1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Any serious beer drinkers in forum?

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by charliedontsurf, Jan 6, 2011.

1. ichibaneye

ichibaneye Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!

This Hoppy bitch scratched my itch. The local Columbus hops used in it from Washington are smooth like glass.

What's right up my alley here and after my heart even more so with this one is the fact that it's unfiltered and unpasteurized.

This one could be recommended for a virgin new to IPA's. It has a very easy and balanced overall body to it. No surprises what so ever besides the fact it's delicious. Cheers my friends.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ArthurJ

ArthurJ Well-Known Member

I'm having a Stone Xocoveza (inspired by Mexican Hot Chocolate!) with my vapcapping. I'm more of an IPA guy, but I'm glad I tried this.

[​IMG]
    image hosting websites

3. Mr Mellish

Mr Mellish Well-Known Member

Gotta tell you...If you can find the Epic Triple Barrel Big Bad Baptist, it's quite good. It might be better than Goose Island Bourbon County.

Founder's Canadian Breakfast Stout comes out tomorrow. Not sure I'll be able to find one but here's hoping. It has been 6 years since they last released it and it's a pricey buy ($25 for a bomber) but, it's one of those holy grail beers. If I can get more than one, I'd hope to find a trade for a Pliny the Elder or a Dark Lord!

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors