AirVape Vaporizer

blackbur

Came across this vaporizer while watching vaporizer reviews on youtube.
I like the look and form factor of this unit, i'm going to try and add some videos and pictures a little later.
You can find some more info at the link below.

http://airvapeusa.com/

blackbur,

blackbur

Review

demo presentation

interesting thing is on airvapeusa.com they will take your old vaporizer that you are unhappy with and sell you an airvape at 50% off.

Hubs88

Feeling The Buzz
interesting thing is on airvapeusa.com they will take your old vaporizer that you are unhappy with and sell you an airvape at 50% off.

Now it's a referral promo, they'll give you $50 for referring someone if they buy an AirVape. I was thinking about getting one, I like how it looks small and stealthy. Have you read any reviews on vape and build quality?

Hubs88,
Reactions: blackbur

blackbur

Now it's a referral promo, they'll give you $50 for referring someone if they buy an AirVape. I was thinking about getting one, I like how it looks small and stealthy. Have you read any reviews on vape and build quality?

interesting that its been changed.
$119 puts it closer to the mflb price range. i read two reviews, one by her bal vaporizer reviews and the other by vapecritic. they both gave it pretty good praise on build quality and performance. if it was under $100 i would gladly snag it, for now im going to wait for more reviews/usage videos.

blackbur,

blackbur

interesting to see this vape go by a different name..kinda reminds me of the whole flowermate/zeus vaporizer deal. hopefully the mfg drops by with some additional information.

blackbur,

harvey_specter12

My favorite was the Davinci, but always bothered me that it was a little too big when I put it in my pocket, and heard that there are much faster heating vaporizers out there. I just wanted to look around.Went to a vape store in west Hollywood , and it turns out that Airvape and Pax is the easiest to carry around because those have the thinnest shape. Pax was 279 I was considering buying it, but then I was thinking Airvape has Lcd for exact temperature, and it heats faster. Oh and it was 169. Tried it for a week and to be honest I am amazed how this small device is hitting so good, and tastes good.
Before Davinci I had atmos, still have it, and I was impressed with it, then I realized that it is burning the herbs so that is when I looked further. It is definitely less money consuming if you choose right at first:)

Hubs88

Feeling The Buzz
I sure would like to get one of these but can't shake the feeling of being ripped off. The price is now $199 and the company seems a little too greedy for me to give them my money. For that price getting another Ascent would be a better choice. What do you think, from $45 to $200 is a big spread? Are the cheaper ones just inferior knock-offs?

Last edited:

rolandsz

Unapproved commercial account.
I sure would like to get one of these but can't shake the feeling of being ripped off. The price is now $199 and the company seems a little too greedy for me to give them my money. For that price getting another Ascent would be a better choice. What do you think, from $45 to $200 is a big spread? Are the cheaper ones just inferior knock-offs?

It is $169 again. We are not greedy, just simply because an agreement with another party ,we had to higher the price.
sorry if this confused anybody. It was $199 for only 1 week.

Exactly the same imho....but I don't tried the VS2 or the airvape...

They are MUCH MUCH DIFFERENT, I will post a video about this soon, as soon as I get a vs2.

difference between them:

- AirVape is easier to use, vs you have to make some extra clicks to operate it.
- AirVape has a funnel shape chamber, vs2 has flat, what makes it MUCH more difficult to pack.
- AirVape comes with a leather holder (that our customers LOVE)
-AirVapes mouthpiece is completely different, does not clog like vs's
- AirVape has very high quality (it is insured by LIFETIME WARRANTY) - good luck with getting a product from a Chinese seller. We oversee everything ourselves in our manufacturing. I assure you that for the advertised amount what they are selling the vs2, it is impossible to EVEN manufacture a high-quality vape like AIRVAPE!
- MOST IMPORTANTLY. Different engineering!!!! AirVape does a very good job at creating vapor! Lots of it and good quality! Look at vapecritics video, and you will see how well AirVape does. vs2 DOES NOT PERFORM. You BARELY get any vape! And that is the most important part of a vaporizer: To produce vapor!
We just got this message [here is screenshot, and link to image attached. ] from a person who actually is confirming what we already knew

http://imgur.com/HwgscBK
HwgscBK

We are actually better priced then most of the vaporizers. We offer many kinds of promotions also. We want happy customers!!!
Stay tuned beginning of next year, for AirVApe XS, wich is going to be smaller, and even nicer looking. :)[/QUOTE]

