Any Glass Blowers here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeteSeattle

Hi Friends,

A little update for the Betas (sorry, I'm not enlisting anymore folks at this time). It's taking me longer than expected. I'm working on logo design, packaging design, and a website.

I'm also getting a proper business license and website up. Because I know after you all give me feedback the store will go live as soon as possible and I need to get all legal and such.

For the web sales I almost went with etsy until I read their fine print . You can't sell paraphernalia associated with weed. I know, you can sell but pipes and stuff but you can't mention carb or vaporizer. Some sellers just coast by until the etsy police corners them. People have had their account suspended without notice so I'm not going that route.

So look for an invitation to visit my site that you can only get in with a password. You'll be able to "purchase" but I will discount your agreed amount of items at 100% except the shipping ... if you all think that's fair. The listing for the SV3 gong will be "sold out" but you can still order. It will just let me know who is receiving what and how many ... that we've agreed upon in my PMs to those who are participating.

I really need to get my ducks in a row before I get blasted with business probably pretty soon.

Thanks for bearing with me so far.

Last edited:

vaporist4LIFE

Glad I found this thread !! Let me.know when I can get in on the fun brother !
Maybe you could get together with Ed and there could be a supreme package that has a gong. Keep us updated please :)

PeteSeattle

Me? I don't have an SV3. I'm making these blindly and hoping these work. The stem I received from @VAPEHUNTER is very good reference so I'm trusting these will be compatible. That's why it's going through beta for feedback before SV3 Gong 1.0 goes on sale.

biohacker

Yep, sadly I am.... and for quite a while still.... but my SV3 is ready, as will be my brand new Solo 2 and Herborizer Ti Bubbler kit that I can't use yet! :doh:

sorry I think I got you confused for another member! WHEN are you uploading an Avatar?! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom