any case for your vap ??

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Hi,
glizitch throw the idea to talk about case I 've just buy one so I decide to make a new thread about the case (befor vapor tac move it :) LOLL) so during the week end I was thinking to buy a case to carry my extreme with me and find this case at the same store that I bought my herb grinder .I decide to buy this one cause it was big enough (15x9x7) and was cheap and the shipping too..

this is the link to the shop http://stores.ebay.com/Warehouse-Goods

is there any of you who got any other case ?? link pix ??

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
I bought one of the padded bags for my SSV, it fits the unit nicely and I put it into a backpack which has more room for the whip, etc.

A hard shell case would be pretty nice too. I think some of the resellers give you one for the volcano.

vtac,

max

Out to lunch
vapor tactician said:
I bought one of the padded bags for my SSV, it fits the unit nicely and I put it into a backpack which has more room for the whip, etc.

A hard shell case would be pretty nice too. I think some of the resellers give you one for the volcano.
I wish 7th Floor would show a pic of the SSV in (or halfway in-whatever works better) this case. I can't figure out how it fits from looking at the pic on their site. As for a hard case, I bet I could find an appropriate sized case and cut some foam for cushioning for about the price of their soft case. I think I'll start looking around.

max,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
I'll try to snap some pictures of the SSV in the padded bag/case tomorrow.

vtac,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Here's the SSV in its padded storage/travel bag. I wouldn't want to throw it around like a football, but it protects it well enough. There's a thin pocket on the front and two deeper ones inside.

That's the best way I've found to position it, can't remember how they had it packed when i received it.

vtac,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Not a problem. I should mention it makes a decent travel pillow as well. :D

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
my case is in the mail box :D i'll get it 2night so I'm realy hurry to see how all my stuff will fit inside ! I'll post pictur of coarse !!

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
hehe I get it , Pretty nice case for the price and the extrem fit perfectly inside :D (I can set the divider so tight that the vap can't move during transport) and all my gear fit too so this is really cool !!!! I'll post the final result as soon as I get the time

Clear_Dome,

tokinGLX

i use an old camcorder carrying bag. it is a perfect fit for the ssv and the db. in fact, the db sits in the case even better, allowing me to fit the unit as well as my new camcorder in the main pouch at the same time.

tokinGLX,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
this is how it look , I did not take the time to make foam divider for now but it still working realy well:

Clear_Dome,

max

Out to lunch
I'm seeing a different bag on the SSV site now. Different price too-$35 with a $15 special price (time limited) for previous customers. It's hemp, which is appropriate, but it doesn't seem as nice as the previous offering. I'd have to do a hands on inspection comparison to know for sure, and that doesn't seem likely. Anybody else got an opinion?

http://www.silversurfervap.com/silversurferherbalvaporizer.htm

max,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
I like the pattern of the new ones better, nice and organic. From the pics on their site it looks about the same--- same pocket on the front. Hard to say from only the one angle, but you wouldn't think they'd downgrade to a less padded bag. $15 is pretty decent, almost wish I needed one.

vtac,

ozwiz

owner Vaporiser World NOW live Australia
Hi,

I've just got myself a case with that pick & pluck foam for my herborizer. Going on surfing hols. so the case was an essential buy . I'll post some pics of the herborizer & the case in the next couple of days. The herbie is tops .:lol:

ozwiz,

Corruption Inc

Clear_Dome said:
Hi,
glizitch throw the idea to talk about case I 've just buy one so I decide to make a new thread about the case (befor vapor tac move it :) LOLL) so during the week end I was thinking to buy a case to carry my extreme with me and find this case at the same store that I bought my herb grinder .I decide to buy this one cause it was big enough (15x9x7) and was cheap and the shipping too..

this is the link to the shop http://stores.ebay.com/Warehouse-Goods

is there any of you who got any other case ?? link pix ??
Hey everyone, brand new to Fuck Combustion. I just got my Extreme earlier this week and it BAD ASS. I bought it from Warehouse Deals on Ebay. They had a special, Extreme for $295.95 with the same case Clear_Dome got ($40) for FREE, plus a free Herb Grinder that they sell for $75, plus a jar of Spearmint. Super Fast Shipping to. Here's the link to the auction I won.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170234691275&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=007

The Grinder is the best I've ever used and The case is super protective on the outside, with moveable dividers to make everything fit snug. Just wanted to give my two cents on the case. Look forward to talking to everyone.

Corruption Inc,

Herbalist

I got the same case as you clear_dome... and the same vape deal as you Corruption Inc from the same guy.

Herbalist,

RGB1616

There are cases online which have removable foam inserts so that you can customize the fit of your bong. The one that snackmaster posted is a good one

RGB1616,
Top Bottom