AirVape Vaporizer

smokeydabear

Well-Blown member
So is there any more news on the airvape x (new model)? The form factor looks good at the very least

smokeydabear,

Yougonnadigthis

I have seen the new AirVape Xs. This time looks like its their own-built vape.
Looks like they consulted with vapecritic making this model.
http://www.vapecritic.com/vaporizers/airvape-xs/ .
I think this is a lot better than the regular. I am thinking of getting one... they have an easy access discount...
it is VERY freakin' small .
I am curious what ya'll opinion about this, but I also want to trust vapecritic's review about this airvape xs because he seems honest about his reviews.
Well, of course everything is relative. I tried my friend's Pax and I like how it looks, but it doesnt make as good vape as ive seen in vapecritics review video about airvape
I am very positive here that i found a good one.... :)

Last edited:

smokeydabear

Well-Blown member
I have seen the new AirVape Xs. This time looks like its their own-built vape.
Looks like they consuleted with vapecritic making this model.
http://www.vapecritic.com/vaporizers/airvape-xs/ .
I think this is a lot better than the regular. I am thinking of getting one. they have an easy access discount.
it is VERY freakin' small.
I am curious what ya'll opinion about this, but I also want to trust vapecritic's review about this airvape xs because he seems honest about his reviews.
Well, of course everything is relative. I tried my friend's Pax and I like how it looks, but it doesnt make as good vape as ive seen in vapecritics review video about airvape
I am very positive here that i found a good one.... :)
Looks pretty decent, I like the size and look of it for sure. It was pumping out some good vapor too. I wish it was a little cheaper because there are some more proven vapes for cheaper than this one. I wish someone was willing to jump on this one for science :science:. Thanks for the link, I was trying to find more info on it.

smokeydabear,

Yougonnadigthis

Looks pretty decent, I like the size and look of it for sure. It was pumping out some good vapor too. I wish it was a little cheaper because there are some more proven vapes for cheaper than this one. I wish someone was willing to jump on this one for science :science:. Thanks for the link, I was trying to find more info on it.
well there are proven vapes out there thats right . I digged in and found code 'smokefree' for 10%. that make is even more attractive haha
I feel like i want to be the science but ill wait a bit lol

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Airvape xs in hand, $99 with trade in. Looks, feels super cool. Used once, not bad cloudage, taste, effect... sure I'll tweak to a much higher level. Official critique coming soon...
Hey man!
You didn't trade in me fm your Airs, did you??

Looking forward to reading your opinion on this. Maybe even a short comparison with the Air, if you'd like to do that..

vapen00b,

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Sorry for double post, timed out.

I meant to write: you didn't trade in one of your Airs..didn't you?"
Shitty auto correct ;)

vapen00b,

1love

To anyone that has an Airvape xs, how is the battery life on this unit?
Thanks.

1love,

VaporSipper

To anyone that has an Airvape xs, how is the battery life on this unit?
Thanks.

I've run a couple of bowls through it, maybe 5 or 6 five minute sessions, and the battery had about a third power left. Not great, but perfectly acceptable for such a small vape that only has a 1200maH battery.

I've found this vape to be very nice! Feels solid, looks great, has a good UI that is easy and quick to operate, and best of all, produces awesome vapor! I'm not sure what the magic is that Apollo did to this unit, but they really managed to find the right combination of features and quality that makes this vape feel like it's a cut above. The results I got from the amount of material I used were seriously impressive.

1love

The Air Vape xs is an awesome vape. It is super small, heats up to 400 in 30 seconds, great flavor. I enjoy using it right now more than the mighty or CFX. I get about 6 3 minute runs on one charge.
Air vape has a special going on where if you send in an old vape you can get the air vape xs for half price ($99.50).
Anyways, I really dig this vape a lot and I think it would be worth checking out.

ji707

Has anybody given this a try, would love to hear a review. From the video this looks like one to check out

ji707,

VaporSipper

I've found this vape to be very nice! Feels solid, looks great, has a good UI that is easy and quick to operate, and best of all, produces awesome vapor! I'm not sure what the magic is that Apollo did to this unit, but they really managed to find the right combination of features and quality that makes this vape feel like it's a cut above. The results I got from the amount of material I used were seriously impressive.

I wrote the above a few weeks ago and I stand by it! I've found myself using it all the time now, it seems to give me a better high than a lot of much more expensive and popular vapes. Aside from the premium quality feel, there's nothing really evident about the tech that would lead you to believe that this is such a good vape, but it is. It is very efficient too, as the chamber is relatively small and the buzz you get is huge! And for those concerned about stealth, it's also pretty tiny; you can almost lose it in a shirt pocket.

All this talk is about the AirVape Xs, of course. The older, "regular" AirVape, is a totally different vape and nothing like the Xs, besides general appearance.

The Xs isn't a cheap vape, but it's a quality product well worth the price, IMO. I also saw a tweet the other day with a 25% off code from theVapor Institute, "av25off".

mephisto

I got one of these because of your review @VaporSipper . Did a burnoff and saw nothing of concern. I have used it a few times, and I am now understanding that 3 minutes is what you get. Could not figure out how to adjust the session time. Sounds like you don't, aw shucks! I feel like a dumbass.

mephisto,

VaporSipper

Could not figure out how to adjust the session time. Sounds like you don't, aw shucks! I feel like a dumbass.

You can! You can switch between 3 and 5 minute sessions. Turn on the vape, and wait for the timer to display. Press and hold the power button and the down button for three seconds to set the timer to 3 minutes, press and hold power and up for three seconds to set it to 5 minutes. Hope this helps!

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I'm curious to see the new smaller version. The person in the video said it didnt have harsh vapor. I was wondering because of the short air path. The screen reminds me of the Ascent. The oven looks considerably smaller. I'm keeping my eye on this one. I prefer a glass air path but that's hard with a portable.

CarolKing,
Reactions: blackbur

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
I have an AirVape,not super impressed. AA blows it away in every area, including tactile feel. It's in a draw somewhere until I get bored and try it again. Hate having extra Vapes I don't use.

Hopefully some will figure this one out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bravesst,
Reactions: lookhigh

VaporSipper

I have an AirVape,not super impressed.

Do you have the original AirVape or the Xs? The Xs is NOTHING like the original and is actually a very good vape, IMO. This is one of those cases that you just cannot judge one by the other.

VaporSipper,
Top Bottom