And this is the reason I like my dispensary so much.

SD_haze

Check out the concentrates @ the best dispensary in southern california.

This place is amazing, they have a new type of concentrate that has only recently been created.
Its called nectar, and you need a special machine to make it so you cant just make it @ home like bubble.

The bud genius card says taffy but thats just a misprint its a nectar.
Smoking the pure sativa nectar is the most psychedelic high I've ever gotten.

God i luv dispensaries.

(Thats 88% tetrahydrocannabinol!)
7549_cardandbubblerpic_1304961424.jpg

SD_haze,

lwien

SD_haze said:

The best dispensary in So. Cal, eh? :/

I'm REALLY impressed with mine, but even so, without visiting every fucking dispensary in SoCal, there's no way that I can make that claim.

lwien,

SD_haze

lwien said:
SD_haze said:

The best dispensary in So. Cal, eh? :/

I'm REALLY impressed with mine, but even so, without visiting every fucking dispensary in SoCal, there's no way that I can make that claim.

Sorry im really heavily medicated, honestly i mean the best dispensary in *san diego*.

DEFINITELY not LA because i do kno all about cornerstone and some of the other top dogs there and they're just as great.

But here in San Diego there aren't a lot of cream of the crop dispensaries and PGP takes the cake right now.
(only 5/5 ratings on weedmaps since their re-opening)

SD_haze,

lwien

So I was just checking into CornerStones site and they just posted up the following:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vaporization is a popular method for medical cannabis patients to medicate. When vaporizing, a temperature is reached in which cannabinoids are activated, but the plant matter does not combust. As a result, one is not exposed to many of the harmful toxins released during combustion.

Todays market is flooded with vaporizers, ranging in effectiveness and priced accordingly. At Cornerstone, we have tried a number of vaporizers over the years and most have fallen woefully short of our standard. That is, until now. CRC is proud to carry the Magic Flight Launchbox. Roughly the size of a box of matches, the MFL is extremely portable. The unit heats to vaping temp in roughly five seconds, making quick medicating a snap and is completely silent when in use. It runs on rechargeable batteries (charger and two batteries are included). Finally, it is made from organic, renewable hardwood, in the USA.
Simply put, this device is outstanding.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice...........

lwien,

lwien

Stu said:
lwien,
You should show them your PD!

Funny that you mentioned that. After I read their first post regarding the BoxI posted up the following:

"There is a learning curve with this vape that is a bit steeper than most if one wants to get the most from it.

The absolute best resources for the LaunchBox is the following:

http://www.vaporpedi...ight_Launch_Box

The absolute best resource for ALL vaporizers including the LaunchBox is at the following site: http://www.fuckcombustion.com
and at this site, there is a 511 page thread with over 12,770 posts on nothing but this particular vape with many posts directly from the manufacturer which is here: http://www.fuckcombu...opic.php?id=909

The Magic Flight Launch Box is considered to be one of the stealthiest portables on the market and with the purchase of their optional power adapter, it will also rival some of the better home vapes on the market.

With that said, there are more efficient vapes on the market such as the Purple Days, and there are vapes that work better (vapes that use a bag as a delivery system) when shared amongst a group of people, but as a stealthy portable, it is one helluva good tape.

Glad to see Cornerstone offering such a great vaporizer. "
------------------------------------------------------------------------

CornerStone then responded with the following:

"Lwien, I think we'll see PDs on the shelf soon (+ that waiting period), per my excellent experience with it.

Thanks for the links. "

---------------------------------
To which I replied:

"My pleasure...

Regarding the PD's, Tom only makes them available directly from him. If by chance, you work out something special with him, know that, as of this time, you will be the only retailer that will be carrying them. But, he's having such a tough time keeping up with production (it's just a husband wife team that hand makes them and it takes 4 hours to make each one), I just don't see how he can offer them up at wholesale prices to be marked up for retail.

But yeah, the PD has got to be the most efficient vaporizer that I have ever used. Don't know of any other vape that one can get 5 hits from a mere 0.025gr. and because of this, my visits to CornerStone don't happen very often.

