• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Any Archer fans out there?

SD_haze

krieger_also_yes.jpg

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
Umm Archer is one of the BEST shows out there!! That cross-over episode with Bob's Burgers was Awesome as a Season opener!! I really Like Archer, Bob's Burgers, The Simpsons, Family Guy, Adventure Time, M.A.S.K, Futurama, South Park.. All great shows

O.k. Cool,I'm among friends here.
Anyone checked out the DVD? Are there enough extras and stuff to justify purchase,or is netfilx the way to go?
Favorite character (other than Sterling)? I also saw somewhere there is an iPhone/iPad app. Any opinions?
:ninja:
Shit, someone's coming! Meet up at the DANGER ZONE!

ShipDit,

z9

Archer is hilarious. The Bobs Burgers opener was great. The prior seasons were better than the current season IMO but I have some recorded episodes that i haven't watched yet.

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Yes Ship you are the man!!! Corssdressing, weird fetishes and all ;) :lol:
i fuckin love Archer his shit is so funny, its probably my favorite comedy show. I was getting worried they were gonna cancel it when the season started so late. I havent checked out the dvd tho i would be interested to hear feedback also. Fav characters besides sterling..... Kreiger is the shit and the dumb kinky chick who likes to be hit is funny too, theyre all good though. :tup:

Puffers,
Reactions: ShipDit

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
I watched S04E08 1080p.WEB-DL a couple days ago. Been following since the pilot
This and South Park are the best

Roger D,
Yes Ship you are the man!!! Corssdressing, weird fetishes and all ;) :lol:
i fuckin love Archer his shit is so funny, its probably my favorite comedy show. I was getting worried they were gonna cancel it when the season started so late. I havent checked out the dvd tho i would be interested to hear feedback also. Fav characters besides sterling..... Kreiger is the shit and the dumb kinky chick who likes to be hit is funny too, theyre all good though. :tup:
It's sexy,perverse,violent and funny as Hell,pretty much the perfect show IMHO.
Have you guys checked all the Archer stuff on YouTube? Epic stuff,weird stuff,disturbing stuff.
Hell yeah,sign me up!

ShipDit,
Reactions: Puffers

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I frigging love archer. Honestly, it's just too good. Metalocalypse is another one of my favorites too, similar kind of humor.

And if you try to tell me you don't like metalocalypse - I will make you eat a bowl of spiderwebs.

CentiZen,
I frigging love archer. Honestly, it's just too good. Metalocalypse is another one of my favorites too, similar kind of humor.

And if you try to tell me you don't like metalocalypse - I will make you eat a bowl of spiderwebs.
Metalocalypse rules!
I must be getting old because I like this cartoon band more than 90% of what's on the radio.:bang:

i saw metalocalypse live this last year. was epic.
also if you like archer, you must check sealab and frisky dingo.
i miss early adult swim
home movies, harvey birdman, sigh
I have been a huge fan of Adult Swim for ages. Ever watch Sealab 2020? They had an episode that featured a guy who acted and looked just like Archer. Don't think H.John did the voice though.
Frisky Dingo? Damn right I loved that show! Xander Crews and the x-tecals ( I know I blew the spelling,but I'm stoned and don't wanna look it up ) kick so much ass! It's easy too see the seeds of Archer in that show.
Gotta go,going to feed my daughter a bunch of spider webs. That'll teach her not to fuck up poached eggs.
DANGER ZONE!!!

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
LANAAAAAAAAAAAA!

God, I love this show.

Edit: Do you dig Archer's ringer as much as I do? Yes, other Barry, yes I do.

Mulatto butts! Mulatto butts. Black and white butts! Black and white butts. Black ass mama, white ass daddy! Black ass mama, white ass daddy!

P.S. I love Pam and I'm not afraid to admit it. I would totally smoke a fat doob of skank with Pam and let her throw down the MOAB on me.

I used to think James Bond was the coolest spy in the world. Not even close. Take James Bond,remove the stupid accent then remove any and all traces of morals and humanity. Now add profanity,arrogance,substance abuse and the voice of H Jon Benjamen.(spelling,I know)
Add excellent steller voice work by the whole cast ,over the top hair trigger violence,sex,sexism,kniky sex,REAL kinky sex,disturbing sex and sex so disturbing that just watching it makes you feel dirty,the wrong kind of dirty. Add a massive mother complex and co-workers who show every mental flaw known to man. Throw in greet script work with the PERFECT voice actors. Now add more substace abuse,humor,violence and semen. Perfect recipe for a spy,the baddest most fucked up spy ever.
How can you not love it?
Did you know he endorses and encourages the use of MMJ ? A role model for children everywhere. :)
Sex,drugs,perversion and violence all whole heartedly endorsed. They had me at hello.

YeeeBuddy

Hell yea gotta love when he had breast cancer and was smoking joints throughout the episode.

Edit: favorite character is a tough one, Archers mom Malory is pretty classsic/racist at times. Sterlings middle name is Malory too hahah.

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Hell yeah! I love archers hilarious voicmail messages. Genius!

Cartoons made for adults are the shit
Sealab was and is also another hilarious show! The brak show, and "aqua whatever the hell their name is now" probably my top 3 cartoons

Mynameismud,
Top Bottom