through town. but its a hell of a time down there. reccomend it to anyone.

Frickr,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
The fzr400 is the only bike on my list of bikes i want to collect so far, just an added bonus you can swap a fzr600 engine right in the 400 if your feeling ballsy, i dont think i ever would though, AFAIK the fzr400 is the only I4 400cc sport bike introduced to the US ( likely to be wrong but its AFAIK )

Im a sport bike rider at this time but i have thought about taking a ride out to sturgis to check it out, the harley v sportbiker vibes have gotten alot less intense lately it seems.

Got the bike all cleaned up today but ran out of sunlight for a picture, works out alright because im gonna go pick up a few things at my local shop that will add to the overall sexyness.

Survivalism,

vapirtoo

safety courses with the police ?! Its all cool as long as it gets you on a bike
and you keep the rubber side down. I've rode mini bikes then dirt bikes and finally
a CZ 360 motocrosser ! I currently bum rides from my friends ducati 900 and
suzuki 750 gsx. Oh I used to race bicycles cat 3.

vapirtoo,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
vapirtoo said:
safety courses with the police ?! Its all cool as long as it gets you on a bike
and you keep the rubber side down. I've rode mini bikes then dirt bikes and finally
a CZ 360 motocrosser ! I currently bum rides from my friends ducati 900 and
suzuki 750 gsx. Oh I used to race bicycles cat 3.
Just got back from my local shop, they didnt have the stuff i wanted on hand so i had to order it, getting a tank protector to replace the tank bra that came with the bike as well as the stock mirrors and replacement bar ends, should be here by friday and will take pictures then, im picky :D

I have only seen a ducati running one time, i actually think it was a 900 SS too, very interesting sound from the twins in those bikes, id love to have one but the maintenance cost stopped me from looking, frequent valve checks and belts and bikes designed not to be easily worked on but to be fast and sexy... one day ill own one though, one day.

My safety course was taken through ABATE of colorado, no police involved.. just some of the nicest guys i have met that want nothing more then to help fellow riders, i still highly recommend taking any of the offered MSF courses, they have so many including the beginner rider course ( you get your endorsement upon completion ) or the experienced rider coarse thats taught on your own motorcycle, or the sport bike specific course obviously to help you master your sport bike.

Survivalism,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
Hello all,
I was just curious how many bikers are members of FC?? I ride a 1996 Heritage softail. so i thought i would throw this thread out there to see how many bikers are out there

mmenzie,

mmenzie

I ride a 1996 Harley heritage softail.

Just curious..... do any of you have a portable vape you love to take with you on long rides??

mmenzie,

mmenzie

thanks lwien.... i did not see that. i apologize for creating an unnecessary thread and if the mods want to close/delete it, they may go right ahead

mmenzie,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I've been wanting to start a thread like this so many times but never did for some reason. Thanks :tup:

I hope you guys don't mind sharing some pics too though! I'll start.

Daily workhorse:

minip1010280copy.jpg

minip1010339.jpg

And my old but much prettier tinker bike:

miniminip1000781.jpg

p1000790r.jpg

Four-wheeler free since a couple of years now. I would like to add an old Djepnr or Ural with a sidecar to the stable though, for the few snowy/icy days we have here each winter.

And I would like to replace the TDM with a KTM 990 SMT one day perhaps, if they can build one low enough for my short stumbs :(

36b8786f.gif

OhTheAgony,
Reactions: Jeppy

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I do not ride and vape, but then again, I also don't ride in jeans or shorts :lol:

ATGATT for me :nod:

OhTheAgony,
Top Bottom