And this is the reason I like my dispensary so much.

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
mnmlh said:
Y'all should succeed like Texas wants to. Honestly, out of all the wild theories/prophecies out there, the one that entails a type of civil war in America seems the most plausible.

Why would anyone have the need or desire to turn pot in a violent thing? Unless they are a drug cartel...

aesthyrian,

lwien

Brand new menu. Posting this up 'cause some of you may find this interesting. Cut and pasted from WT.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUDGES' CARD FROM THE 2010 EMERALD CUP

1st Place Emerald Cup Winner is Entry Number 117,

" Sour Best Shit Ever" @ 19.62%THC, .25% CBD

Strain Background ; 1978 Old School Lao Affie x S.A.G.E.
Judges Comments: "Fuzzy Looking velvety buds had a good trim job and tasted of minty choc-coconut apricots,and a hint of mint, Has an intoxicating aroma as it burns like a pine forest floor and earthy. Produces clearing effects that would be great in the morning and make you babble mouthfuls of philosophy. I can feel my legs again. for a moment!"

We received some exceptional new meds this week...

Each year, Area 101 near Laytonville hosts the Emerald Cup, the toughest cannabis competition on the planet. Over 100 entries compete over six weeks, scrutinized by a panel of judges with over two centuries of combined cannabis experience. Last week, the 2010 competition was won by one of our patients for BSE!

This week we received an incredible new batch of Glastonbury OG, a genuine Bullrider, a huge and incredible Maui Haze, and a bunch of other exceptional genetics.

Thanks to everyone that came out to our first Xmas party. Thanks to Flying Lotus, Madlib, JRocc, Nobody and everyone else that played and contributed.

FLOWERS

Area 51 - rare Lemon Skunk pheno with intense sativa-dom effects.
Blueberry Haze - original hybrid cross that became Blue Dream.
BSE - 1978 Lao Affie x S.A.G.E. 2010 Emerald Cup WINNER!
Bubblegum - legendary sweet aromatic strain from Indiana
Bullrider - San Diego's most famous sativa dominant offspring
C3 - the OG that defines "medication time".
East Coast Sour Diesel - Energetic, stimulating diesel
Glastonbury OG the OC's best OG.
Golden Pineapple - our favorite daytime med, a Pineapple/Holy Weed cross
Green Queen hybrid of Canadian and Malawi genetics, soaring effects.
Harlequin - extraordinary indoor high-CBD strain of Colombian-Nepali -Swiss genetics.
Island Sweet Skunk - floral Hawaiian sativa
Jack Herer - Cannabis Cup sativa. This batch featured in High Times.
Maui Haze - potent hazy goodness from the Islands
Mr. Nice - G13-derived frosty daytime indica, named after Howard Marks, Oxonian
NL#5 x Haze - Sensi Seeds' favorite psychedelic sativa
Nobody - incredible mystery kush cut. Jaw-dropping potency.
Pinetar Kush - the rarest Cali kush, with amazing sweet fuel aroma.
Pre-98 Bubba - classic LA kush derived from Afghan genetics
Roadkill Skunk - legendary stinky sativa-dominant hybrid.
Shivalaya - Nepali landrace, likely one of the ur-Diesels
Silk 2 - profoundly potent orange pheno of Master Kush. SPECIAL 46e
The Truth - Maui x Skunk x Dawg, incredible full-sun organic
Woodhead - our most potent daytime med with exceptional flavor

EXTRACTIONS

Blue Diesel Hash - incredible melt, incredible value 22g
C3 Dry Sift Hash - our most aromatic hashish
Gold - most potent concentrate, period.
Jack Herer kif - strong citrus scent and high potency
Nu Gold - our latest version of our strongest concentrate
Shiva Crystals - pure water-extracted full-melt hashish
Soma A+ hash - our first high-CBD concentrate

SPECIALS - all include tax

Diesel Skunk - Nepali/Skunk cross 36e/275z
Green Queen - Pincher's Creek x Malawi Queen 31e/236z
Master Kush - potent batch 46e/350z
O-Giesel - Swerve's SFV x Giesel. 41e/312z
Royal Kush - superb narcotic outdoor kush. 36e/275z
Soma A+ - high CBD indica, exceptionally rare chemotype 46e/350z
Thai Haze - one of our most euphoric sativas 46e/350z
Ultra Violet - delicious next-generation purple - 46e/350z

ORAL CANNABIS PREPARATIONS

Caramels - Blood Orange
50mg Cookies
Gold Caps - 25mg Gold gelcaps
Gold Mist - new sublingual Gold spray
Ludlow Pastilles - sublingual hard candies named after Fitz-Hugh Ludlow...

Affiliate: International Cannabinoid Research Society
Member - International Association for Cannabinoid Medicines
Supporter: ASA, PAN, GLACA & MPP, Patients Out of Time

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

lwien,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
Damn, those prices are really good too...

I'm really going to have to see if one of my older family members can get in here. They have a very elevated anxiety problem (you'd need to see it to believe it) and potent indicas are really the best to help.

Thanks lwien for posting...made me think about this place again. Going to have to see if my family member can give them a call.

finchrock24,

lwien

finchrock24 said:
Damn, those prices are really good too...

I'm really going to have to see if one of my older family members can get in here. They have a very elevated anxiety problem (you'd need to see it to believe it) and potent indicas are really the best to help.

Thanks lwien for posting...made me think about this place again. Going to have to see if my family member can give them a call.

They have a closed membership. Has been that way for over 3 years, but they do make a few exceptions, especially for seniors who have "real" medical issues along with anyone who is terminally or gravely ill.

When you give them a call, ask for Mike (Morpheus). He's the owner and head honcho over there.

lwien,

lwien

I just find this stuff so interesting, I wanna share. So......here's the latest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"....."Happy holidays...

"Kushwreck" - cannabis indica ssp. afghanica x cannabis indica ssp. indica - organic indoor soil - Excellent cross of an Affie into Trainwreck. Grown by one of the finest cultivator/members at CRC. Fed only home-brewed organic compost teas. Flowered for 70 days. Obsessively manicured, then slow cured for a month in glass. Sativa-dom hybrid perfection. Stay up waiting for Santa with an enormous smile...

Our special organic Purple Kush returns. Outstanding potency for 41e including tax, plus its bubble hashish for 20g."

--------------------------------------------

They really do try and bring to market the best there is.......but still, ya gotta wonder about the quality that the growers keep for themselves and their close circle of family and friends. But still, this is FAR, FAR away from your run-of-the-mill everyday street bud.

Finch, did ya give them a call yet?

lwien,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
I unfortuantley haven't seen my family member in a week almost. I don't feel comfotable making the drive on the freeway in these conditions. My car could use new tires so a wet freeway; doesn't sound fun. Next time I see him I will let him know and tell him to call them. I would love to sample some of these buds.

finchrock24,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
lwien said:
And here's a pic of that C3 OG mentioned above:
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/604/90445271.jpg

Additional comments: "Frighteningly potent. Should come with air bags and a seat belt"

Wow! That looks delightful! <pulls out grinder :o >
Man- I would so like to get into the dispensary biz if my state ever legalized MM! It would naturally compliment my current biz which is luxury lifestyle products. I have done a lot of research on dispensaries. (their business models, P+L Statements, laws, and statutes;) and surprisingly, they are not pulling in money hand over fist! In many cases they are operating much like a non profit organization would. A lot of the overhead comes from keeping ahead of licensing fees (which can be steep!) and issues of security. They still have to pay rent like everyone else and they still need to keep ahead of the curve with demand. This in itself is a reason for limiting membership. Plus there's utilities, display fixtures, furnishings, lighting, equipment; the list goes on and on. I bet you would need at least $300,000.00 to get started to be anywhere near this level!

I digress of course due to some Blueberry Kush, :p but this is such an interesting thread to me!