It is $169 again. We are not greedy, just simply because an agreement with another party ,we had to higher the price.
They are MUCH MUCH DIFFERENT, I will post a video about this soon, as soon as I get a vs2.

difference between them:

- AirVape is easier to use, vs you have to make some extra clicks to operate it.
- AirVape has a funnel shape chamber, vs2 has flat, what makes it MUCH more difficult to pack.
- AirVape has very high quality (it is insured by LIFETIME WARRANTY) - good luck with getting a product from a Chinese seller. We oversee everything ourselves in our manufacturing. I assure you that for the advertised amount what they are selling the vs2, it is impossible to EVEN manufacture a high-quality vape like AIRVAPE!
- MOST IMPORTANTLY. Different engineering!!!! AirVape does a very good job at creating vapor! Lots of it and good quality! Look at vapecritics video, and you will see how well AirVape does. vs2 DOES NOT PERFORM. You BARELY get any vape! And that is the most important part of a vaporizer: To produce vapor!
We just got this message [here is screenshot, and link to image attached. ] from a person who actually is confirming what we already knew

HwgscBK

We are actually better priced then most of the vaporizers. We offer many kinds of promotions also. We want happy customers!!!
Stay tuned beginning of next year, for AirVApe XS, wich is going to be smaller, and even nicer looking. :)
HwgscBK

here is a link where we uploaded a screenshot of an email from an unhappy vs2 customer.

PLEASE stop wasting your money buying cheap stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:
rolandsz,

rolandsz

Unapproved commercial account.

difference between them:

- MOST IMPORTANTLY. Different engineering!!!! AirVape does a very good job at creating vapor! Lots of it and good quality! Look at vapecritic's video, and you will see how well AirVape does. vs2 DOES NOT PERFORM. You BARELY get any vape! And that is the most important part of a vaporizer: To produce vapor!

HwgscBK

We offer $50 in rebates for every referred friend. You can actually make $200 in cash back. ( if the price is a main concern)

Stay tuned beginning of next year, for AirVApe XS, wich is going to be smaller, and even nicer looking. :)[/QUOTE]

I can get you a PAX2 from China for $90 dollars. It retails for $279. The Mighty for $100, and it retails for $470... I could go on! You can get any big brand's knockoff from China directly, the risk is yours if it will work as the name brand.

Exactly the same imho....but I don't tried the VS2 or the airvape...

I can get you a PAX2 from China for $90 dollars. It retails for $279. The Mighty for $100, and it retails for $470... I could go on! You can get any big brand's knockoff from China directly, the risk is yours if it will work as the name brand.

And mentioned many HUGE differences between the vs and airvape.

Vapecritic would have rated the vs2 WAYYY lower then AirVape! Because simply vs2 does not produce much vapor, almost nothing.

Look at vapecritics video, the amount of vapor AirVape produces.

Our quality is very high, and that is why we insure it with lifetime warranty! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
rolandsz,

blackbur

Does anyone have both units? I'm curious to see a side by side.
Good to see the company's presence as well...
Where are the airvapes manufactured?
Would be cool to see waterpiece adapters for this unit.

blackbur,

sickmanfraud

Sorry to say I am a bit confused. Is the pulsar slim the same as air vape (just $70 cheaper ) or is the pulsar a knock-off?

sickmanfraud,

blackbur

From my understanding these are all the same vape, unless someone has some additional information..
I'm curious to see who created the original unit and what the original unit is named.

blackbur,

Alexwane15

• When i look online whats a good vape. Pax pax pax, thats all I see. A lot of firely and volcano and davinci. Fact is that they are all good vapes. Pax has a great look, but has preset temperature, and not the best performance. (again, only my opinion), oh and it costs $280. firelfy... is so huge, I dont get it... at $260 should be a lot smaller. Volcanos mighty and crafty is just pricey. So that was my thought process when I chose AirVape. You know what! it is small, it creates enough vapor, and for a high end portable vape $199 is manageable price for me.

Alexwane15,
Top Bottom