But again, the LaunchBox, as a stealthy portable, really can't be beat and it has the absolute BEST warranty of ANY vaporizer on the market..........a full lifetime REPLACEMENT warranty. And it's not just on manufacturers defects. It also covers user errors. They'll just send you a brand spankin' new one. Great little vaporizer and the company is a pleasure to deal with.

Don't know if you plan on carrying their Power Adapter or their Bong Adapter, but they are both excellent add-ons. "

lwien,

Carbon

Yeah I saw that. I tried the launch box a few times and found it difficult to find the sweet spot of getting a lot of vapor. Often I had trouble skirting the line between just a bit of vapor and really charring the stuff where it would produce a big cloud but you definitely "darkened" the herb a bit. I'm sure it's better with practice, but I now get why people say it has a tough learning curve. Still has a great taste since the trench sits mere inches from your tongue.

Carbon,

lwien

So...........This was just posted up at their site:

"Today, we received HP-OG. It'll hold its own with any OG in the county. Tahoe cut. Completely nontoxic low P-load production, huge clusters, incredible trichome coverage, correct trim, dense resinous cure, incredible aroma. A real 10 out of 10 med. "

So the question is, what in the hell is "nontoxic low P-load production". The answer from Morpheus: "That means no forms of chemical pest or fungal control. Nothing that is toxic, even if it has OMRI certification. We're really encouraging this approach.
P-load is related to phosphorus supplementation. We prefer plants not to be "juiced" with an overabundance of nutrients. "

Interesting. Being a non-grower, this is all new to me.

lwien,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
lwien said:
"nontoxic low P-load production". ...from Morpheus: "...means no forms of chemical, pest or fungal control...."

Interesting. Being a non-grower, this is all new to me.

I was at a dispensary out of my area who only carry organic soil stuff, and when asking what he thought about sativas that have very little CBD, like Green Crack, he said he doesn't like to hear about Green Crack because a cut had become somewhat famous for having 30% THC, but whoever grew it used loads of nutrients and chemicals. "It should never go past 25% naturally" was his comment that yours reminded me of. Not nearly as specific, but...man I love that collective...wish I lived near there.

Strictly on the topic of love vs not love, months ago I'd visited another dispensary and attempting some knowledge transfer was rebuffed with a, "you can find anything on Google," (as in, that doesn't make it true). But this place just one town over from them listened, accepted what I had to say, and even asked me to send them links if I learned anything further along the lines of what we were talking about. So, I don't know if i love them because they accidently tripped over my psychological need to be listened to, or because they were more open to new information. Course, the point would be moot if they didn't have killer green, velvetty, mmmm.

Course, another, valid, point of view would be that the first guy had un-treated ADHD, and really couldn't accept new information in the way I was doling it out, and perhaps had developed a reaction pattern as a defense that comes accross as inflexible, arrogant and stupid, when it's just the way his brain works in confrontation mode. I don't know. But I love the second place, just don't live anywhere near there.

too long? sorry

VWFringe,
Reactions: RUDE BOY
G

Hey Guys,
Just moving in Cali and i was wondering if you know enough oi tell me if this tutorial on
[removed] how to get a medical marijuana card in California is still good. Has anything changed from what i read here?
Thanks,
G.

Guest,

lwien

So I've tried a few local delivery services and just tried a new one. In 15 minutes after I called them and they verified all my info, they delivered to me an eighth of Girl Scout Cookies (VERY sticky......great cure) that weighed out to 4.1 gr for 40 dollars and they threw in a free pre-roll.

While the service was quick and the bud looking, smelling and feeling really nice and the prices were right, what I was really surprised about was the delivery containers. From every other dispensary I have gone to or delivery service I used before, they either used foil bags or plastic containers but these guys packed the Girl Scout cookies in a glass jar and the pre-roll came in a nice plastic container. See pics and check the the pre-roll:

l21rJYK.jpg

The pre-roll is so nicely done that I feel kinda guilty about breaking it apart for vaping:

S8efTMh.png

Top Bottom