Iwien- This establishment appears to understand the value of strategic marketing. It is so awesome that you would post these descriptions like this because it is very interesting to me! This is exactly the kind of wording I would use in my marketing as well! There is definitely more to be said on this subject so I am looking forward to reading more opinions across the board!

Bluntcrush,

lwien

From the owner.
------------------------
Americans for Safe Access is sponsoring workshops across the USA this coming weekend to train the next generation of medical cannabis activists. I personally feel that this is an incredibly exciting opportunity for CRC members to join the fight to ensure that all users of medical cannabis maintain and expand their legal rights to use cannabis. The cost for the workshop is $75. Any CRC member that attends will be entitled to a free eighth of medicine to help offset the cost.

Register Right Here!

-- morpheus
Cornerstone Research

lwien,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
still closed to new patients?

(i was thinking, well i followed them to nuggetry, this is a hike but...oh, damn, it's closed)

your respect is evident and the concentrates you described last year remind me of something i read about the really good stuff never getting more than a hundred miles from where it was produced, and having something about that in the nick-name, hundred mile THC, or something.

i'll just have to be happy getting a gram at nug tomorrow after anger management

VWFringe,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Figured I'd add to this wonderful drool inducing thread before it fell of the first page...That and I just filled out the form to sign up to one of the first dispensaries that will be opening in my state, Maine.

This is the 'menu' listed on their site, they will have more info when they harvest (this or next week supposedly) and have budgenius (bud testing company) test the herb, and get more detailed analysis (i believe cbn ratios, thc % etc.)

I spoke with a representative from this disp. a week ago, and he said that while the dispensary will not be complete/open until around april, they will be able to start delivering as soon as they harvest, etc.

on to the goodies!

We provide high-quality, organic medical marijuana that is grown to maximize the medicinal properties of marijuana. All our marijuana is tested by an independent laboratory (BudGenius.com) to ensure our products are medical grade and free of pathogens/mold. We offer a wide variety of products, recognizing that various strains and varietals have unique properties and effects on patients.

All products are available at our dispensary or for delivery. To schedule a delivery, please call (888) 360-0650.

Strain:AK-47

Despite its aggressive name, AK-47 has many peaceful tendencies. The name suggests the power packed in its dark, resinous, compact buds that bristle with red hairs and glistening trichomes. AK-47 has a spiced aroma bordering on skunk, with a hint of sandalwood, but tastes sweeter and more floral than the smell would lead one to expect. AK-47 has mostly sativa characteristics with one exception: a quick finishing time. The AK-47 buzz is immediate and long ing with an alert but mellow cerebral effect.

Strain: Blueberry

While Blueberry is a sativa/indica mix, it is subjectively considered a mostly indica cross. The name is related to the flavor of the finished product, but also fits with the cool blue hues of the plant and buds, which pales to a lavender blue in the curing and drying process. The taste and aroma are very fruity, with the signature blueberry taste. This variety produces a notable and pleasantly euphoric experience of top quality, and the buzz s a long time.

Strain: Bubba Kush

A very sweet and earthy strain that is almost pure indica. A nice pine smell with hints of citrus and wood. Bubba Kush provides an intense and relaxing high that starts in your head and moves down into your body. It is a cross between the two popular strains Bubble Gum and Kush, and distinct enough to earn its own name.

Strain: Cheese

This strain literally smells and tastes like cheese. The taste is kind of like a fusion of fresh cheese and Marijuana, thus very pleasant. The smoke is very smooth. Cheese is a light green color, with compact buds and a moderate amount of pistils and trichomes. The high creeps up on you through your face down to your neck area. This strain will bring up your appetite almost instantly. It is effective for people suffering eating disorders. Also can help with depression issues as the high is very happy/uplifting type.

Strain: Great White Shark

This hybrid is incredibly sativa dominant and offers all of the great aspects of many sativa strains. It offers a somewhat unique appearance, a light green coloring and a milk like coating of crystals covering the entire bud. The taste is excellent withith a fruity/skunk taste that hits very smooth. The slight sour undertones stay in the mouth for a few seconds. The effects of Great White Shark anywhere between 1 and 4 hours based on consumption and like most sativa dominant strains offers a great day time stone and offer an overall relaxed demeanor.

Strain: Himalayan Gold

The smell is a blend of Himalayan alpine flowers with a hint of the tropics. The taste is of fruity freshness that feels light, with a tang. This strain produces a clear high with a little body high that sneaks on up on you. No down time and a very active high.

Strain: Sour Diesel

Beyond the citrus end of the pot palate spectrum lies a sour lemon tang tending toward the heavy pungency of an open drum of diesel. Sour Diesel taste combined with its effects may be considered an "extreme sport" version of cannabis. The stone pull smokers into the sky fast with a viscerally uplifting pleasure and lots of consciousness expansion in the direction of spirituality. This good-vibe variety may help alleviate chronic depression, as well as the ordinary blahs by encouraging a change in perspective.

Strain: Super Lemon Haze

Its incredibly intense lemony flavor, with a strong haze background has a sharp and intense taste, which reminds of lemon, lime and pink grapefruit, followed by a very earthy and musky haze aftertaste, with traces of incense and black pepper. The effect is very balanced; it starts with a quick indica-hit feeling that softly moves to a very strong high, with a social and creative side. Its a very powerful high, very balanced between a physical and a cerebral side.

Strain: The Church

The predominant sensation on first smoking The Church is mental stimulation and ease, followed by a steady descent into the body, which feels clean and loose-limbed for many hours afterwards. Taste-wise, spring flowers and red berries keep the flavor light and sweet. Rather than the jolt of heavy hitting strains, The Church offers a mild, progressive high that doesn't rule out work, play or socializing.

Strain: Trainwreck

This sativa strain has a unique smell that is difficult to describe - it's like Kush, and Skunk, but with a sweet tang to it, like freshly cut cedar. The name trainwreck come from the fact that when you smoke this weed your face feels like it was hit by a train. It's high is very frontal and facial. This strain is great for the patient who suffers mild head-aches or sleep disorders.

Purpl3_Haz3,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
We haven't had dispensaries here before, so this is new to me...based on my personal needs, ive decided cheese will probably be a regular for me...can anyone who has had any experience with the strains i posted give any input on them?

Thanks

Purpl3_Haz3,

lwien

Can't help ya, Purpl3. Never tried any of those strains.

This just in at CornerStone. GREAT prices. Of course, this comes around AFTER I just picked up some meds. :| :

"St. Porphyry of Gaza is venerated on February 26th. Known for his asceticism and compassion to the poor, St. Porphyry inspires us to provide some truly potent organic meds at extremely compassionate reimbursement levels.

"White Widow" - genuinely potent, frosty, good size and structure.

"Afgoo" - a great example of this Maui Haze/Afghan cross.

Both 10g/25e/200z... "

lwien,

momatik

Out of those Purple Haze, I've had:

-Trainwreck
-Sour Diesel
-Cheese

Everyone is different, but the trainwreck I found to be a perfect 'weekend morning' vape. It's motivating, and at the same time very strong. The Diesel is like it is described. The cheese that I had knocked me out much more than I had expected. I found it to be a strong body stone. How I wish to be you, preparing yourself for your first dispensary visit...

lwein I imagine that problem comes often living where you do. Some dankness is always coming out. But specifically a 'genuinely potent' White Widow? You must be drooling on yourself.

momatik,

lwien

momatik said:
lwein I imagine that problem comes often living where you do. Some dankness is always coming out. But specifically a 'genuinely potent' White Widow? You must be drooling on yourself.

Yeah. CornerStone always has top shelf meds and I wouldn't expect their White Widow to be anything BUT "genuinely potent", but it's the pricing that got me. That's lower than I've ever seen it here.

lwien,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
lwien said:
momatik said:

Yeah. CornerStone always has top shelf meds and I wouldn't expect their White Widow to be anything BUT "genuinely potent", but it's the pricing that got me. That's lower than I've ever seen it here.

