Any Glass Blowers here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

biohacker

So i'm looking for a glass blower to hook us up in the Supreme thread with a custom bowl/gong adapter. OGB isn't responding.... anyone else that i'm overlooking? Not just looking for one of them, probably alot of multiples as i'm sure many others would be keen on them as well. Thanks FC!

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Not sure who all is still active I have been MIA for a bit.
@VaPeD&CoNfUsEd ?
@PeteSeattle ?
@Xchadb ?

Edit : Your welcome @biohacker i think they all have IG's too if they are not active here. Also didn't Jhanpixel (Aeon Glass) from ioffer do some custom work for us previously? Not sure if he had an acct here.....

Also what about Levi that did the custom FC bubbler, he later partnered with M&M tech.... hmmm will dig it up and edit it in the username. @Takavor23 not seen in 2 years tho :(

Last edited:

PeteSeattle

Glass blowers disappearing? Lol. I blame it on this forum. You get noobs like me getting started and then move on to making other things with the experience gained. I'm sure to be around for a while.

PeteSeattle,
Reactions: biohacker

PeteSeattle

What is your experience bro? Do you make water tools? :brow:

For a newbie I've been at it for about 2 years but just installed my home studio. I didn't get to making rigs or anything. The studio I was taking lessons stopped at spoon bubblers.

Water tools? I'm currently dabbling with one for another vape ;) check out some of my posts in the VapCap thread ... I know, you have to search the 500+ pages. Lol.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-572#post-1111691

Last edited:

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Hahahaha I haven't updated my Sig in FOREVER (I should do that now :lol: ) I actually keep it at a buddies house so I don't combust when I am over there and his wife likes it cause it's closest to smoking/dabbing to her.

It's funny I went to use it yesterday and it's locked in this heirloom wood desk with a roll down top. The top half of the desk has these floating dowels that engage a wood flap on the bottom half, thats weighted to lock all the drawers if not in the right posistion. I should have taken some pictures it was really cool. Probably built in the 50s. Anyway my SV3 is currently in lock up in this antique Houdini chest I hope to get it later this week :lol:

I have been wanting to bring it home and put it through some abuse.... who I am kidding we all know that the SV3 is gonna abuse me.... and I am gonna like it :goon: :mental:

Last edited:

Razshiro

Last edited:

PeteSeattle

Wow, so looking at the stem/gong for the vapolution (caught the post in the thread). How would something with the diameter of the grasshopper water attachment be the same for their glass and fit? Almost looks Solo sized. But that seems odd that it would be offered if it's too big. Or does it fit a previous model?

Ok, Saturday or Sunday is when I can hit the glass shop. I don't have a car (that works) so a friend is driving me there sometime. The tapered gong end is not cheap ... close to $2.40 usd (per gong). I need to buy a tool to hold gong so I can use the torch on it without burning my finger and that runs about $40. The glass rods are probably the most affordable at $1.40 per tube.

Just FYI :)

PeteSeattle

More near the GonG to allow for a bigger bowl....more space from dimple to top! You rock!
Awesome, thanks!

I'm practicing with scrap glass until I get the right size glass.

Is there an existing video where someone is demonstrating the glass bowl?

PeteSeattle,
Reactions: biohacker
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom