Anybody like wine?

hermes421

Sideways was a really good movie. Sandra Oh is always excellent - a great actress. If you like her, check out a movie called "Last Night." It sounds like a romantic comedy by the title but it's not. It's a dark little story about the last night on Earth; I think it takes place in Toronto, and it's a character study of what people do and how they behave when they know that the world will end that midnight. Ironically, her first scene is in a store selecting a bottle of wine.

that sounds like an interesting ...and timely film I'll check it out. it seems particularly relevant as well, seeing that we've been hearing all this noise about 2012..mayan calender..etc.. seems like we are living in a new dark ages.

hermes421,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

steiner666

Serial vapist
e7ugy4aj.jpg

Our drinks for the weekend.

steiner666,

Tweek

I used to make wine with my parents in our basement. Crushed the grapes in a big grinder and all that jazz...as I got older, I developed an allergy to nitrates, so no more vino. Still love the history and processes though. Was also a big fan of Sherry & Ports as well.

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
i love wine. i often enjoy a nice glass.. merlot, cabernet, shiraz mostly.. when i say glass, i mean glass bottle.:p

any Cisco fans??;)
peach.jpg

:lol: :puke:

Buildozer,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
When on a cruise ship, I enjoy champagne, either with or without the orange juice.

I am a fan of dessert wines. I am a terrible light-weight, however, as one glass of any wine is enough to make me rather giddy. Two is absolute limit (reds, whites, and dessert). Also, it seriously fucks up the fibro, which is why I usually avoid wine now :ugh:

Except on cruises. I'll indulge in champagne, maybe some actual liquor, too.

Top Bottom