That pricing has me in a daze! Not sure what I'm gonna be looking at here yet...I was told between 200-350/z. Kind of vague, and not sure how they'll be pricing the lower quantities...

Momatik, thanks for the input, I'm anxious to try the cheese, and honestly the sour d and the train wreck as well. I've smoked and vaped both sour d and TW before, but I don't know if they were legit or not...

Purpl3_Haz3,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
My local dispensary has got the results back from BudGenius.com on their strains, and here they are.

BudGenius.com said:
DATE STRAIN NAME THC CBD CBN
Mar 13, 2011 Trainwreck 12.28% < 0.05% 0.11%

Mar 13, 2011 Church 16.95% 0.08% < 0.05%

Mar 13, 2011 Super Lemon Haze 12.99% 0.22% 0.22%

Mar 13, 2011 Sour Diesel 21.13% < 0.05% 0.59%

Mar 13, 2011 Himalayan Gold 15.09% 0.17% < 0.05%

Mar 13, 2011 Great White Shark 19.61% 0.27% 0.05%

Mar 13, 2011 Cheese 16.05% 0.21% 0.34%

Mar 13, 2011 AK-47 17.75% 0.20% 0.33%

Mar 13, 2011 Bubba Kush 20.33% 0.35% 0.50%

Mar 13, 2011 Blueberry 15.63% 0.38% 0.63%

Sorry for the flowing side to side of the numbers....hard to get it straight after adding urls to the strain names...

Click on each strain name to go to the Bud Genius page for that specific strain. On that page, you will find the above ratings, as well as the following;

BudGenius.com said:
Bud Genius Scientific Analysis Report
The most trusted name in alternative medicine

Trainwreck

Maine Organic Therapy
Ellsworth, ME
Sativa Organic Indoor

Pathogen index: None
Current effect rating 70%
Average patient rating: none yet
Analyzed 03/13/2011
Bud Genius Laboratories (CA1)

High Rating 5
Sleep Aid 1
Pain Relief 5
Nausea Relief 4
Anxiety Relief 4
Appetite Stimulation 6

Those ratings are for train wreck, I believe that the above ratings are out of 10.

There is also a pic of each strain in the link, which can be zoomed over with a digital magnifying glass, just click to zoom on a certain spot.

Purpl3_Haz3,

Raf007

Retailer
Everytime I read such info I'm in awe ! :) hopefully budgenius' database will grow fast.

Raf007,

lwien

Latest from CRC's site. They just keep reinforcing why I like this place so much:

It's been a whirlwind week, but let me share some of the highlights and a bit of a preview of what's in process at CRC.

First off, we've got a very strong lineup of meds. Received new batches of HP-OG, Woodhead, Nero, Sour D, Headband, a new and outstanding OG we named "Low End" in honor of our friends at Low End Theory. There's some real quality, here. While our self-styled top-shelf is dazzling, I'm even more proud that we've got seven great meds under 41e including tax. If you're a member of CRC and haven't been by for awhile, you might wish to consider a visit.

I flew to Washington DC on Tuesday to speak with congressional staffers from the House Ways and Means and Senate Finance committees on banking and taxation issues that effect CRC and all medical cannabis businesses. I feel that it's time that CRC stepped onto the national stage. I believe in what we're doing at CRC and want to advocate those beliefs. We've got a long way to go in order to change the perception of medical cannabis in Washington beyond a pot joke. Might as well start...

We've exploring a deal with Illadelph to stock a few of their smaller pieces at CRC. We've got a small selection of their onesies, spoons and sherlocks, though a third of the initial batch has been snatched up by our staff. These are not inexpensive items, but both their quality and design restraint are in close alignment with what we do at CRC, so we think it's a nice fit. I'm going to buy their KIlladelph sherlock, since it kinda fits in with the whole Morpheus thing.

We're beginning a major and long-overdue overhaul of our website. We're crafting a book deal for the upcoming London Book Fair. It will be the first practical and highly detailed guide to medical cannabis. We have added two new cultivators to our membership, both of whom possess world-class skills and mind-boggling levels of medical cannabis knowledge. On Monday, we're going to meet with a coalition of labor groups to examine how to leverage their political clout to break the local logjam of sensible regulation for medical marijuana. The proposed LA ordinance is embarrassing and we have to change that.

Lastly, we're working on some cool things for 4/20... but those are secret...

---Morpheus
Member - National Cannabis Industry Association
Affiliate - International Cannabinoid Research Society

lwien,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
lwien said:
Latest from CRC's site. They just keep reinforcing why I like this place so much:

It's been a whirlwind week, but let me share some of the highlights and a bit of a preview of what's in process at CRC.

First off, we've got a very strong lineup of meds. Received new batches of HP-OG, Woodhead, Nero, Sour D, Headband, a new and outstanding OG we named "Low End" in honor of our friends at Low End Theory. There's some real quality, here. While our self-styled top-shelf is dazzling, I'm even more proud that we've got seven great meds under 41e including tax. If you're a member of CRC and haven't been by for awhile, you might wish to consider a visit.

I flew to Washington DC on Tuesday to speak with congressional staffers from the House Ways and Means and Senate Finance committees on banking and taxation issues that effect CRC and all medical cannabis businesses. I feel that it's time that CRC stepped onto the national stage. I believe in what we're doing at CRC and want to advocate those beliefs. We've got a long way to go in order to change the perception of medical cannabis in Washington beyond a pot joke. Might as well start...

We've exploring a deal with Illadelph to stock a few of their smaller pieces at CRC. We've got a small selection of their onesies, spoons and sherlocks, though a third of the initial batch has been snatched up by our staff. These are not inexpensive items, but both their quality and design restraint are in close alignment with what we do at CRC, so we think it's a nice fit. I'm going to buy their KIlladelph sherlock, since it kinda fits in with the whole Morpheus thing.

We're beginning a major and long-overdue overhaul of our website. We're crafting a book deal for the upcoming London Book Fair. It will be the first practical and highly detailed guide to medical cannabis. We have added two new cultivators to our membership, both of whom possess world-class skills and mind-boggling levels of medical cannabis knowledge. On Monday, we're going to meet with a coalition of labor groups to examine how to leverage their political clout to break the local logjam of sensible regulation for medical marijuana. The proposed LA ordinance is embarrassing and we have to change that.

Lastly, we're working on some cool things for 4/20... but those are secret...

---Morpheus
Member - National Cannabis Industry Association
Affiliate - International Cannabinoid Research Society

Reading the CRC updates via you, always gives me a warm fuzzy feeling, knowing that the medical cannabis industry is making these kinds of strides!

I've receive two strains so far from my dispensary; Bubba Kush first, and some Blueberry the other day. i got 1/8z of each, priced at $50, very reasonable in comparison to street prices of 55-65 for decent quality buds. I still have not been able to go to the actual dispensary, as it is still being built, but you can't get much more convenience than home delivered meds!

my two pickups have both been contained in a red, slightly transparent, red bottle, with a pop top. they have a sticker stating the strain name, and a short summary of the law, including statements like; "may cause drowsiness, alcohol may intensify, keep out of reach of children, do not repackage, etc."

Purpl3_Haz3,

lwien

Purpl3_Haz3 said:
Reading the CRC updates via you, always gives me a warm fuzzy feeling, knowing that the medical cannabis industry is making these kinds of strides!

Yeah. Gives me the warm fuzzies too. It's an added plus to be doin' business with a place that is really active in the MJ community rather than someone that just punches the clock every day.

Purpl3_Haz3 said:
I've receive two strains so far from my dispensary; Bubba Kush first, and some Blueberry the other day. i got 1/8z of each, priced at $50, very reasonable in comparison to street prices of 55-65 for decent quality buds. I still have not been able to go to the actual dispensary, as it is still being built, but you can't get much more convenience than home delivered meds!

my two pickups have both been contained in a red, slightly transparent, red bottle, with a pop top. they have a sticker stating the strain name, and a short summary of the law, including statements like; "may cause drowsiness, alcohol may intensify, keep out of reach of children, do not repackage, etc."

Nice..... :)

lwien,

justvapeme

Melinda
Hello everyone, I live in Arizona, dispensaries here are suppose to start opening up this month, but we shall see how long they lag on it.

I think my Dad should be able to get a MMC because he is a disabled vet who has chronic pain, total knee surgery done on both knees, back surgery, and more. I have been reading it will be $150 for a card though! :uhoh:

I was checking into the VA end of things, and although it seems they may have lightened their judgment on
vets who use cannabis for pain, they still won't support it-their excuse is because they are federally mandated(yeah whatever), they do however state that cannabis costs only cents on the dollar for medical use, so I think that is a cop out on their part.

I am only hoping that Arizona will eventually have some dispensaries half as decent as Cali's!

justvapeme,

lwien

I know that some of you guys like to see this, especially those from non-medical states. Something to look forward to, eh? CRC's latest menu as of today:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great line-up. Lots of interesting chemotypes and specimen-quality strains. Two new cultivating members, one with a PhD in genetics, and the other is considered one of the best cultivators in the state. And we're also now carrying a few Illadelph pieces, courtesy of one of our members that recently purchased the company, so just ask...

FLOWERS

Big Band - enormous 707 Headband - instant onset and very potent head effect
C3 - brand new batch of our superbly potent OG Kush
Calder OG - Classic OG Kush with terrific potency, aroma, and effects.
Crown D - Sour D taken late to bring out its strength, fast onset with a big medicinal kick
da'O-G - excellent Tahoe cut OG
H2 - highest level of CBD ever found in a California med
Harlequin - our favorite high-CBD strain
Hindu Skunk - best batch of this Oaksterdam clone, ever. Pure mint aroma.
HP-OG - Super-consistent, ultra-potent OG Kush, big clusters
Jack Herer - our favorite sativa-dom med
Jack OG - Jack x Tahoe - very potent cross with a coconut aroma
Java Bubba - nice frosty batch of classic Bubba Kush
K5 - King Kush, a sticky Afghani - new batch
Kilimanjaro - ultra euphoric mod-elevating African landrace sativa
King Kush - potent Master x Widow Afghani-dom cross
Low End Kush - an ultra-potent OG named after Low End Theory
Maui - Old school Hawaiian sativa
Nag Champa - Purple Erkel x Garberville Afghani
Nero OG - rock-hard ultra-potent OG, big medicine
Pre-98 Bubba - super-frosty relaxing Bubba
Romulan - legendary Korean x Colombian sativa cross. Beautiful batch
Shrek - the original Orge, perfectly cultivated
Silk 3 - the latest version of our Orange Master Kush
Sunkist - one of the strongest batches of Orange Master we've seen
Trainwreck - a real batch of the original Arcata sativa legend
Ultra Chem - easily the best batch of Chem that CRC has seen.
Woodhead - White Widow x Grapefruit = big-time med

SPECIALS include 9.75 tax
Afgoo - 36e/274z
Mendo Purps - 41e/312z
Organic OG 41e/312z
Permafrost - 41e/312z
Pineapple - 46e/350z
Purple Kush - 36e/274z
SA-OG - 46e/350z
Soma A+ - 36e/274z High THC pheno
Thai 46e/350z
Tito - 41e/312z

CONCENTRATES
Blue Dream hash
C3 Dry Sift - CRC's finest hashish
Gold - new version of the most potent cannabis preparation available
C's mix hash - extremely potent
Glastonbury OG Hash - exceptional OG hash
Purple Kush hashish
Purple Mist hashish
Shiva Crystals - pure and potent water extraction
Soma A+ hashish
Squeeze Gold - easy-to-use Gold
Sugar Shack hashish

ORAL PREPARATIONS
Caramels - apple spice 24mg
High Sierra & Double Chocolate cookies w/Callebaut chocolate & Molasses Chews, all 48mg
Gold Caps - 25mg
Ludlow Pastilles - 12.5mg

lwien,
Top Bottom